The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hunter11's characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11's characters Empty
PostSubject: hunter11's characters   hunter11's characters Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:52 am

Name: Kacey "K" Ingalas

Age/ birthday: 13/ November 11

Disterict: 11/ Agraculture

Family: Nico (Dad), Holly (Mom) and Kyle (older brother).

Breif History: Kacey grew up in didterict 11 her whole life. She helped work in the orchared as almost every one did. She had always feared the Capitol and the Peacekeppers. Other than that she lived the average life of a girl in her disterict. She would get up,go to school, go to work then eat dinner at home and go to bed to repeat the cycle.

Physical apperance: Kacey has deeply tanned skin that looked like honey. She is shorter than most girls her age and very thin. Her legs are strong and so are her arms but they are also covered in scars and scratches. Her hair is a dark brown with medium brown, light brown and caremal colored streaks through out it that goes to the small of her back. Her eyes are a deep green like emeralds that sparkle either with fear or humor. She wears some-what loose pants that are a light blue that come to her thigh or longer depending on the weather, a cotten shirt and leather boots.

Personality: Kacey is a bright child. She takes in what she can at school and learns the rest on her own. She hates working in the orchared feeling like she can do more than pick fruit for the Capitol. She is scared of the Peacekeepers, afraid she may do something to make them angery and kill her or some one she loves. She adores animals and hates volience. That's one reason she despises the Hunger Games, the other is every one is losing some one they love. Though just because she hates violance doesn't mean she won't fight if she has to though she tries to avoid conflict. She's compasionite to everyone and hates to see any one in pain espaily her loved ones.

Flaw: For one thing, she's abit of a whimp. She cares to much of what others think and a tad niave. Plus she cares too much for peaple and gets hurt emotionly easily.

Pets: a cat named Katniss

Rich or poor: Some where in between.

Weapon of choice: Nothing but if she has to fight a boomerang or knife works.

Talents: She's good at taking care of animals, sneaking around past the Peacekeepers and telling stories.

Other: Nothing at the moment.

Last edited by hunter11 on Sun May 01, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

PostSubject: Re: hunter11's characters   hunter11's characters Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Fantastic character, but this takes place during the 26th Hunger Games, so Rue didn't exist yet.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: hunter11's characters   hunter11's characters Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:15 pm

ok i'll edit that part out.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

PostSubject: Re: hunter11's characters   hunter11's characters Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Accepted. (:
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: hunter11's characters   hunter11's characters Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:47 pm

YAY!!!! :p
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: hunter11's characters   hunter11's characters Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Name: Willow "Willie" Farreon

Age/brithday: 15 6/7

Disterict: 10

Family: Heron (Dad, dead), Melencoly (Mom, dead), Benny ( Brother,17, MIA or possibly dead), Percy (brother, 12) and Hittie (sister, 7).

Breif History: My family is a blend of culture. My dad grew up in disterict 4 and my mom in 11. How they got here I don't know. They met here in 10 and made a life and family. They had four kids; Benny, me, Percy and Hittie. Our lives were fairly simple. We learned how to swim, fish and clean seafood with Dad and learned about plants and how to climb trees from Mom. Then one day my parents were tried and killed for "speaking out in rebellion" wiitch was unlike them, but we never questioned it. I took on the role of my mother and Benny became like our father. That was until he was cought doing some illegeal trading. Then he just disappered. We don't know wether or not if he's even alive. So now it's just me, Percy and Hittie. Our house was sold after our parents died so we were taken in under a rich rancher as long as we earned our keep. That meaning we work we get food and shelter, we slack off we may aswell die. So we do work and Percy and Hittie go to school and I pretend to. I spend time trading wether or not it's legeal.

Physical apperance: I'm tall to say the least. I tower over most girls and a few short guys in my disterict. I'm deeply tanned from my work in the sun and my hands are callosed. Some how me and my siblings have red hair even though neither of our parents had red hair. All differant shades and I got the shade of a sunset. My hair goes only to my shoulders and often out of my face. I wear a tank top and shorts on hot days and jeans and long sleeves in winter. My eyes are a brght ocean blue.

Personality: What can I say but; "I'm a rebel." I work hard and have a strong durabilty and stamia. I tend to keep most peaple away from me and the last of my family. I secertly love swimming and playing in the floweres but don't you dare tell anybody. I try my hardest to act both like a mom and a big sister but to be honest, it's tough. I'm strict on some things but not on others. I hope to win the Hunger Games so I can properly care for my family. I hate it when peaple try to ask me questions and I have a short temper.

Flaws: Yeah, I know I have flaws. I'm a harsh to outsiders, I can't act like both a mother and sister all the time and often pleuged with nightmares of losing all of my family. Did I mention that I have a terrible temper.

Pets: No. I will not have pets.

Rich or poor: I'm poor.

Wepan of choice: I have a hidden bow and quiver of arrows.

Talents: I block my harder emotions eaisly, I'm persuasive and did I mention that I have gut feelings that often signal bad things? But it's true. I'm also pretty good with defliction.

Other: I my theme song would be Every one hurts by Avril Lavigne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hunter11's characters   hunter11's characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hunter11's characters
Page 1 of 1