The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Savannah Garden!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Savannah Garden! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Savannah Garden! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Savannah Garden! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Interview with Savannah Garden! Tumblr_ma3k2mCWuS1qi1548o2_500

Interview with Savannah Garden! Caesar10
--Interviewer Extraordinaire--

Caesar Flickerman stood up as he went to introduce the next tribute ready for their interview, the lights shining brightly down on the large stage created a breathtaking scene as the faces of the District's tributes were being displayed behind him. He held his hand out off stage as he warmly introduced them to the Capitol. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the stage the girl from district 4, Savannah Garden!" The audience boomed as he motioned for her to come and join him center stage.

I do not own the posting layout, it's Ari, so any compliments shall go to her~
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Savannah Garden! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Savannah Garden! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Interview with Savannah Garden! Z
~Savannah Garden~
I walk onto the stage, with a bright shining smile, my adoring eyes, twirl around, and sit down "Why hello there Caesar, My, how LOVELY you are today, and I truely love your hair this evening!"

Last edited by TristanPlanks on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Ceaser laughed as she sat down and complimented his hair. "Why thank you Savannah, such a charming young lady." He said and then he looked at her, "I did it myself! But look at your hair, darling! it's amazing! You look stunning all over, tonight." He said flashing her a smile, "So surely being so stunning you'd have a boy back home, correct?" He asked and leaned forward as if to be more interested.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:35 am

"No, actually, no I don't..." I told him, shifting in my seat, I still had my bright smile on, "but I didn't come here to die, I'm gonna win this thing!" I said in a voice I have never used, motivated.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:56 pm

Ceaser smiled, "That's the level of confidence we like to see!" He said pointing her out. "Now, you want to wing these games, my dear, how exactly will you go about doing that, I assume you're in the career pack, yes?" He asked and then waited for the girl's reply.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:01 pm

"Yes, Yes I am. And we may have some other... Tributes than normal, lets say." I tell him, "I am going to win, by wits, strength, and determination," I add, "And still try to have fun while doing it!" I finish with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:39 pm

"Ah, I see." He said and then he leaned forward in his chair a bit, "So, Savannah, anyone at home you're trying to get back to? A boy, a girl? Or perhaps a family member?" He asked wondering what was going to be keeping her motivated, and maybe they could tell a story out of it.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:49 pm

"Well, for someone dead actually, my Dad, you see, If I lose, I'll be with him again, but if I win, I'll know he will be happy for me. My dad you see, he died from a fishing trip, he fell of the boat and drowned, I never found out until on the news two days later. Since my parents have been fighting recently I assumed he tried to commit suicide, since all I understood was that my father died, and I blamed my mom." I answered his question.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Ceaser put on a bit of a sad face, "I am so sorry." He said and he rested his hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure your father would love you to win, and I think he's always going to be proud of you no matter what happens." He said to her softly. "Must have been a hard life back at home." He then decided to go onto a lighter topic, "So what do you think of your fellow tributes, these games?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:56 pm

"Both of the tributes from 3 seem determined, so I think they are pretty strong, I like district 2's humor though, we dont joke around much back at home." I tell her, "Overall I think this is a VERY good group of tributes, and this is going to be a good games.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:03 pm

"And that it will be, especially since you're in it right?" He asked joking around, trying to put a little bit of humor into the interview and he laughed a little bit. "So since you're from a career district and all, you've trained with many different weapons, which one is your favourite?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:07 pm

I giggled at his joke, "Yes, Certainly" I say sarcastically "Hands down, A bow. I simply adore the bow, and seriously am good at it," I answer his question.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Ceaser nodded, "Well a bow is a very mighty fine choice there, my dear." He said and then he looked over at her again, "What would be your back up plan if you couldn't get to a bow?" Ceaser asked her and was now wondering what she had in mind. "I mean, you had to have trained in more than one weaponry." He said matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:15 pm

"Well, if I was a bit stronger, a Sword, but Probably Thowing Knives." I answer.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Ceaser nodded, "We're covering a lot of ground today." He said with a slight chuckle. "Now who do you think will be a challenge for you to over come, based on what you know so far of the other tributes?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:21 pm

"Well, when the careers have to turn against each other, Astrid, Anders, David, and Triton, so basically all of them. Thats all I think is a real challenge." I reply. "But if we are covering ground, does that mean the we placed a rug on the ground?" I ask humorly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Ceaser nodded, "And who's this David guy? I bet you mean Daniel don't you?" He asked with a smile on his face and then he heard her comment, and then realized it was a joke, "Yes, yes, we'll cover the ground with a lavish rug, maybe with your favourite colour, what is your favourite colour?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:30 pm

"Yeah, sorry about that." I said with a smile, "Hmm, maybe lime green? Or a winter blue, Or a lavender." I told him, "Ooh, maybe red velvet!" I squeled
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Ceaser laughed, "Well it seems you like a lot of different colours, must be very colourful." he noted and the crowd cheered some. He then nodded, "Alright, Savannah, we don't have much time left, any last words to say?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:33 pm

"Yes, I love you capitol! I cant wait to see you again, and your truely awesome!" I yell, "PEACE!" And skip out of the room, I trip, fall down, embarrassed I get back up and continue out of the room.
AND... DONE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Savannah Garden!   Interview with Savannah Garden! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Savannah Garden!
Page 1 of 1