The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kira Argonath Tribute

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Kira Argonath Tribute Left_bar_bleue150/150Kira Argonath Tribute Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods
Alliance::

Kira Argonath Tribute Empty
PostSubject: Kira Argonath Tribute   Kira Argonath Tribute Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:40 am

General
Name: Kira
Age/Birthday: 16,  25/11
District:5
Rich or Poor?:Quite wealthy
Weapon Of Choice: hook swords
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance: She has big, green eyes and long blond hair. She has a well-built body type. She has long hair till the waste and a scar on her left arm since when she fell from a tree while training alone. She has smooth pale skin. She is about 1,78 and she weighs 56 kilos. She has long partly fat legs and large feet.
Personality:  Kira is egotist and is selfish. She is not really interested in making friends but if that serves her purposes then she has to problem to pretend something that's simply not her. She is self-confident and she doesn’t care about other people’s opinions whether that's good or bad...and she can be very annoying sometimes when she acts like a leader.  She is convinced that revenge is the way of living!
Flaws: egotist, a little bit anti-social, hypocrite, bad in archery, slow runner
Talents: whistling like a bird, sword fighting, knife throwing
Likes: swimming, sword fighting, resting, yellow flowers, mocking others
Dislikes: heat, desperation, any one better than she is.
Fears: ravens
Family/History
Family: Sarah and Joshua Agornath
Pets: none
Brief History: Not much is known about her. Growing in district 5, made her childhood very hard for her. Her father was a good sword fighter but self-taught. So, he trained her since she was a little kid expecting her to be better.  She learnt well sword fighting, from her father and soon she was one of the best fighters in her district. Her family hoped one day she’d become a victor in the Games which was odd in contrast with what other districts wanted. She never felt love and affection from them so that made her become a person closed in herself that faced everyone with unresponsivenesss. That's also the reason why she never had friends. In case she met with someone, she used him and then turned against him. Besides, she rarely get to know anyone as her parents were strict and forbidden her to go out alone.
Others
Preferred Angles : Brave, Inimical, Hypocrite
Angles this tribute will not do: Trustful friend
Fatal Flaw: Apathy
Token: A tattoo she made on her scar presenting flames into a circle
Other:-

Last edited by Maybeth on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Kira Argonath Tribute Left_bar_bleue150/150Kira Argonath Tribute Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Kira Argonath Tribute   Kira Argonath Tribute Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:34 am

Maybeth, I see you've made your charrie, and although she is fine and all, firstly there's some things I'd like to call to your attention and for you to change.

Quote :
and a scar on her left arm since when she was shot by a peacemaker for denying following him late at night.

This wouldn't happen, not like this, if she was more in a troubled state like creating a crime or something then there would be reason to shoot her. But he is a PEACEkeeper. Peace being key word here.

Quote :
Kira is very ego and selfish.
You'd write this more as "Kira has a very big ego and is selfish."

Quote :
She is not really interested in making friends but if that serves her purposes then she has to problem to pretend so.
The last bit of this sentence doesn't make sense and you don't need the 'so' at the end, please fix this.

Quote :
She is shy but she has self-confidence.
The Shyness part doesn't go very well with the rest of her personality, it contradicts itself, I'd highly suggest removing it.

Quote :
Flaws: egoist, stubborn, a little bit anti-social, hypocrite
This are all just negative personality traits and don't really give her a fighting flaw or anything. Please change this.

And lastly, her parents couldn't both be skilled fighters in district 5. They don't have training rooms and such, and her parents couldn't have possibly picked it up anywhere. So there for that doesn't really sit well with the rest of her character sheet.

Also "distruct" is spelled "District" please make sure you spell that right.

Not as long as these things are changed, then she will be reviewed again, as of now she is not accepted.

Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Kira Argonath Tribute   Kira Argonath Tribute Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:43 pm

Well at first I though peacekeepers weren't so responsibble in their duties but thanks for correcting anyways.
Second, thanks for showing me proper spelling and grammar as I'm from another country [not that it really matters] but I face some weird difficulties now lately exressing properly though I'm in a high level.
I gladly fixed the problems! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kira Argonath Tribute   Kira Argonath Tribute Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:36 pm

Kira is accepted! I edited her a teeeny bit for you, just like one or two grammar things that were bothering me, not checking the whole thing. (Also, I looked up 'hook swords', and they are freaking awesome. You could really rip a person open with those. xD)
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Kira Argonath Tribute   Kira Argonath Tribute Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:41 am

Thank you so much!lol! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kira Argonath Tribute   Kira Argonath Tribute Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kira Argonath Tribute
Page 1 of 1