The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Left_bar_bleue150/150Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Empty
PostSubject: Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers   Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Sorella's Bamboo Villagers
CHARACTERS
FACE CLAIMS
CODES
WELCOME

Yes! This is my character topic, here you will see all my codes for posting, and my character template! I will not be using the character template code this came with, as I prefer to use simple codes, and plus gifs are a pain with the other code. But here you shall see the active, inactive, and my dead characters, my face claims! and much much more! (:

Characters

Active:

• Astrid Splints-Terrn, Married to Rafe Terrn, 19, District 2 (victor)
  • Adelaide Loofer, Single, 15, District 11
  • Kera Veltaine, Single, 17, District 1
  • Greta Gregorvich, Single, 16, District 7
  • Katrina Daring, Single, 18, District 5

Inactive:

• Character
  • Character
  • Character

Dead:

• Estrella Lennix, District 10
  • Maria Dezlin, District 12
  • Becky Harrison, District 4
  • Solstice Vernon, District 5

Face Claims

• Amber Heard
  • Amanda Bynes
  • Alona Tal
  • Ashley Greene
  • Barbara Palvin
  • Daveigh Chase
  • Elle Fanning
  • Ellie Goulding
  • Felicity Jones
  • Gemma Arterton
  • Holland Roden
  • Karen Gillan
  • Kim Hyuna
  • Leda Muir
  • Marissa von Bleicken
  • Melissa Benoist
  • Natalia, Vodianova
  • Shailene Woodley
  • Sky Ferreira
  • Taylor Swift
  • Teresa Palmer
  • Willa Holland
  • Zoey Sugg
  • Liam Hemsworth
  • Ed Sheeran
  • Darren Chris
  • Matt Bomer
  • Zac Efron

Codes

CODES CODES CODES

coded by sapphire

(Alright, so those of you from THG, before you think I stole this code, no I didn't, I am PandaNote, and Saphy made the code for me after I had asked her too, and QueenVixen had willingly paid for me. If you want to confirm just message PandaNote on CHB and she'll/I'll respond proving exactly that we're the same person.)

Last edited by Sorella on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Left_bar_bleue150/150Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers   Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Create.php?text=Victor&name=NoLicense_KeraterMedium

Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Tumblr_m83vwtc0w61rt6jzy

"Anything you can do I can do better! ; )"

Astrid Splints-Terrn

District 2

Name: Astrid Jane Splints-Terrn
Birthday: February 16th
Wealth Status: Rich
Weapon of Choice: Bows, long bow, cross bow. Doesn't matter.
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Family:
Mom: Unknown name and age is unknown. Mother was mentally ill. Now dead.
Father: Unknow age and name. He died of an illness awhile back.
Older sister: Astoria Splints, 27, still alive. Astrid lives with her.
Older Brother: Cole Splints, 25, dead.
Husband: Rafe Terrn, 21, he's alive and well, so it seems. Him and Astrid both had similar ideas to propose to each other during her games that she had won, on the train ride home, they sealed the deal.
Son: Christopher Terrn, 2 weeks old, alive. He's Astrid and Rafe's first son and first child, twin brother to Ruby.
Daughter: Ruby Terrn, 2 weeks old, alive. She's Astrid and Rafe's first daughter, and second child, born couple minutes after Christopher, making them twins.

Brief History: Astrid was the third born in her family and the youngest with two older siblings, Astoria and Cole. Astoria was her oldest sister and Cole was the second oldest sibling she had. Astrid is three years apart from Cole and five from Astoria. They were a close family, doing things together and living happily. They all did things as a family and when her elder siblings got to the age of ten they started to train in district two for the games so they were prepared. Astrid was often times at home with her mother and they did house hold things and grew close.

When Astrid was around ten her father had gotten very ill and he they had to try and nurse him to health but Astrid wasn't home often because she was always training, but her father had made her do the best she could be and give it her all, she had game and he knew she could beat anything, her father was prideful in his children and that made Astrid smile, although one day she came home to his serve coughing and she held his hand, her mother on the other side as her father had slipped away from them. Astrid just fought and trained harder to be the best she could be, prove to her father she was just as good as her siblings and that she was doing this in his honor.

Soon in the next year, Astoria was reaped, Cole had already been ill, and there was nothing they could do about it either. Astoria didn't let anyone volunteer for her. Astrid remembered watching the games intensly gathering all the information she could and she watched her sister to see her tatics and learned from that. Astrid was so happy when her sister won and came back, losing her father and brother had already been hard and to lose Astoria would have been harsher. They all moved to the victors village but their mother had gone half crazy so Astoria raised Astrid and also helped train Astrid in private as well, Astrid's game seemed to use bows a lot. It was her specialty, but she was learning swords and daggers to be prepared for the worse.

Physical Appearance: Astrid is a beautiful girl, it just happened to run in her family, deep in the genes. Her grandparents had apparently been good looking too. Astrid is a rather tall girl, she's nearly as tall as her sister Astoria which is saying a lot because Astoria had been a tall beauty herself back in her days, now Astrid is catching up to her older sister. Astrid inherited her father's eyes which were rather a mix of blue and green and often hard to tell what colour they were. She isn't the best weight for a career tribute like some of them but she's also not as heavy as her sister Astoria either.

Astrid has brown hair that falls just passed her shoulders, she has a nice body frame that has the nice curves that she lives but not too curvy, which is also nice. Astrid also just has a bit of that natural beauty to her and then her personality presents her quite well as well. Astrid often times keeps her head held high on occasion. It's a prideful look for her.

Personality: Astrid is a girl who gets what she wants and when she wants it, she has her ways of getting around other things, she always has great intelligence that helps her think of multiple ways to get out of something or a situation, she can normally talk her way around things and get out of loop holes, that's just how she seems to work, Astrid also can be quite well mannered and not so rude or crude the odd time, appearance is almost everything if you were in the games and so that's how Astrid looks at it.

Astrid is a big flirt, she'll flirt with any guy, regardless if she likes them or not, if she can use them to her power she will, she keeps all options open and she likes to be able to have those options, not having them, usually puts her in a tough spot because she's rather stubborn and when that happens and she doesn't want to do a certain thing she's constantly battling with her self on this issue and she's yet to find her way around that one. Although Astrid likes to be the leader from time to time she will back down a bit but that wont mean she wont tell you how to do something and when to do it. She wont hold back on telling you things, not one bit, and she doesn't care if you like her or not, that's how she is and if you don't like it she'll tell you to shove it up where the sun don't shine.

Fatal Flaw: Rafe Terrn. If she doesn't have options she has problems and she always speaks her mind, which gets her into trouble a bit.
Pets: Caelus, a beautiful little blue bird.
Talents:
• Accuracy:
• Flirting:
• Aim:
Token?: nothing

Other: Face Claim is Willa Holland

Last edited by Sorella on Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers   Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Tumblr_mp8pliYqyC1rcvnkho1_500

Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Create.php?text=Kera%20Veltaine&name=Garton

General
Name: Kera Renae Veltaine
Age/Birthday: Seventeen/ January 4th
District: one
Rich or Poor?: Rich
Weapon Of Choice: Shuriken and whips.
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance: Kera stands at a height of five foot six.  She weighs about hundred and eighteen pounds and has a slim figure to her. Kera has blonde hair with brown in it from time to time, but it's mostly blond for the most part. She has pretty hazel eyes that can look like a goldish brown at times or they can look like a nice green here and there.
Personality: Despite being rich and being from district one, Kera, is a very sweet girl, and also very helpful and kind. She loves to help people out any time that she gets the chance and she loves to be nice to people and see that they get what they deserve. Kera hates bullies more than anything, and she has a strong enough backbone to stand up to any jerk that tries to mess with her or her friends. Kera is very loyal to her friends and she'd never turn her back on any of her friends if her life depended on it.

While she can be all sweet and innocent she does have a darker underlying side to her that isn't brought out too much unless you draw the line that she has. If you mess with any one of her friends she will become the biggest bitch you know. She will be able to wordplay like you wouldn't believe and she'll talk words around you and make you feel like crap about yourself, and she could physically hurt you too if you really tested her limits.

Besides her little bits of anger, she can be cutesy, and bubbly sometimes. She will flirt once in awhile but most times she's not really trying to flirt and she just does it, she can get nervous from time to time and she will drop things, stumble over her words, blush, and all those kinds of things, she's not always a great public presenter in general and she's very shy about her singing.

Flaw: She can get extremely shy and nervous sometimes, and she can be too loyal sometimes.
Talents: Fashion, styling her self and all that sorts. She's also great at singing and has a beautiful voice, that's soft and innocent, she's also got great aim.
Family/History
Family: Mother: Elizabeth Veltaine, she's an honest woman and she always says what's on her mind. She knows how to cook and take care of her family and the sole purpose for her husband marrying her was because she had good child bearing hips, and he wanted lots of children. Father: Ryan Veltaine, he's a strict father and he's a business man, and he only wants what's best for his daughters at all costs. He's more of a man of pride, and if you shame his name he practically disowns you. Siblings: Vanessa Veltaine, oldest sister, she's the age of 25 and still lives at home. Kayla Veltaine, second oldest daughter at the age of 22. Lilah Veltaine, third oldest at the age of 19. Georgina Veltaine, fifth oldest and she's the age of 16. Quinn Veltaine, sixth oldest at the age of 14. Stacey Veltaine, she's the seventh oldest at the age of 12. Regan Veltaine, she's the 8th child at the age of 11. The 9th child is Pearl Veltaine at the age of 8. Then their last child the tenth and final one, was Hailee Veltaine at the age of 6. They were trying to have a son but never did have one.
Pets: With ten kids around they never had time to own any pets.
Brief History: Elizabeth and Ryan first met at a clothing store, and he had decided to pay for a hat that she had wanted to get, and after that they strolled around the district. Ryan was the son of the mayor and soon it was going to be his duty to be the mayor of district one. Eventually he had decided that Elizabeth was the women to have his children and that together they could create a son to take over for the town one day. First they had three girls, and they had been really hoping for their fourth child to be a boy, but as soon as Kera came into the world that dream was short lived and they had a young daughter again. Kera was never close to her older sister's too much but she was close to her sister Georgina who was only a year younger than her.

Her father eventually became the mayor and after having ten girls they realized that they weren't going to have a son, although, Elizabeth has plans to get pregnant again to try to see if the 11th child will be her son to be the one to pick up on being the mayor. Although having a mayor for a dad, it's not very easy, you have to keep up a reputation, which she does more than enough times, but she's never really been able to date boys unless her father approves of them and one mention of her last name and most boys just flee from the scene because they're scared of her father, hence why her eldest sister is most likely still single.

Others
Preferred Angles : Innocent, Shy, kind.
Angles this tribute will not do: Tough, Brute.
Token: Her mothers silver hair clip with light blue jewels on them.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers   Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:00 pm

Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Tumblr_mg2yheMaEf1rksmoxo1_r1_500

General
Name: Adelaide Loofer
Age/Birthday: Fifteen/October 8th
District: Eleven
Rich or Poor?: average
Weapon Of Choice: Spears
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance: In the mirror when I look at my reflection I see an average girl. The girl with an average height, and weighs too little because of her district. I also see a girl who is strong, she has brown hair that could be mistaken for dirty blonde at times, and despite being in the district she's in, she's very pale. She has those electric greyish blue eyes that stare right back at you, she has hair the falls in less dramatic waves and rests on her shoulders. Most times she can be seen wearing pants, shorts, and shirts. She doesn't wear skirts or dresses too often
Personality: I'm the type of girl who knows what I'm doing over 90% of the time. I am quite independent and I don't like people bossing me around, but I don't boss others around either. I am one that doesn't take things too seriously all the time and I joke around quite a bit, because I love to have a good laugh every now and then.

Although I am a kind, caring, and sweet girl, I wont be one of those girls who are mean or self absorbed. She's fairly selfless to be honest, she doesn't make things about her she is always worrying about other people and she is always trying to do the best for them, often times you can see Addie doing charity work here and there and she is almost always giving back even though she's not the best well taken care of but she does everything in her power to do what's right. Addie is also very loyal to her friends and she will do anything for them. She can also shy away from people quite a lot and she doesn't always feel comfortable around others

Flaw: I can't cook to save my life, I'm a bit too shy sometimes and shy away from people.
Talents: Singing, finding herbs, dancing, and lock picking.
Family/History
Family: Jason Loofer and Kyle. Kylie, Noel, Wesley, Tera, and Larson.
Pets: None
Brief History: So a long time ago, fifteen years ago I was born to my parents, Jason and Sally Loofer. They were together for quite sometime. Although my father got my mom pregnant with Kylie when she was seventeen and they ended up having her. Two years later, they weren't being careful and they had me. We were a happy family for the most part and we had a lot of great time, no matter what was the outcome.

Eventually my parents' marriage was going own into the drain and they were constantly fighting, and it had made me and Kylie very uncomfortable to say the least, we didn't like it but then, dad found out mom was pregnant with Tera. That kept them together even longer. I was five when Tera was born and Kylie was seven. So we were never very close to Tera since she was so much younger than us and we were used to it just being us.

After Tera turned five, I was ten, and Kylie twelve, That was when our parents called it off finally, and they stopped fighting. For awhile we lived with our mother but soon she was going a bit mental and she was no longer stable. We had to go to our father, who had a new partner. Which was Kyle.

Kyle was a nice guy and all, and her father and this man were now her parents. But along with Kyle came three new brothers. Noel, Larson, and Wesley. When I was about the age of fourteen, only a year ago, me and Noel, who was sixteen at the time, had a secret thing going on and it continued into a bit after I turned fifteen but shortly we decided it wasn't worth it to sneak around

Others
Preferred Angles : Innocent, shy, kind.
Angles this tribute will not do: Flirty, tough
Token: Bird pin
Other: none
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers   Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Tumblr_inline_mm1rv76Nf81qz4rgp

Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Temp_113

General
Name: Katrina Kai Daring
Nickname: Kat is the name she normally likes to go with.
Age/Birthday: Eighteen/March 14th
District: Five
Rich or Poor?: Rich
Weapon Of Choice: Dual cutlasses
Personality/Appearance
Physical Appearance: Kat stands at the average height of 5'5" and she weighs roughly about 132 lbs. She's pretty average for a girl for height and weight. She has long brown hair that goes down past her shoulders, and sometimes some golden high lights cna be seen in her hair. She has a milk chocolate eye colour to her eyes and long and dark eyelashes to go with them. Kat is normally seen with her hair up, more so while works or helps her mothing out with cooking, but it has been seen down before and it's not a rare occurance. Kat has a pale complextion, but she's never been able to help it, no matter how long she's out in the sun she is still pale.
Personality: Kat, is a girl who is very outgoing, she loves to make people smile and laugh, it's been her go to since day one. Kat is a very strong and independant person as well, but she doesn't really think she'd like to be on her own, she often likes the company of people, although if it were to happen she easily could handle herself. Kat likes to be very helpful and she likes to help in any way that she can, whether it be with medical things, or it's putting a smile on someone's face. She likes to look at the positives of life and she likes to show people the positives if she can, she's always around the district to help people with whatever they want. She's very selfless, but she still has that great sense of humor and she makes jokes quite a bit too, liking to laugh.
Flaw: Kat, is a bit too trusting sometimes, and she also doesn't have complete use of her arm so it's bit more difficult to have all range of motion with it.
Talents: Healing, identifying herbs, and using blades.
Family/History
Family: Kaya Daring: Mother, she's about the age of 49. She's a cook and she makes plenty of meals for the hungry and starving children, her mother is very selfless and is always trying to give back with every chance that she has. She was a victor in her past, and she had mentored Katya, who mentored Rhea Glass.

Ian Daring: Father, he's about the age of 50 years old. He's the co manager of the powerplants and he helps run them, and keeps them in top shape, that's how he makes quite a bit of money and that's how their family is rich. He's not a bad father, but he has pride and joy in his twin sons more so.

Dale Daring: Brother, he's about the age of 25 years old. He's a victor of the games, he was the victor that won just before Katya Caraway. He's very confident and he has broad shoulders, he has a strong look about him and he's fairly humorus as well.  He has a twin brother named Dallas. His mother, father, and sister live in his victor home.

Dallas Daring: Brother, he's about the age of 25 years old. He won the games when he was 13 years old and thus he was Dale's mentor when he went into the games. Dallas is the more serious twin brother since he went through the games at such a young leg and some serious bloodshed went down those games. He happened to lose a leg and now has a fake leg that the Capitol gave him before he went home. He's very distant from the rest of the family.

Pets: She has a border collie named Merlin and she has a german shepard named Lexi. Lexi and Merlin are both fixed but they did have a pup together which is her border collie german shepard mix, named Tabby. Kat plays with them all the time and is always taking care of them.
Brief History: Born to Kaya and Ian Daring. She was the third child born into the family, having two older brothers, who are twins. Kaya and Ian were always very supportive parents and they always had the well being of their children in mine, They were taking care of their children, and they went into devestation, when their son Dallas went into the games at the age of thirteen years old. Kat was only six years old at the time and she remembered just praying for her brother to be alright and she wanted him to home more than anything.

After that Dallas moved into his home and brought his family but was always distant from them. When Dale was sixteen that was when he had went into the games and he came out a winner as well. At that point Kat had been eight, and Dale being the more upbeat and he offered to have people come live with him, and Kat went to be with him. Eventually she was always around her brother Dale and her mother Kaya. She soon picked up their personality traits and she loved being around them. Her father, was always holding his sons as pride and joy, and he didn't really care for Kat, because he never really wanted her, it hurt to hear that one day when they had a fight, but it was all said and done, and nothing to change the past and his opinions.

Others
Preferred Angles : Kind, Helpful, and mysterious.
Angles this tribute will not do: Sexy or cocky.
Token: She doesn't have one.
Other: FC is Ashley Greene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers   Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorella's Bamboo Panda Villagers
Page 1 of 1