The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RainbowCat's Characters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Snowflake! xD Lol!
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Snowflake isn't a new one (: Nice try though!
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:50 pm

RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_m1geurjA5E1qgx1vco1_500

Name: Maya Zoe Summit
Age/Birthday: 15/December 31st (She despises being born on the last day of the year.)
District: 10
Family: Maya's mother, Hayley Summit, is a very proud woman. Very proud. She desperately wants children she can brag about, and encourages Maya's brothers to work on their athleticism. She was happy to get a girl as a daughter at first, but Maya wasn't what she'd hoped for at all. Hayley does love her daughter, but she is definitely very disappointed with how she turned out. Maya's father, Zulo Summit, is a working man, and leaves Hayley to care for the children. He doesn't have the best relationship with his sons, but appreciates Maya a lot more than Hayley ever did. Consequently, Zulo's father-daughter bond is much stronger than his relations with his sons or wife. Finally, Maya's brothers. Her oldest brother's name is Egg, which he hates, so he makes everyone call him "E". He is a sporty type of guy, age 19 1/2, and gets very annoyed by Maya. He is a temperamental person. Then comes Mallow, at age 18, Maya's nicest brother, who likes having her in the family and used to pick her up and spin her around when she was little. He's a very relaxed boy, who barely ever worries about anything. Mallow's twin brother is named Kallow, who goes by "Kal" so as not to be confused with his twin, who is very similar in appearance but not identical to him. He is 18, and separates himself from the rest of the family completely. He's never around for anything he doesn't want to go to, and his parents are concerned about his behavior. Last, but not least, is Chase, a bossy 16 year-old boy who has inherited his mother's prideful ways. He's very handsome and smooth, but, unfortunately, rather self-absorbed and is Hayley's favorite child. All of the family look alike, but only Maya and her father have amber eyes. Everyone else in the family have eye that are a rich dark brown.
Brief History: After having four boys, Hayley Summit was desperate for a female child. When Maya was born, she was ecstatic. Only when Maya took after her brothers did Hayley's hard-earned happiness start to deflate. At Maya's first Reaping, she threw a fit because her parents wanted her to wear a dress. Eventually, she was coaxed into wearing a skirt with leggings under it and a blouse, but her parents vowed to get her into dresses by the next reaping so she would look "presentable" in her mother's eyes. Zulo mostly went along with it as a joke, because he was out working the whole time, but Hayley spent every minute of that year trying to find a dress that Maya would accept. When Maya refused even more out of spite, Hayley gave up on the project, and, in the end, on her daughter. Hayley is ashamed of her daughter, but Zulo knows that they need to let Maya be herself, even if he does think she should dress up for special ceremonies.
Physical Appearance: Maya is of average height for her age, at appox. 5'1", and weighs somewhere around 109-112 pounds, depending on how recently she's eaten. She is very lightly tanned, with a couple of freckles on her cheeks, and has ambery-gold eyes that she adores exploiting in a death-glare. Maya's hair falls somewhere between her chest and her waist, and is a medium reddish-brown with natural auburn highlights. It's wavy, and she has side-bangs, but not layers. She hates wearing dresses, but will submit to wearing skirts with tights or leggings under if need be.
Personality: Maya Zoe Summit, to her mother's dismay, is a total tomboy. She has grown up with four rowdy brothers and has the spunky personality to show for it. She doesn't like doing what her mother tells her, she enjoys climbing trees and fighting with her friends, and she almost always talks back to her parents. She uses sarcasm a lot and gets angry easily. She's a fighter and she knows it. Maya, although she will contradict this fact i confronted with it, has inherited some of her mother's pride, but in a relatively different manner: she's very defensive about her flaws and HATES losing. Even if Maya knows it's a lie, she tells people she's arguing with that she never loses. But despite being aggressive to people she dislikes, Maya is fiercely loyal to her friends. She likes socializing, as long as whoever she's talking to isn't too girly, and doesn't openly judge anyone she likes. (Secretly, though, she will judge them all she wants with no guilt.) Maya is good at being her confident, rebellious self, and she wants to keep it that way.
Flaw: Maya has a temper problem. She's hotheaded and prone to emotional, angry speeches. She doesn't usually let go of grudges, either. It takes her a while to cool off. (rage-wise, not temperature-wise XD) She can also be considered rude due to her absence of respect for authority figures. Another flaw is that she will practically never admit she is wrong, even though she knows she's being completely unreasonable. This annoys many people.
Pets: Maya keeps two border collies, one brown and white, one black and white, to herd sheep. She named them when she was little, as she got them as puppies and her taste in names wasn't the best, so the black one is named Shoe-lace (now called 'Lacey') and the brown one is Blueberry. (now called 'Blue'.)
Rich or Poor?: Poor, but they would be well-off if it weren't for their large family.
Weapon of Choice: Rocks (generally thrown at someone)
Talents: Maya is a good public speaker, as she has had to protest against wearing dresses multiple times. She can be pretty convincing. Chucking rocks at people is also something she excels at. When she was yougner, Maya and her brothers would often play a game where they threw pebbles at people and ran, the winner being the person who succeeded in attacking the most people without getting caught. She usually won. Maya is also quite agile. She moves quickly and quietly to escape from an issue. This is also because of the rock-throwing game, which was pretty much the ONLY thing she could best her brothers at when they were young.
Other: Maya has a very good death-glare, but I didn't know if that was really a talent.
RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 2f19376038a8
ORIGINAL PICTURE (Still Accurate):
RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Cute-dog-fashion-girl-photography-ribbon-Favim.com-55729_large

--------------------------------

Wow, four characters already. Smile YAY! Oh, and the dogs in the photo are not her border collies. They are just random dogs that happen to live on her family's farm. YAY random doggies. Very Happy

Last edited by RainbowCat on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New pic! :))
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Woah! Very Happy Nice quantity there! Smile Maya is accepted, Rain. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:21 pm

YAAAY! Thank you! Smile Sorry, I love making characters, so I tend to get pretty into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WIP (Worked on, STILL IN PROGRESS. New WIP character, I didn't like Camille anymore. Turns out my making-a-mean-girl-character phase only lasted a day. :/ Now I need a new character type! Hm...   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:55 am

NEW W.I.P. CHARACTER Finished! Smile

(Another reason I can't roleplay boys is that I can never find a proper picture! Her brothers have no pictures now, sorry.)

RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_lgk2xaek0Y1qdi9icRainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 4280422209-effy-stonem-kaya-scodelario

Name: Evelyn "Evie" Northwood
Age/Birthday: 15/May 3rd
District: 5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Family:
Evie's birth mother's name is India. She has no contact with her daughter, and isn't part of the family. Evie's father's name is Fisher. He is a tall, muscular man with brown hair and blue eyes who has had a hard life. He drinks occasionally, and is sad or angry a lot, but has NEVER beaten anyone, especially not his daughter, and wouldn't dare do so in the future. He's actually really sweet, especially (but not only) when he's sober. Evie's first step-mom's name was Trisky Trish, as she stated over and over and over again. (e.g. "My name is Trisky Trish, and I will NOT have my step-daughter speaking back to me. The Trish women don't take no for an answer from their children. DO YOU HEAR ME? I am TRISKY TRISH!") Fisher eventually left her because she took over the house and acted like she owned everything. His new wife's name is Ruby and she's very sugary. Ruby is a tall, willowy woman, with pretty but sharp-looking facial features, curly golden-brown hair, medium skin, and warm brown eyes. She isn't openly mean, but she wants to be treated like a princess, which Fisher can't afford. She won't yell at a child, but she'll make them go get something or her even if she's two inches away from it and they're across the room. She has three daughters and two sons, who are now Evie's siblings by marriage. From eldest to youngest, they are:

Kara- She's 18 years old, a very girly girl, beautiful, and she knows it. She loves getting new things and expects bribes for everything. She is a lot like her mother. She has tousled brown hair with caramel highlights, big, dark eyes, and a bit of a tan.

RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 49866_1111930215_1983_n

Dez- He's 18 as well, as Kara's twin brother, and looks nothing like her or anyone else in the family, which confuses everyone. He is nice enough, but very aloof and doesn't like children at all. He also considers anyone younger than him to be an irresponsible child. Dez has short, curly black hair and very tan skin with lots of freckles. He has hazel eyes, and nobody thinks he is related to either Ruby or Fisher.

Missy- She's 15 years old, only 6 months older than Evie, and she is the worst of them all, in Evie's opinion. Missy acts like an innocent little doll in front of anyone who can control her, but is very cruel and rude to anyone else. She's almost as pretty as Kara, but she thinks that she's even more beautiful. Still, they look a lot alike facial-shape wise, not by their coloring. Missy is a tall girl of average weight with shoulder-length platinum blonde hair, narrow blue eyes, and sun-kissed skin.

RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_aaIN7POHOjC43y285aNoFLOTMSQF48KiipnEtu-ktUk89KwY

Fez- He's 14, spoiled beyond compare, and very demanding. He is very immature, and loves playing pranks on people. He is often involved in Missy's schemes, and usually creates the idea himself. He has chestnut hair like his mother, deep brown eyes, and medium skin. He is very short.

Flower- She's 12 years old, adorable, and the kindest little girl you will ever meet. She loves Evie and pretty much everyone else, and is Evie's favorite new sibling. The two have really bonded. Flower is not very bright. She doesn't know much about people and trusts everyone way too much. She has curly honey-blonde hair, fair skin with light freckles on her cheeks, and shining brown eyes. She looks younger than she is.

RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Dep_2413535-Little-Blonde-Girl

Brief History:
Evie's mother and father do not live together. They have never lived together.Evie lives with her father. When Evie was little, her eyes were more of a green color (her mother had green eyes), but they gradually lost most of that quality as she aged. She has only met her mother once, and has had two step-mothers. The current step-mother came when Evie was 13 1/2, along with her many children: Kara, Dez, Missy, Fez, and Flower. Only Flower enjoys having Evie in the family, as Kara is indifferent, Dez gets annoyed by her, Missy is her arch-nemesis, and Fez only likes tricking her. Ruby told Fisher that he needed to work to get money, even though she is actually exceedingly wealthy. A year ago, Flower told Evelyn about this, and she has been more against Ruby ever since.
Physical Appearance:
Evie is 5'4" tall, with a delicate figure, very skinny build from having a poor family, and rather fair skin. She has silky, ink-black hair that falls to her mid-back, with side-bangs that almost completely cover her left eye unless she clips them back. Her hair is normally wavy, but gets almost in scraggly loose curls if she hasn't brushed it for a while. Her eyes are a bright, clear, icy shade of aqua with a dark border. She is usually seen with her kitten, Turquoise, on her shoulder, and practically always wears black. She has wide eyes and a slightly small and ski-jump nose. Usually, she keeps her hair out, in two neat braid down her back that she brings to the front, or out with a mini-braid worked in somewhere. (Flower, her youngest step-sister, likes braiding her hair and is actually really good at it.)
Personality:
Evie is a very cheerful girl. She always has a smile on her face, except when she's sad or upset. She loves the arts, especially dancing, and lets out her negative emotions into her dances. She's a bright, even-tempered, friendly person, who is subject to being very hyper. She enjoys laughing and loves being around other people. However, she will often secretly judge someone or think that person is judging her, and will usually act on edge around them. She thinks she is good at subtly showing people she doesn't like them without being mean, but she isn't. It is easy to tell when she is mad at someone, and she is mad for, most of the time, no reason. Still, she's nice on a daily basis, but if you make her cry or want to cry, she will change all of that and lash out at you in a fit of utter rage. Evie turns into a horrible person when this happens, which isn't too uncommon, as she is pretty sensitive.
Flaw:
Evie can't contemplate confrontation. She can be quite cowardly, and acts like a scared animal when someone is yelling at her. She's usually annoyingly pleasant, but is bad at hiding her hate for others. She also bases entire personalities on first impressions. If she doesn't like you, she will probably never like you. Secondly, moodiness. She is also overly emotional, and gets offended easily.
Pets:
Black kitten with crystal blue eyes (whom she found on the street and took in due to his likeness of her) named Turquoise. (Still like that word...) She calls him either "Turkey" or, more frequently, "Quoisey," as a pet name. (pronounced "COY-zee")
RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_lefhroKPTD1qayfmho1_400
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rich or Poor?: Was raised poor, but her dad's new wife is rich. However, Ruby (the new wife) only uses the money on herself and her children, and keeps it a secret from Fisher, so Evie doesn't have to work that hard to survive, but she herself isn't really rich. So... middle?
Weapon of Choice: Sword, but she'd rather fight with her fists.
Talents: Dancing, faking tears/pain, and nimbleness/agility.
Other: Portrayed by Kaya Scodelario Smile
RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Effy-skins-1156085_425_431

Last edited by RainbowCat on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:30 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : PICTURE UPGRADE! :O)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:56 am

Nice work in progress charrie, Rain ;D
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Hey Rain! I just noticed that your District 7 charrie, Misty, would be a perfect friend for a District 7 charrie that I just finished and is awaiting acceptance. Would you like to roleplay sometime??? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:45 am

Thank you, Sori! I gave you a nickname! YAY! Or it could be Ella... or just Sorella if you prefer. Smile I changed her, though.

And Lily, that sounds cool! Sure, although I might delete Misty after a while if I want to create a new character, because there are lots of people in 7 and I would delete Star, but D6 needs people. Still, though, it wouldn't be for a while. Smile

Anyway, I had to delete and re-post because I finished my Work-in-Progress character! I might have missed something though, and I have a strange suspicion that there will be something about her I need to fix, but I figured I might as well get the advice from someone who would actually be giving the final word. SOOOOOOOOO..... here she is! Her name is Evelyn. or Evie. Either one. YAY!
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 am

Sori, is a new one Smile Thanks Rain!

I thought cats were cute...But that one stares into your soul! I will read the sheet soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:30 am

I like her, nice job Rain. Evie is accepted Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Thank you! ^^ And you're welcome for the nickname! Oh, wait, but now I can call you something with ducks in it too, hm... nah, still Sori. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 pm

You're welcome! Very Happy Yay! nicknames! <3 Sori is wonderful though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:12 pm

I am deleting Misty Rivers from District 7. (Sorry Lily! Embarassed )

I am working on a new character in District 9 who will be portrayed by Lucy Hale, and helping my friend (who made an account a while ago but never posted) with a character as well. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Miri Silverbell   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:46 pm

RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Mq05
Name:
Miri Thistle Silverbell (it's a plant)

Age/Birthday:

15/February 13th

District:

Family:
Her father’s name is Halo. He is a 45-year-old man who always seems to be very stressed. He manages the family’s money and expenses, as well as working in the fields part-time if he can. He is usually nervous and is startled easily. Miri’s mother’s name is Coffee. She was once very beautiful, but work has become the only thing that matters for her anymore, and her attractive physical appearance has been greatly diminished. She works all day in the fields, harvesting grain, and is the main provider for the family. She isn’t around at home much, and when she is, she’s usually asleep. Miri had an older brother named Roland, but he died. (see history for more information.) Miri’s father, Halo, has a brother, who is the father of one of her best friends, who is also her cousin: Scarlett Willings. The two are very close, and Scarlett is the only one that Miri tells everything to.

Brief History:
Miri’s parents have always had a system: Coffee, her mother, works all day, and Halo, her father, deals with the money, and works in his spare time. Miri and her brother Roland fended for themselves during the day, and were taken care of by their dad at night. Sometimes, Roland, who was very sleight of hand, stole from the richer citizens and Peacekeepers. Then, one morning, when Miri was 9 years old and her brother was twelve, Roland was picked for the Hunger Games. He committed suicide immediately after being chosen as a tribute by pickpocketing a Peacekeeper, taking the Peacekeeper’s weapon, and shooting himself in the head with it so he wouldn’t have to participate in the Hunger Games. Miri, who had a very strong relationship with her brother and saw it happen right in front of her, doesn’t like to talk about it. She hates the reapings even more because of this.

Physical Appearance:
At 5’ tall, Miri is petite, and weighs only 99 lbs. (I checked her BMI, she’s at a healthy weight.) She has chest-length dark brown hair cut in layers which is quite straight, and is usually kept in a out, in a casual ponytail, or out with a thin headband. Her skin is fair, although not ghostly pale, and she has no freckles, but her eyebrows are slanted. Miri has green eyes with golden undertones that look hazel in bright or yellow-toned light. She’s a small, skinny girl, with very little muscle, but is quite pretty.

Personality:
If she likes you, Miri is a sweet, charming girl who loves to laugh and chat and smile. If not, she is distant, untrusting, and inclined to believe that everything you say is a lie. She can become aggressive if you try to approach her further or be more friendly to compensate after a bad first impression, and will dislike you even more afterwards. She is a kind, compassionate person towards her friends, and legitimately would do almost anything for them, but if you betray her hard-earned trust, she will never give it to you again. In this case, Miri can be thought of as mean. She is overprotective and fiercely loyal to her friends, even if they don’t want her to fight for them. This can cause a lot of arguments. She is blunt with her opinions on people and refuses to talk about her own personal problems. She is the kind of person who lives under a shield unless you are her friend, but, while she's happy this way and doesn't want to change, she won’t tell you the truth or put down her walls if she doesn’t know you well enough. Miri is difficult to befriend and not afraid to lie, or, as she calls it, ‘not tell people things,’ especially about herself, if she doesn't trust you.

Flaw:
Miri hates talking about The Reapings, her brother, suicide, depression, or her family at all to anyone but her cousin/best friend, Scarlett. She has trust issues, and will generally dislike someone until they prove to her she should like them. She can come off as cold or unfriendly to a stranger. She is also small, and not very strong.

Pets:
A hyperactive hummingbird named ‘Flutter’ who can generally be found hovering around her head and pecking or chirping at her if it is hungry, which is usually is. He is kind of chubby. Flutter likes to attempt to flirt with female hummingbirds and shows off a lot, which Miri gently teases him for on occasion. He is very prideful and can be rude to strangers, but is uber-protective over Miri.
RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT73J5YclYxcT_fY_eEWGh-lDjEw_0hIIUA_cCpxoMuyGrrzFA69g

Rich or Poor?:
Wealthy enough to support the family, but only slightly on the richer side of middle-class.

Weapon of Choice:
Bow and arrow, or anything that doesn’t require much brute strength.

Talents:

Miri has good hand-eye coordination, and is good at tracking things or covering up her own tracks. She also enjoys singing, and is rather good at it.

Other:
Portrayed by Lucy Hale
RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Lucy_Hale_14RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJz2-P7FU2DxTf9jCQNdMkzupy-juxOoc-kGrAwZnw49I6vrfrmwRainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDumyIJVAhydK5SdArvt5OSkcsPaDLI_41ZlQvMLZn9kGnWRflkvSqZE7sOARainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 41670_100001485585777_3693_n

______________________________________________________________________________________

I deleted Misty, so I had an opening. I know I can basically accept myself, but I won't be offended if someone else does, and I'd actually rather someone check it over and make sure it's okay if they felt like it. The girl who is mentioned in Miri's family/history, Scarlett, has been created by my friend and will be posted shortly. Smile THANK YOU FOR READING!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:36 pm

S T Y L I S T S

Name

Ophelia Bognetti (Bone-yetti)

43 (But she tells people she's only 25 because she seems to believe anyone over that age is 'old.')

Year as Stylist:

8th

Preferred District:

Physical Appearence:

Ophelia has porcelain skin, almost literally, because she injects so many chemicals into it to keep it smooth and delicate that she looks like she is made of plastic. Her hair is a normal auburn color, but it is always in some crazy, anti-gravity style that she insists look fabulous. Her eyes are just brown, but she had some glittery stuff implanted via surgery into the iris, so they look sparkly and bright pink in the light.

Picture:

RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Crazy_hairstyles_22

Angle:

Confident, Flamboyant, and Powerful

Name

Opal Victoriana

Year as Stylist:

2nd

Preferred District:

Physical Appearence:

Opal is a pretty young woman with fair skin, red-violet hair, and wide, pale gold eyes. (She had gold dust infused with the natural hazel pigment in her irises.) She is tall and skinny, with long legs and surgically-whitened teeth. She looks kind of fake and very styled, but isn't ugly.

Picture:

RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 162038_130921416968348_1306047_n

Angle:

Young, fresh, and bubbly! Smile

Name

Nyklus Von Quilliford

Year as Stylist:

12nd

Preferred District:

Physical Appearence:

Nyklus is not a very attractive man. He has medium-light skin that he lightens further to work with his hair, which is partially pink, and very thin lips. He has blue-gray eyes that always seem to be glaring at someone, and his hair looks like a small, furry rodent that had been rolling in some pink paint sat on the top of his head. He has multiple piercings in his ears and is always wearing rings in them. He wanted to look intimidating, so he had his eyebrows permanently slanted downwards.

Picture:

RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Pink_Hair

Angle:

Strong & Silent

Name

Odette Blackthorne

Year as Stylist:

2nd

Preferred District:

Physical Appearence:

Odette has relatively light skin, is about 5’6”, and weighs somewhere around 128 pounds. Her eyes are a foggy blue, with a darker blue border around the iris. Odette’s hair is a pale strawberry blonde with a light golden brown tint, very wavy, layered, and falls about an inch past her shoulders. She always parts it on the side and lets it get as semi-curly as possible. She has a heart-shaped face, and looks very innocent.

Picture:

RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Bella_heathcote

Angle:

Clever and secretive

Last edited by RainbowCat on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new stylist)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:17 pm

MENTOR

RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Katarzyna38

Name
Katya Phoenix Caraway (She usually goes by her middle name, Phoenix, on formal terms, because she thinks it sounds more dramatic, but she lets her friends call her Katya.)

Current Age
19 (Born June 1st)

Age in the Games

District

Physical Appearance
Katya has light skin that has been smoothed over by Capitol surgery, and slightly arched eyebrows that make her look either serious, dreamy, or dangerous, depending on the rest of her expression. She has a wiry, bony build, and stands at 5'10" while having barely any meat on her bones. The only thing on her bones is muscle, and even with that, she does not look healthy. She has dark, silky hair with a bit of a wave to it that falls just past her shoulders. Her eyes are a bright silvery-gray, and they look blue is you gaze into them for too long, or green, depending on the light. She's pretty, but in a vague, unnatural way, and she never smiles.

Personality
Now, Katya's former semi-happy-go-lucky has been ruined, and she is just plain evil. She won't be openly mean to people, although she is quite stern, but her eyes light up with delight when she watches others die. Her brain is constantly tracing exits, plotting anyway she could possibly kill or be killed, and has gone on auto-survive, so she is usually a little distracted. Phoenix usually thinks people are weak until they prove themselves to be the opposite or she takes pity on them, and knows how to keep on living. The number one thing she tells her tributes is, "Don't be afraid to kill. Nobody else is."

History & How They Won/Emotional Scarring
Ever since birth, Katya had been terrified of the Hunger Games. Later, when she was reaped, her mentor advised her to turn that fear into anger. She found out her mother had become an alcoholic after she (Katya) had been picked, so Katya blamed the Capitol. She began blaming everything on them. In the Hunger Games, she turned the anger she had for the Capitol on her fellow tributes in order to kill them mercilessly. She didn't need skill. She just needed rage. Katya was a decent girl before the Hunger Games: a little bossy, but nice enough. Then, when she was forced to kill her first tribute, something in her mind snapped. She repeatedly stabbed the kid, and would have eaten him if the Capitol ships hadn't dragged the body away. From then on, she was ruthless. If anyone tried to approach her, she would stab them viciously without even listening to whether they wanted to be her ally or kill her. She had become a monster, which eventually led her to win. After winning, she embraced the monster, and now keeps it under control. Still, she has some anger issues, and might just go crazy again if provoked. She is always serious, and never makes jokes or even laughs.

Talents/Flaws
'Phoenix,' as she prefers to be called, is very good at analyzing situations. She'll see a room full of people, look at the surrounding objects, and theorize how she could escape or attack successfully if needed. She's very, very observant, especially regarding facial expressions and tiny details. Phoenix also knows where the vital organs on a human (and most types of aggressive animals) are by heart. Unfortunately, she has a strong lack of emotional control. She is slowly losing her mind, and is super paranoid. She's also rather unsympathetic, and can be is usually mean a little insensitive. She doesn't understand why everyone can't just commit cold-blooded murder in a pinch if she could.

PORTRAYED BY: Katarzyna Dolinska

RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 9

Last edited by RainyCat on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:05 pm

Sorry for the double-post, but it seems to be not as bad in your own character topic, so I don't know, really... still. Anyway, I think I'm deleting Winter from District 4. I love Winter, I really do, but I don't really enjoy role-playing as her, and I want to free up some space for a new character. I also have a new picture for Maya that actually shows her face, and I am working on a new picture for Evie as well. If I find one for Star, I will put it up, but hers was kind of specific and would be more difficult to find a picture for. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:46 pm

Mitzi Harp
RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Hqdefault
.:Basics,Persona,History, and Others:.

Name:
Mitzi Harp

Birthday:
March 21st

Pets:
A big, lumbering elderly tortoise who follows her around on a bright pink leash she made. His name is Rooshan, but she calls him 'Roo' for short. He is her most prized possession.
RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Large%20Tortoise%20Pet

(Portrayed by Audrey Kitching)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RainbowCat's Characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2