The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Javelin Throwing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Male Posts : 77
Birthday : 1998-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Javelin Throwing Left_bar_bleue45/150Javelin Throwing Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)
Character Name:: Anthony Brown
Alliance:: Careers

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Anthony

I swung open the door the empty house I called home and began stepping towards the Training Center, going to do my usual hours of training. The next games, I would be in and I would make sure of it. I was 18 so it would be my last chance to be in them. If I wasn't in the Hunger Games I would feel like I had let my parents down, especially my father. As I walked I stayed silent, but smiled as I passed people I knew.

As I stepped into the Training Center the lady at the desk immediately recognized me and led me to the usual javelin room. I pick one of the cold metal weapons up and twirled it for a moment before I hurled it at the target, slamming into its heart. I grabbed more and more javelins until I had pierced every targets head and head. Then I walked forward and yanked out every one of the javelins and repeated this exercise many times.

As my hours expired and a knock sounded on the door which indicated I had to leave. I grabbed one last javelin and hurled it full strength at the target, the point coming out the back of the target. I was satisfied and I turned then walked out. I walked to the showers and washed off all the sweat before I walked out, giving the lady at the desk a friendly nod before I walked out into the sun.

Outside I blinked a few times, fixing my sight. As my sight cleared up I walked over to a nearby fountain and dunked my hands in, splashing a little water on my face. I stood up straight then wiped the water off with my sleeve. I sat on a nearby bench and watched the people on the streets as they walked around.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Javelin Throwing Left_bar_bleue150/150Javelin Throwing Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker
Alliance::

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:55 pm

I can over and sat on the bench. I checked my watch, it was two minutes past closing and I noticed the guy next to me. He has this fit figure and dark eyes. Yet the light seemed to glance off of them just right almost into a golden color. I smiled Rolling back my shoulders and flexing my strong large hands. I smiled and looked back over at the training gym the woman was finished locking up and left a while ago. I smirked and stood up glancing again at the kid behind me. I didn't hide my attraction, but it wasn't overly obvious. I stretched and moved forwards towards the door. Crouching there pulling out my pick.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:16 pm

I looked over at the guy and smiled a little before looking back to the crowd. I couldn't help but peek back over at him but turned back away. I watched as he walked over to the gym and pulled out his pick. "Hey!" I exclaimed, getting up swiftly and walking over. "What do you think your doing?!" I growled, narrowing my eyes while looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Javelin Throwing Left_bar_bleue150/150Javelin Throwing Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:42 pm

"Well I'm headed to get a little more time in for working... but I'll give you a private tour if you want... but I mean if you think you'll break a nail let me know and I'll let you go, Pretty Boy" I said smirking up at the boy. I heard the last click and moved quickly, I came up fast and moved a long four steps to hit a 6 digit code. I moved farther down the hall and looked back. I could see the guys whole physique, the fading light shining through his shirt, where you could see lean torso and built chest that attached to strong lanky arms. I noticed his dark eyes set into his soft tan skin. I smiled as I noticed that he wasn't as short as I originally though he was about 6' 5"... I could see him breathe in and exhale. I also had this little voice in the back of my head remind me, that he is older than I am, by almost 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am

I smirked down at the guy, looking straight into his eyes. ((I think its a guy XD)) I followed him in and looked over at the javelin rooms for a moment before looking back at the guy. I flipped on one of the lights, causing there to be just enough light to be able to see. I was thinking about working on my sword training, or I could do more javelin training. Then I sighed and put out my hand for him to shake "Hi, my names Anthony."
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:15 am

"Names Jak, and well Im not the best person for knowing..." I said grabbing his hand. I moved towards the spears and thrown objects rack. I grabbed one and tossed it lightly into the air smiling as I did so. I moved it a single turn and launched the spear wide armed and straight through the groin of the body. "So Good looking, How long have you been training?" I said before I could catch myself and smiled a sheepish smile. I looked around and found something to distract myself.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Female Posts : 59
Birthday : 1999-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Noctavia frost
Alliance:: None

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:13 am

Noctavia walked a lot the side walk, with a small smile on her face. She turned the corner passing by the training center before backing to find something wrong. "Isn't supposed to be closed." The teen thought to herself as climbs up the staircase with her black hair bounce each time her foot touches every step. She enter the dark building with only a little lighting to see. Noctavia's knee high boots echoed on the floor as her natural pink lips parted,"um...hello and who's there?" she walked a little farther down to the training room, seeing two guys practicing. Her venom green eyes stared intensively to see if their good at something."well, well, well have interrupted anything?" she said while she put her hands on her hips."now if you excuse me, I have more bow and arrow training to do." Noctavia walks to the girl's pocketing room putting on a white tank top and black athletic shorts, put on her white tennis shoes and puts her jet black hair into a ponytail before walking back out. She smiled slyly walking to the bow and arrow station grabbing her weapon as she head for the targets, take a huge step back from them before taking a running start before doing a triple back flip,while she shoot the arrows. When Noctavia landed she smiled as she turned to she the arrows hitting the targets vital organs.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:49 am

I followed Jak with no complain as we got to the spears. I picked one up and tossed it in my hand for a couple moments before I hurled it at the target. The point slammed right through the targets face, causing a thud to ring out. I nodded in approval to my shot then stayed quiet for a moment as he said 'good looking'. Then finally I said "I've been training since I was a little kid." Then I turned to the girl who had just walked in. I rolled my eyes at her comment and threw a couple more spears into the target before I watched the girl for a moment. I could almost feel my eyes widen as she did her backflip while shooting.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:16 am

I turn my head as I felt a pair of eyes on me"um... Did I do anything wrong, because all I was doing was practicing my moves." Noctavia said as her venom green eyes look at the two guys she retrieve the arrows from the targets. As she reload her bows she parted her mouth,"I'm Noctavia, nice too you both so sudden....she smiled before doing another backflip but this time she twist sideways shoot each arrow in the three target's heart. She retrieve the arrows again, she soon messes with her ponytail pulling out the rubber band, as her jet black hair cascades down her shoulders."again I'm sorry for interrupting both of yours training, was just curious." she turned back to the bows and arrows as she starts to do the basic shooting, she hits one target in the neck which goes all the way through. She soon puts up the bows and arrows and heads towards the javelin station her hands grab around it, she really never practice javelin that much, she push back her arm, throwing the javelin into the target's stomach. She pushed back her bangs away from her eyes revealing her pale but beautiful face as she grabs another one.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:53 pm

I quickly went silent, watching as the girl entered and sent several arrows into the targets as she wants. I thought casually that no matter how fast her arrows flew, she still left herself open or an attack from behind, and the side, especially with the twist. I smiled again as she handled the Javelin with novice coordination. It sank into the targets stomach only to be  split by my knife. I smiled as it sheared down the shaft and into the point of the dummy's already pierced area. "Nice to meet you, Im Jak, and you didn't really interrupt anything... We were just breaking the rules and getting extra training." I drawled as I strutted over in a crouched stalk.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:24 pm

Noctavia smiles back as she turns back towards the target"hmm you better stand back; I'm about try something."she grabs a few more sticks in her hands."now watch and learn boys..."she said slyly getting into a crouching position, putting one javelin in her mouth. I run quickly throwing the sticks as she move her feet upward into a twistand a backflip, with another javelin between her feet as she throws with her feet, the one in her mouth flew in the direction that she chooses and she land in a crouch. She stands up smiling pushing back her bangs again to see the javelin's Noctavia had thrown was all over the dummy's body and she smile in approval."I'm not trying to show off, it was part of my training, so don't judge me." I said looking at both of the guys with my venom green eyes. She grabs the knife holding it out to Jak."you can also call me Tavi for short." she spoke with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:18 pm

I smiled, and tossed a knife towards her arm and moved with blinding speed pulling and stabbing next to her foot. "You have several blind spots that could lead to potential fatalities... but then again I don't want to disturb your... practice" I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:26 pm

She narrowed her eyes"what are you saying?" I said grabbing a knife and twirled it with her fingers. Noctavia looked at Jak with a curious eye she folded her arms stilling twirling the knife."so are you challenging me or something?" I looked at him as my eyes stayed narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:05 am

"I mean If you want, but I was pointing out that your tactics would only work in a one person attack, and it doesn't happen often in the Games" I said giving a cocky smirk, "and if you went up against a faster opponent you'll get beat."
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:57 am

I smirk at his reply,"then wait until you what this." Noctavia grabbing two more knives and twirled them in her heads.. She narrowed her eyes as she throw the first knife pass the boy's head as she first dummy pops up., she quickly throw two more, Behind her back she quickly does a twist throwing fives knives at the last five targets. She lands to her feet and walks back over to Jak,"so, what do you think of that?"I asked pushing back my bangs.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:29 pm

I shook my head and turned back to my training. I threw many more javelins, piercing every targets brain or heart before I decided to move to sword-fighting. I found myself extremely sweaty already because the air conditioning had been turned off so I slipped my shirt over my head, revealing my hard abs. I threw the shirt in a corner and grabbed a sword. I stood still and silent for a moment before I exploded. I slashed the dummies' heads off and stabbed their chests. After I was done I moved to the next set of dummies.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Noctavia looked over to the other guy and she raises a eyebrow."and who are you?" I said slyly as I cross my arms. I watched him intensively at his sword fighting skills."not bad, not bad at all."i spoke again giving him a compliment. Noctavia stood their with her hand on her hips as she wait for the to reply to her question.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:28 pm

I had gotten to the middle of the targets and was about to begin when she spoke. I turned to her droppingthe sword down to my side before answering, "Anthony, Anthony Brown. I didn't catch your name either miss." He said, politely implying he would like her name by his second sentence.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:26 pm

I smiled as I heard his answer and I open my mouth to speak."I'm Noctavia frost and it is very nice to met you, Anthony." I said politely back. I lowered my hands from hips as I gave him the answer to his simple question. "so I heard your good at javelin?" I asked changing the topic as my was closed but still in somewhat of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:16 pm

I nodded then said with a smell dip of my head, "It's nice to meet you as well ma'am." Then I shrugged at her next comment, "I'm okay I guess, I've been practicing for many years." He explained quickly, looking into her eyes with my gentle ones.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:44 pm

"well that's cool."i replied softly as I met his gaze. "I guess you saw me at the bow and arrow station, I wasn't trying to show off or anything... I was just practicing it." I say with a small smile as I looked down to notice I still had a knife in my hand, and I place it back where it belongs before shifting my position from one foot to the other as my hair moved slightly with my movements.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:08 am

I nodded a little before I shook my head and said quickly, "Oh no, that was perfectly fine. That was actually pretty amazing if you ask me." I also noticed the sword was still gripped tightly in my hand. So I turned and stabbed it into a dummy's chest before looking back at her. I smiled a little, not sure on what to say.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:15 am

I smiled back from his compliment,"thanks." I replied swiftly. I soon stand their slightly rocking on my heals speechless." i guess we both are speechless." I said with a small chuckle, giving off my little sense of humor, as I push back my bangs.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:18 am

I nodded and chuckled "Yeah, I guess so..." I took a deep breath, still trying to search for what to say. As I breathed my chest hardened a little, causing my abs to near flex accidentally. I was still speechless as I made eye contact again.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:17 am

I nod before walking over to a gray bench."you may join me if you want, don't worry I won't bite."i say as I chuckled looking back at him. "Don't fall for him, he could kill you in a instant."  Thought to myself, i just shrug it off and I look at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Javelin Throwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javelin Throwing   Javelin Throwing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Javelin Throwing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next