The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baiii guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Baiii guys Left_bar_bleue150/150Baiii guys Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Baiii guys Empty
PostSubject: Baiii guys   Baiii guys Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:23 am

Baiii guys Tumblr_mq8648bMqm1qm13aio1_250 Baiii guys Tumblr_mq8648bMqm1qm13aio2_250

Got cha didn't I? ;D psh I'm obviously not leaving, you guys are way too awesome to not stay xD but I'm sorry I'm not posting or is being a bad RP partner and what not. Bad Chii. :c But it's been a rough couple of months in school cause it's first year for me in a whole new environment, lectures, projects, presentations, no exams, etc. It's always been just studying in the past so... Razz Projects are piling up like crazy and we've been running on 2 hours of sleep with loads of caffeine and sugar for the past few weeks. xD sounds exciting right?

I keep telling myself to just quickly post a death post for Raquel, but my lazy butt wouldn't. :c Bad Chii's butt. Injustice has been done to Raquel, but guess I can't change that ;w; Again, sorry for the horrible posting and not joining in chat, especially in the 33rd Games but once my first Semester comes to an end at the end of August, Chii will be posting like she should be. xD But alas, for now, I'll post when my brain doesn't make me sleep-stand on buses. 8D

Well, I just sounded like I was complaining a hell lot. D: oh wells. you had to read through all that. or you just skipped to here. Very Happy It may be tough in school but definitely the best time in school ever Razz Just adjusting to look for the balance right now >< Chii may be burned out, but Cho is back. oh noes. Pie.

Have a good one guys! Here's some cake.
Baiii guys Tumblr_inline_mph4qb4Mm71qz4rgp

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Baiii guys Left_bar_bleue150/150Baiii guys Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Baiii guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baiii guys   Baiii guys Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:10 am

Oh! Its okay :3
Back to top Go down

Baiii guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baiii guys   Baiii guys Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:41 am

Awweee, it's okay, Chii! Razz Good luck with school! We'll miss you/see you soon. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baiii guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baiii guys   Baiii guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baiii guys
Page 1 of 1