The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dimitryvena Fedalis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitryvena

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dimitryvena Fedalis Left_bar_bleue150/150Dimitryvena Fedalis Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Vena Fedalis
Alliance::

Dimitryvena Fedalis Empty
PostSubject: Dimitryvena Fedalis   Dimitryvena Fedalis Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:05 pm

General
Name: (First and Last) Dimitryvena Fedalis
Age/Birthday: 12, April 19
District: Eight
Rich or Poor?: Well off (sort of rich)
Weapon Of Choice: Knives
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) Vena has pale to ashen skin with light brown to dark blonde hair. Sometimes it's wavy but usually it's straight. She prefers to wear oval glasses with a chain but will occasionally wear contacts.  Vena has long slim fingers and a slim body from days of sewing.  She also has rather strange gray eyes with an odd green ring around the pupil.
Personality: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) Vena can be calculating, an is always reserved and has almost complete control over her temper.  She is extremely intelligent, and loves to read & write & draw.  She cares a lot about her family and relatives, and doesn't particularly care much for politics or diplomacy, despite how important her parents say they are.  Vena absolutely hates district four because of an incident that happened some years ago
Flaw: (At least 1) Introverted, rather shy
Talents:(Must list three) Memorization, technological things, resourcefulness, good with a small blades and needles
Family/History
Family: (Mother, father, siblings [if any.]) mother- Ana, father-Alexander, sisters-Ravina, Veline, brother-William
Pets: A cat named Evan
Brief History: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) Vena has a caring family, along with a few close relatives.  She's never really been spoiled, but has always had enough to eat and a warm house to sleep in.  Her family is all comprised of smart, bookish people who've always been treated with respect.  Her mother does fine embroidery and fancy work for the mayor's wife, an exception to normal district life.  Her father works in a factory but has a high up position.
Others
Preferred Angles :(Innocent, Sexy, Mysterious.. etc..) N/A
Angles this tribute will not do: (Max. 3) Sexy, Provocative, Bubbly/Hyper Cheerful
Token: A scrap of parchment from her favorite book
Other: (Sorry I forgot to log in when I posted this before)

Last edited by Dimitryvena on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dimitryvena Fedalis   Dimitryvena Fedalis Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:16 am

Hello, and welcome to the site! I'm Rainy Pie and if you have any questions or anything don't be afraid to ask me or any other staff member via PM or on chat. We're happy to have you! Smile

Now, onto your first character.

Vena looks okay, except for a few small details. The character herself is fine, but for the personality and appearance, the writing should be the same style as it is in her history- complete sentences. (e.g. 'She has pale to ashen skin with dark blonde hair' instead of just 'pale to ashen skin with dark blonde hair.') There should be four complete sentences, but since you have it separated into four commas and just need to add the subject/predicate, this should be simple.

Other than that, I don't think there are any problems, so just fix those sentences up and someone will come along and accept her! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dimitryvena

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dimitryvena Fedalis Left_bar_bleue150/150Dimitryvena Fedalis Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Dimitryvena Fedalis   Dimitryvena Fedalis Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Erm, I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but has my character application been approved yet and how can I tell? Will someone post that it is or something?
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Dimitryvena Fedalis   Dimitryvena Fedalis Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Rainy Pie wrote:
Other than that, I don't think there are any problems, so just fix those sentences up and someone will come along and accept her! Very Happy
No, your character isn't accepted yet. Please read what you need to fix and we will look at it again.
Back to top Go down
Dimitryvena

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dimitryvena Fedalis   Dimitryvena Fedalis Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Yes, I understand. Is there a problem with the sentences beside that or am I okay? Because I did forget to add a period on one line but that's it I think...whatever you say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dimitryvena Fedalis   Dimitryvena Fedalis Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Now that you've edited the sentences, Vena is accepted! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dimitryvena

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Dimitryvena Fedalis   Dimitryvena Fedalis Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:40 am

yay! thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dimitryvena Fedalis   Dimitryvena Fedalis Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:16 am

(( Just so you know, I notice your avatar is Willa Holland, and sometimes people use their avatar to show what their character looks like, so if you are doing that, you'll have to change the picture. Willa Holland is a taken FC, or face claim, meaning a celebrity or someone you claim to look like your character. The FC list is located here, and all FC's on the list are taken. If you were just using the picture of Willa Holland because why not, and your character isn't supposed to look like her or anything, that's okay, I guess, but considering your username is your character's name, I thought I should check. Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimitryvena Fedalis   Dimitryvena Fedalis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitryvena Fedalis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Characters-
Jump to: