The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takin out the trash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Takin out the trash Left_bar_bleue1/1Takin out the trash Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Takin out the trash Empty
PostSubject: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Takin out the trash Tumblr_ljq761QkNC1qbayu6o1_500

Xav did his normal job as usual, chopping meat that came in, wrapping customers' purchases, etc, etc. Life as usual in the butcher shop as he learned the trade of cutting the flesh of dead animals. Now, it was almost closing time, and the third time of the day to dump the undesirable and spoiled meats into the trash; or, as Xav had realized it really was, feeding time.

He carried the bucket of waste meat into the back and outside, where a female fox sat waiting patiently. He sat the bucket down and looked at the fox. She was small, but Xav knew she could eat more than twice the size of the bucket in one sitting. "Hey, Vossa," he said, finding himself smiling as he crouched down to scratch her ears, "you gettin' hungry out here?" Vossa licked her lips in response, and Xav tipped the contents of the bucket out in front of her. "Good girl, eat up," he said, watching the fox until she was done and had scampered away.

As he was leaving, Xav heard a noise. Someone was moving, but he wasn't sure if the sound came from inside or out, so he hesitated in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Takin out the trash Left_bar_bleue0/0Takin out the trash Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:17 pm

Madelyn Fosters

I look at a boy feeding a fox. He looked older than me, and kind of attractive. I smile at him, and then stare at the fox walking by. "Hi" I say stepping out of the trees. "Do you need some help?" I say, offering him help with all his doings. He looked nice, but I didn't know him. I smile and walk out. I was wearing a grey shirt and black pants, with black flats. I walk out and pick up the bucket, and throw the meat into the bushes. "There were some shy friends in there. So, who are you?" I say putting down the bucket.

Last edited by Beetee on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Xav heard the girl speaking before he turned around. She asked him if he needed help, and he was about to tell her to just leave when she picked up the rest of the meat in the bucket and tossed it into the bushes. "What are you doing? Do you want wild animals to get a wif of that right next to the shop?" he growled, ignoring her questions as he snatched the bucket back and went to go grab the few left overs. Only to find that Vossa had began feasting again and had soon deposed of the problem. He sighed, glad his fox was actually of some help.

As Xav made his way back towards the door and the girl, he looked at her for the first time. He didn't recognize her, but he knew she was younger than he was. "Name's Xav. And no, I don't need your help, uh," He stopped, realizing he didn't even know her name, "What's your name, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:47 am

Madelyn Fosters

"They aren't wild animals. Its just my pet iguana and my dog."I say rolling my eyes. Iguanas aren't evil. "The dog likes the meat, and the iguana likes the bugs on the meat. Its a whole process wear my iguana eats the bugs and the dog eats the meat so the dog has no bugs to eat while eating the meat." I say, almost out of breath. He was adorable. The name Xav made it even cooler. "Oh your the guy that everyone hates or loves?" I say recognizing him because all the girls talk about him. Either the ladies love him or guys hate him. I personally liked him, but it wasn't a like like. Just a like. "I'm Madelyn Fosters. Nice meeting you. And yes, they had enough before that fox was an idiot." I say knowing that they had enough. No guarentees they did, though.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Xav shrugged as the girl identified him as The guy the guy that everyone hates or loves. "Well, Madelyn feeding my meat to your 'pets' is considered stealing. I could call in the peacekeepers, and I'm sure you know what the penalties are," he said, though his tone of voice made it sound as if he'd let it slide, just this once.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:58 pm

Madelyn Fosters

I yawn, "I've been through that already, and they always end up finding out it was someone totally weird, you feed food you your Vossa, or whatever, and you should know that people in the district probably need it for than it. I say and pet Laylyn "Its alright Lay, he thinks I like him, because all the girls do, but I don't give a shit about him." I whisper to her ear. "Well, looks like I'm caught again. Sorry for the trouble, I mean, I was just trying to feed my pets, besides, your Vossa has berries in the forest, I left a plate of them on the leaves, she eats them right up!" I say, rolling my eyes. I look at Dreadlocks, he seemed to like the bugs. "I was actually doing it a favor, foxes and animals of the sort can die from eating bugs, but iguanas are perfectly fine with them. So, I saved your fox from getting sick." I awate for a thanks, with my arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Xav rolled his eyes. "Other people aren't my concern, but my fox is. And she knows what she can and can't eat," he said, ignoring her whispering to her iguana. "Like I said, we don't need your help. Or your pets'"
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Madelyn Fosters

"You think all the girls love you? Well for one, I don't, and two, all my friends don't. People who get what they want are just spoiled, and you can tell your parents we said that." I say, rolling my eyes, petting Dreadlocks and Laylyn. I sniffle and start to fake cry. "I can't believe our life turned into this. Why can't we just all be friends and not kill eachother in the stupid Hunger Games every year. Tell me, do you think we deserve to be in the pain of losing loved ones. I think not!" I say and begin to fake sob, to try to make him like me, and feel sorry for me.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:43 pm

Xav scoffed, "What, you think I care that you don't like me? Didn't I just say other people weren't my concern?" Now, he was finally able to place her in a category. Obviously lower class, possibly from the Seam. Lower-life-form, in other words. So the sobbing didn't affect him in the least. "So, you've lost someone then?" he asked passively, expressing that he didn't really care about the feelings of someone he just met.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Madelyn Fosters

I sniffle and think about my mother. "Well, not in the games, but it is assumed that my mother was killed by a peacemaker, and rumor has it that it was your parent."I say sadly, but honest. "She left one day and never returned, my brother and I still can't find her. Please, just don't take me away, I can't let me brothers starve, their only 14 and 12 and aren't very good at finding food, and I don't want them to have a huge chance at the games, just please!" I say and begin to cry, I couldn't let them down, I wanted to keep them out of harm as long as I could.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Xav took in the story without much expression. "If my mother killed yours, then your mother must have committed a crime," he said, as if it was a simple matter that would be easily solvable by looking at a rulebook. "And I wasn't actually planning on calling them on you. So don't give me your whole life-long-sob-story. I don't want to hear it, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Madelyn Fosters

I stare at him.. "Well.. my mother did once try to protect my brother because he stole from your shop.. and the day after was when we never saw her again, anyways, sorry for the trouble, I really didn't mean to hurt anyone." I say and wipe the tears off of my eyes. "My brother and I search for her everyday, and today was my brother's turn to look, but I don't know where he is. Maybe he was caught, too. Atleast he would be with mom." I say, half of it just talking to myself, but I bet he thinks I was talking to him the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Xav frowned as she continued with her story, obviously she didn't understand what he had just said."Crime executions are public anyway. And if you're worried about your brother, then go look for him" he said.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Madelyn Fosters

I smile at him saying for me to look for my brother, "Could you maybe help me look for him? Please?" I look up at him, with my puppy dog face, pushing my hair behind my ears, letting it wave out in the back, which made it look good. "Only if you want, you don't have to do it."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Xav shook his head in disgust. "No. Remember, other people aren't my concern," he said. then he turned and began to go back inside.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:33 pm

"No wonder all the boys think your dark." I say and laugh, trying to keep him going at me, trying to keep him out here. I smile at him, a devious smile. "Jeasus was right, shouldn't have tried to hang with you. And I'm surprised, he's only 14." I laugh in my mind, but sound very serious on the outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takin out the trash   Takin out the trash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takin out the trash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 12 :: Upper District-
Jump to: