The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Off to an Interesting Start

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Off to an Interesting Start  Left_bar_bleue135/150Off to an Interesting Start  Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Off to an Interesting Start  Empty
PostSubject: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:48 pm

----------
Seb wasn't sure how it happened, he might have passed out for a few minutes, but when he finally came to, he and Kera were on what appeared to be a volcano. "Kera... you okay?" Seb asks her. His own head is pounding and other than feeling woozy, seemed to be alright.
----------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Off to an Interesting Start  Left_bar_bleue1/1Off to an Interesting Start  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:22 pm

I was breathing heavy, having run for a while. But other than a few scratches I was okay. I nod in response to Seb's voice. "Yeah, fine. You survivor over there?" I say. Once I get my breath back, I look around, hoping for some indication of where we are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:46 pm

The volcano seems to have called down somewhat now that there are no tributes walking around inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Off to an Interesting Start  Left_bar_bleue135/150Off to an Interesting Start  Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:22 pm

----------
Seb sighed. He went and picked up his egg and then bent down to make sure his dagger was still in his shoe, which it was. "Yea, I think so. I don't think the volcano's gonna blow anytime soon... maybe it didn't like having people walking around in its tunnels or something." Seb suggested. He walked over to Kera.  "What do you think we should do now? It's already gotten pretty late. I say we wait and try to regroup in the morning. Who knows what kind of creatures are crawling around in the dark."  Seb suggests.
----------
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Off to an Interesting Start  Left_bar_bleue1/1Off to an Interesting Start  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm

I listen to Seb, nodding at a few things. "Well, I doubt we'll be able to get back with the others for a while anyway. They went in the opposite direction, remember?" I say before setting myself on the ground. I place my egg in front of me, checking to make sure it's okay. "I say we camp up here. Maybe these things will hatch now that we're in open air. What do you suppose is in them, anyway?" I say, fearing that they could be a mutt, but hoping that whatever they are will help us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Seb's dragon begins to rattle around, but it seems to dislike the heat of the volcano and won't hatch until they move to a colder place in the Alpines.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:28 pm

----------
Seb shrugs. "I've got no idea. I just hope it isn't some Capitol monster that eats my face."  Seb admits. When he says this, his egg rattles around and moves away from the heat of the volcano. Curious, Seb picks it up. "I wonder what's in here... oh well, maybe it'll hatch when we go tomorrow to regroup with Thalia and Tripp." Sen rests the egg back on the ground and then rubs his eyes which are full of sleep.
----------
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:37 pm

I smile at Seb's comment.  Just what I was thinking.  Then his egg starts rattling.  For some reason, I find this hilarious and have to stop myself from laughing.  I shrug.  "I guess we'll find out tomorrow," I say, almost inaudibly.  I rub my egg, then say softly to it, "Hey, little peep-peep, why aren't you doing anything?"  It's something I do with chicken eggs at home, so why not try it here?  Then I look up, noticing Seb's getting tired.  "I'll take first watch, if you wanna get some rest" I say, still wide-awake and restless from the day's activities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:02 pm

As night falls, the tributes meet no adversaries. However, Seb's egg has decided it will only hatch in either the meadow cliff or dragon crest, and Kera's egg only wants to hatch in a forest. This could be problematic.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Off to an Interesting Start  Left_bar_bleue0/0Off to an Interesting Start  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Tripp Mattet

I finally reach the top of the volcano and see Seb and Kera "Hey! You guys wanna meet Sparky?" I say showing them him. I was happy to see their faces. I wanted to get away from Thaila, she annoyed me, trying to act all important never helped it. "So, you guys wanna stay here for the night, I find the way out before I could get Thaila, it was a small hole." I say and smile at them, it was good to see friendly faces. I saw a castle thing, inhabited. Probably by the careers, though. "We have 12 left, I think they are Raquel, Nixon, Astrid, Anders, Daniel, Thaila, Savannah, Triton, you guys and me. Oh and also Frank, wouldn't be surprised if he is in for a while." I say in a tired voice.. I felt awkward barging in on them, but I felt open for a arrow to the back with Thaila near me.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:21 pm

----------
Seb nodded to Kera and then headed back to find some place to sleep, despite the fact that his egg seemed to protest. Despite it's rattling, has not decided to hatch. Not even a little bit. Suddenly he heard someone behind him. When Seb turned around he saw Tripp with a dragon on his shoulder, whose name was apparently Sparky. "Tripp?" Seb says with surprise. "What are you doing here? How did... what?" Even though Tripp explained how he got here Seb still couldn't believe it. He didn't expect to see Thalia and Tripp until the next day at their rondevu point.
----------
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:31 pm

I turned back to my egg as Seb is going to sleep, and I suddenly think Forest. I stand up and look. From my vantage point, I see a forest in the fading light. That's where I'll head tomorrow. Then I turn around, spot Tripp, with a new friend on his shoulder. So it's a dragon I think, looking at my egg. Then I look back at Tripp, hear his words. But I don't trust him. Not anymore. "Whatever, guess we just hope Thalia finds her way up here. I've got first watch, so you two rest," I say, not asking any of my questions aloud, unlike Seb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Sparky seems to be a bit bigger. He's growing.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Off to an Interesting Start  Left_bar_bleue0/0Off to an Interesting Start  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:52 pm

Tripp Mattet

I see Sparky grow and now he looks about the half the size of me! I smile at it and say, "Good Boy" and drop an apple slice on the ground for him. I rest my head and attempt to sleep, why did they all think I was evil?

Last edited by Matti_Leopard on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 pm

----------
Kera stated that she was taking first watch, which Seb had no complaints about. He found himself a spot and lied down with his egg placed next to his head. It still seemed to protest the heat, but Seb embraced it. Sleeping on the ground wasn't the most comfortable place he'd ever slept. Seb was still unsure about Tripp but he couldn't do anything about it right then. He closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep.
----------
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:17 pm

For the longest time, I look around, between Seb and Tripp. In my mind, I'm cursing Tripp for showing up. I was going to abandon the D3s, pretend I couldn't find them. But now I can't do that. My only option is for me to leave now, hatch my dragon. But I can't do that without Tripp falling asleep, trusting me. "You should get some rest too," I say, giving a concerned smile. Hopefully, he won't see through my ploy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:27 pm

Kera sees a flash of eyes in the distance, but nothing particularly threatening.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Tripp Mattet

I doze off and begin to sleep. I felt the nudge of the dragon and pet it, and feel it lay down. "Wake me up when you want me to take over" I say to Kera before officially falling asleep into a dream.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:41 pm

I nod to Tripp, saying I understand to wake him when need be. But I’m wide awake now; probably will be for a day or two. As he’s falling asleep, I glance around, looking for any signs of danger. I catch a glimpse of eyes, but when I look back, nothing’s there. I wait a few minutes, to be sure, but nothing happens. I take a few steps towards the edge of the mountain, then look over my shoulder. “I’ll be back by morning” I say, before slipping down the mountainside, my egg held tightly against my chest.
Kera has left the area, for now
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Off to an Interesting Start  Left_bar_bleue150/150Off to an Interesting Start  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:40 am

I finally got out of the cave, to see Seb and Tripp. "Hey, finally made it ou... Where's Kera," I ask. Tripp was sleeping so I hope that Seb knew the answer. I still have my egg wrapped tight around my arms, I just hope it will hatch soon. I hope I can ride it when it's old enough though. That would give me an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:27 am

----------
When Seb awoke he was immediately hit with a slap of reality.  His back hurt and his neck was tight from sleeping on the floor.  As he looked around he noticed two things.  1)Kera was gone, and 2)Thalia was there.  What had happened?  Thalia didn't seem to know where Kera was either.  "She said she was taking first watch.  She must have run off in the night."  Seb says.  He's about to say more but bite's his lip.  "Should we go after her?"
----------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Thalia's dragon breaks open into a Nebula Dragon.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Off to an Interesting Start  Left_bar_bleue150/150Off to an Interesting Start  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:35 pm

My dragon hatches as it starts to glow. This is perfect. I just had an idea on what to do. "No point. If she's on her own, the career will have her by the time we get to her. I'm thinking we should go somewhere else. Find a water source and maybe meet up with Raquel and Nixon. I'll take Tripp with me, since I don't want to wake him. Follow me." I say as I take Tripp and lead my dragon and Tripp's dragon to somewhere else.

-Thalia and Tripp have left the area.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:44 pm

----------
Thalia picks up Tripp and drags him off to find Raquel and Nixon.  Seb had no idea that he was allies with them in the first place.  "You guys go ahead, I've got to do something first.  I'll catch up later."  He said, though he wasn't too sure if Thalia heard him or not as she was already making her way down the volcano with her small baby dragon and Tripp.  Seb simply shrugs as he makes his own path.
----------

((Seb's now left))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to an Interesting Start    Off to an Interesting Start  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off to an Interesting Start
Page 1 of 1