The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for Opinions (POLL!)

Go down 
4 posters

Which victor would you choose?
Rhea Glass of District 5
Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Vote_lcap25%Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Spencer Watts of District 3
Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Vote_lcap75%Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Vote_rcap
 75% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Left_bar_bleue150/150Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Opinions (POLL!)   Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:02 am

Alright, so say there was an event that would pit a group of three victors against a group of attackers and see how long they would last? And say I was one of these victors but could only pick one of my victors to go in. Well that is where we are at and I'm looking to see what character you the members would want to see in this setting more. Dont want to read back on my previous games? I don't blame you...my games have totaled over 137 days and I don't expect anyone to read that much lol. So here is a quick bio for your choices.

Rhea Glass: Winner of the 28th annual games and hails from District 5. A healer and user of a spear, she is charming and friendly. Her skills aren't in weapon handling, but her strengths are her speed and medicine skills, though don't count her out in a fight. She has been known to get hits when she needs them and when it comes to the specialty attacks she hardly seems to fail.

Spencer Watts: Winner of the 31st annual games from District 3 is the intelligent Spencer. Boasting an IQ of 142, he has an eidetic memory and can remember anything he reads in a book or sees. He has absolutely no athletic ability, yet in the games he somehow managed to avoid being hit by any of his opponents. He uses a butterfly knife but prefers making a good trap to ensnare his enemies.

Alright, so there are the choices at hand. I'm really just trying to see who the members would rather see put in for this upcoming event. Whoever is picked in this poll may not necessarily be the one going in, but it will give me an idea on what people would rather want. Please vote in the poll above and you can only pick once. You can also feel free to tell me any opinions in the topic as well by posting below!
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Left_bar_bleue150/150Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Opinions (POLL!)   Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:23 am

I say Spencer. I had an idea of his game as I joined when we was just about to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Opinions (POLL!)   Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:45 am

Hmm I would pick Rhea Glass. She seems the mysterious type, you know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Opinions (POLL!)   Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:00 pm

Spencer just seems like he would be more entertaining since his personality is most extreme/defined, and I feel like the main purpose of that sort of Games would be sheer entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Opinions (POLL!)   Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:48 pm

Ikr Rain? Hence me leaning more towards using him ;D But of course the purpose of this poll is to see what the members want. I also want to add, Rhea is more of sa straight man character, not mysterious at all.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Left_bar_bleue0/150Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Opinions (POLL!)   Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Rhea xD Spencer has a right to enjoy his life as a victor a little longer.....although Suzanne Collins and the rest of the people here seem to be against me Razz 
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Opinions (POLL!)   Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:34 pm

And Rhea wouldn't? She wouldn't be able to enjoy her life with Chase? But I might also add, they won't die for real. Any deaths in this event does not mean the character is dead forever.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Left_bar_bleue0/150Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Opinions (POLL!)   Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Oooooh okay i get it xD but really compare the years they got to enjoy, and well.....nevermind >_<
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Opinions (POLL!)   Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Yea, you can't kill Rhea off guys. Even if you aren't happy she won the games.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Opinions (POLL!)   Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:20 pm

the event isn't canon anyways, as far as all the characters will be concerned, it never happened Razz
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Opinions (POLL!)   Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Alright, I think the decision is overwhelmingly thinking Spencer and honestly I couldn't agree more. It seems most of you were thinking what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Opinions (POLL!)   Looking for Opinions (POLL!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Opinions (POLL!)
Page 1 of 1