The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Instincts, don't fail me now!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Instincts, don't fail me now! Left_bar_bleue1/1Instincts, don't fail me now! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Instincts, don't fail me now! Empty
PostSubject: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Slipping and sliding down the mountain, I land in the beginning of the forest I'd seen earlier. I keep moving, deeper into the closed environment I'm not used to, hoping my instincts were right. I look at my egg, and say "Alright, peep-peep. Do your thing." Doubting it'll react immediately, I move a little deeper, scanning for any useful food or medical herbs in the sparse growth here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:53 pm

The egg bounces up and down, happy to be in the forest, and cracks open. Out comes a Golden Apple Dragon hatchling!
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Instincts, don't fail me now! Left_bar_bleue1/1Instincts, don't fail me now! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:01 am

My egg suddenly starts bouncing up and down, and before I know it, I have a dragon in my arms. I can't help but smile, seeing it crack out into life. I cradle it in my arms. "Well, little peep-peep, you sure know how to make an appearance. How about I call you...Flora?" I say, tracing the vines that are growing on my dragon's legs. "Or would you prefer I keep calling you peep?" I ask. As I'm doing all this, I keep moving, scanning, trying to recognize plants. I look at my new dragon and ask another question, "By the way, do you happen to know what are safe plants around here?" I have no idea what I'm thinking the baby will do, but it can't hurt to try, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:05 am

The dragons smiles sleepily at her and waddles over to a berry bush. It scarfs down some of the berries, leading Kera to believe they are safe to eat.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:10 am

The dragon never answers what it wants to be called, but goes over to a berry bush. I smile as it eats them. "So, Flora, these are safe?" I say, using the first name to figure out if she likes it or not. I follow my baby and eat one, two berries, relieving a bit of hunger I didn't know was there. Then I pluck a handful more, to take with me. "Oh, but where do I put these?" I think aloud, realizing I have nothing to transport anything in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:15 am

Flora looks at Kera with an expression that probably says something 'how the heck should I know? I was born like 3 minutes ago' and gulps down another berry until her mouth is stained with the purple juice.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:22 am

I can't help but chuckle a bit. "Sorry, I was thinking aloud" I say. I can't believe a reptile has so much facial expression; it's amazing. Done collecting, I glance around, search some more. Come up empty-handed. I look at the mountain where my allies sleep. Maybe they'll die before I get back up there. Or maybe they'll follow me here. I have no idea really, I just know I should return soon. I take another look around, spot the purple-stained mouth of Flora, and crack another smile. "Alright, Purple Lips, got anything else to show me before we go meet up with my pals?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Instincts, don't fail me now! Left_bar_bleue150/150Instincts, don't fail me now! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:32 am

Instincts, don't fail me now! Tumblr_inline_mh5f9p3H4m1rowln6
Instincts, don't fail me now! Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

Anders left the castle with Astrid for sure and didn't really look back to see if Daniel had followed them or not. Either way him and Astrid had things covered, they were the ones who basically wiped out half the tributes already in the bloodbath. It wasn't long into the trek that they reached the forest. "Even if we find no one here we will at least no one is setting up camp to watch us." Anders shrugged but then heard something like speaking in front of them. He quieted himself and motioned for Astrid to do the same. He then kept himself low and quiet as he moved forwards and spied a lone girl with a small dragon next to her. He looked around to see if there was any sign of anyone else, but he saw nothing. He motioned his head towards the girl and smirked as he gripped his spear tightly. What perfect timing. He walked up behind her then after he got close enough he spoke up. "Don't you know its not safe to walk around in the forest alone after dark?" Anders smirked as he sent a slash towards her not even waiting for her to respond.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Instincts, don't fail me now! Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Instincts, don't fail me now! Left_bar_bleue150/150Instincts, don't fail me now! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:34 am

Astrid was walkign around in the woods with her fellow careers, and they were out hunting some other tributes. He spoke about finding no one else and she nodded, "Yea, I wouldn't -" She stopped i mid though and she noticed he heard something and so did she, she smiled. More tributes? When they came up to the girl Astrid smiled, it was a girl all on her own. "You seem a little lost." She said grinning as she held her sword, "We'll help you find your way home, no place like home right?" Astrid said calmly and then she swung her sword at the girl following suit with Anders.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Instincts, don't fail me now! Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Instincts, don't fail me now! Left_bar_bleue10/150Instincts, don't fail me now! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:40 am

Daniel had been walking after them. He had put Frank (the dragon) on his shoulder and was wearing the harness like a backpack again. He had been following from a good distance and slightly heard Anders say something. He started to walk forward more and barely saw him attack Kera. He smiled and said, "Hey, you got half of the kills at the bloodbath, save some for the rest of us." He rushed forward, slashing at Kera with his sword.

Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Instincts, don't fail me now! Arrow-16

((Roll was originally a Torso hit for -35 hit points, but I had to edit the post))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:03 am

The dragons are too young to fight, so they hang back.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:11 am

Before I know it, I'm letting out a scream. Not in pain, but in a hope that someone will hear me. I know there's no hope as I stumble away from my attackers, holding up my shield to block the third one that shows up. I unsheath my sword now and strike out at my first attacker, the guy from D2. " Sure, it's dangerous for those who don't know what they're doing," I growl, trying not to let fear choke my words. I use my eyes to find my escape route, then my dragon. I hope Flora can recognize when I've told her to flee and protect herself. "And I'm not going to be one of your kills, not yet" I snap, still backing away from them

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Instincts, don't fail me now! Ineffective
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Instincts, don't fail me now! Arrow-19
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
Instincts, don't fail me now! Failty
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:19 am

Astrid watched the girl as she was getting irritated and she grinned. "No need to get so uptight." Astrid said in a cold yet calm tone. Astrid knew this girl would be an easy kill, no matter what she said and then Astrid stepped forward and then took her sword and stabbed at the girl.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Instincts, don't fail me now! Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:26 am

Instincts, don't fail me now! Tumblr_inline_mh5fc6MQeE1rowln6

Anders just smirked as she failed to move out of the way of their attacks and made her own comment. "Ohhhh burn." He said as he backed away from the attack that she threw towards him in an attempt to block it. "I like her she is feisty." He joked as he faced Astrid once more, "Too bad she has to die." Anders slashed again with the spear towards her chest hoping that she would feel it this time and maybe be knocked to the ground from the hit.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Instincts, don't fail me now! Arrow-18
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Instincts, don't fail me now! Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Instincts, don't fail me now! Left_bar_bleue10/150Instincts, don't fail me now! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 am

Daniel smiles as she says she wont be his first victim. "Yeah...these two will kill you before I get the chance." His sword had still hit her, even though she put up her shield. "That shield can't protect you from everything..." Despite what he said earlier, he slashes at her again with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Instincts, don't fail me now! Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Instincts, don't fail me now! Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 am

The member 'PhoenixDHS' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(7)' :
Instincts, don't fail me now! Armhit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:24 pm

None of the tributes notice, but their dragons, huddled behind them, are slowly growing.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:46 pm

This is it I think as the girl stabs at me.  I move to the side, and have to keep moving as both the boys attack me.  I strike out again at the male D2, hoping to actually cause damage this time.  But despite my eminent doom, I manage to crack a smile.  "I like how you all seem to think you've beaten me," I say, denying that I'm about to die.
block and attack both to Anders (Had to Edit, Block ineffective)
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Instincts, don't fail me now! Ineffective

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Instincts, don't fail me now! Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Astrid watched as the girl began to fail at blocking back, and soon enough, Astrid was fairly sure the girl was done. Astrid didn't like the fact that she had to kill so many people just to get home back into district two but she was going to do it, if it meant seeing Rafe or Astoria again. Astrid wiped the blade of her sword off in the grass and then she looked behind at her dragon seeing it was growing and she smiled. She walked up to her dragon and she crouched down. "I think I'm going to name you Caelus." Astrid said and pet the dragon. She then extended her arm out so her dragon could come up her arm and perch on her should if she wanted to Astrid looked over to Anders and Daniel, "We better get headed back to Savannah and Triton." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Instincts, don't fail me now! Tumblr_mjioxlbNgD1s6h4xuo2_500

There was no point in attack the girl anymore who seemed to be stumbling after the trio's last attacks. The cannon hadn't sound yet but Anders knew she was dead, the fight that was ever present in her was all but gone now and her eyes seemed cold and lifeless. Anders bent down and closed her eyes, it was the least he could for her and he did respect the dead at least. In his mind, her sacrifice was going to lead him home to his brother. "Yea, lets head back. I don't think there is anyone else around anyways." Anders turned to see his dragon went from a small pink dragon to a larger, still pink dragon. He was surprised with the rate it seemed to have grown over night but just shrugged about it. "Guess you didn't grow out of the color, huh?" He raised an eyebrow towards the lizard then turned to Astrid, assuming that the jokes were going to start up anytime."Don't even start." Anders started walking back towards the castle but not before turning back to Daniel for a word of praise. "Good job back there Danny boy."

Last edited by Ari on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Daniel didn't bother attacking the girl again. She was obviously dead.Daniel smiles when he see's that his dragon has grown. "Huh...someone grew and didn't tell me...say, I think you'll need a new name...let's go with...Talon!" He hears Anders compliment him and he shrugs saying, "I try. I would've done better with and axe I can guarantee that."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:38 pm

As they leave, I know I'm a gonner. I'm on the ground before, I notice it, then the pain hits me. I look at Flora, now having grown a little bit. I can't help but smile despite the pain. "Hey little one, can you do something for me?" I say, hoping she understands. "I don't care how, but kill them. Kill them all, Flora." I hate for those words to be my last, but I can't find the breath to say anything more, and I'm slowly quickly losing consciousness. A few seconds later, a cannon goes off. But I never hear it.

Good Bye, Kera Olsdaughter
I only had you for a short time, but I'll miss you all the same
R I P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instincts, don't fail me now!   Instincts, don't fail me now! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instincts, don't fail me now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 33rd Hunger Games :: 33rd Arena :: The Forest :: Sparse Woods-
Jump to: