The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere Only We Know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MockingjayFighter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Somewhere Only We Know Left_bar_bleue150/150Somewhere Only We Know Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Lena Levian
Alliance:: None

Somewhere Only We Know Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere Only We Know   Somewhere Only We Know Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Lena Levian

I ran to the small alleyway in between my house and Willa's. That is where we always meet. It is a good place because only someone small would be able to fit comfortably I sat there waiting for a few minutes before tapping on the wall of her house. Tap Tap Taptap Tap. It was our secret knock, so that she would know I was waiting. After a few seconds I heard footsteps.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know   Somewhere Only We Know Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Somewhere Only We Know UKqhYwX
Somewhere Only We Know Tumblr_m5vjm32bzt1rnzrrz

Willa smiled as she heard the familiar knock of Lena at the door. She hurried down the rickety stairs and pulled open the
door. "Hey!" she said cheerfully, stepping outside. She joined her friend in the alley and closed the door behind her.
Suddenly, she froze. An ear-splitting scream echoed through the moderate darkness and pierced the usual calm of the alleyway.
"Oh my god, what was that?"

Back to top Go down
MockingjayFighter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Somewhere Only We Know Left_bar_bleue150/150Somewhere Only We Know Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know   Somewhere Only We Know Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Lena Levian
(Btw I'm switching to third person it's way easier.)

Lena's smile turned into a worried look.
"No clue, but it doesn't sound good at all." She said, looking around to try to find the source of the noise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know   Somewhere Only We Know Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:07 am

Somewhere Only We Know Tumblr_mdpejbPdOW1qcwhkeo3_250

Willa spun around. "I think it came from over here!" She hurried across the alleyway and out into a street. "Come on, what if someone's hurt?" She gasped, having run to fast, and stopped to take a breath. "Damn, I really need to work out more," Willa muttered, and trotted off down the alley again until she stopped dead at the scene in front of her. "Oh my god..." she breathed. "Lena, you're seeing this, right?"

((HEEHEE SEE WHAT I DID THERE? I would not be surprised if you to do the same to me, but whatever. I was being dramatic. xD))
Back to top Go down
MockingjayFighter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know   Somewhere Only We Know Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:30 am

Lena Levian

When she finally caught up with Willa, Lena gave a scream of fright. Lying in the alley was a body. "Is it dead?" Lena asked.

(Haha I kind of did it back but not really)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know   Somewhere Only We Know Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Somewhere Only We Know Tumblr_m8s0qhVRcV1rzmrazo3_250
Willa crept towards the body, which looked a bit bloody. "Umm... I don't think so, but..." She kicked the body lightly in the side. 'Ow!' it exclaimed, rolling over. Willa screamed, stumbling backwards in shock. "Apparently not," she muttered, eye fixed on the not-dead body, which was getting up. 'Who the hell are you?' it said, shaking short blonde hair out of its eyes- His, Willa corrected herself, It's a he -'Where did the other guy go? There... there was a dead guy. The other... other guy killed him.' Willa raised an eyebrow. "Did you hit your head or are you just drunk?" She glanced at Lena, wondering if her friend was as confused as she was and really not wanting to get involved in a murder, but too curious to let this go.

((Sorry, I keep on not seeing that you posted somehow. xD))
Back to top Go down
MockingjayFighter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know   Somewhere Only We Know Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:21 pm

Lena Levian

"A- a dead guy?" Lena asked in a shocked voice. "What happened here? You were lying on the ground near dead, and now you say that another guy was dead. Can you just tell us what happened?" She asked, moving closer to her friend. Then she whispered to Willa, "What should we do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know   Somewhere Only We Know Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:23 pm

Willa shook her head slowly back and forth, glancing at Lena. "I have no idea," she began, "but there's no way I'm letting this go. It's just too bizarre." Willa hurried after the non-dead guy, who was searching around the alley and mumbling incoherent answers to Lena's questions. 'Not really any of your business, but just... fighting leaves bodies, okay? Now get out of here.' Willa rolled her eyes. "Like that's going to happen. Answer her damn question. What happened? Who died?"

Back to top Go down
MockingjayFighter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know   Somewhere Only We Know Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Lena Levian

Lena was glad her friend was so persistent, as she was not sure she would have had the courage to talk back to the mysterious man. Finally, after what seemed like forever, he answered. "It was my brother. He was stabbed. We were all drunk. The other guy did it. I swear it wasn't me!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know   Somewhere Only We Know Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:04 am

Willa wasn't sure what she had expected, but she thought it seemed pretty close to her more rational ideas. "Wait, so your brother's dead and your main concern is where the body went and who two unimportant 14-year-old girls are blaming?" She scoffed. "Wow. Nice sibling loyalty, dude." The man was silent, or perhaps not paying attention, as he skirted around the alley looking for what Willa assumed was blood or something that would lead him to his brother's carcass. "So who was the other guy? Friend of yours, or, like, random thug?" The man turned around. 'Both,' he said with a sigh, and continued his fruitless search. Willa put her hands on her hips, a bit annoyed, and glanced at Lena again. 'What should we do?' she mouthed, making sure she was understandable but not in view of the possible murderer.

Back to top Go down
MockingjayFighter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know   Somewhere Only We Know Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:41 am

Lena Levian

Lena shrugged at Willa. "Do you know who killed you brother?" She asked the man. He looked down at his feet. "It was-" He paused. "I think it might have been me." He muttered. Lena turned to Willa, a look of fright and astonishment on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know   Somewhere Only We Know Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Somewhere Only We Know Tumblr_m5vjnl6gCk1rnzrrz

Willa met Lena's gaze and shrugged, narrowing her eyes. She disliked this man. "You literally just swore it wasn't you," she reminded him, not really caring if she was being a bit insensitive. "So did you kill him or not?" The man was silent. Willa glared at him. "If you don't tell us what happened, I'll scream at the top of my lungs until a peacekeeper gets here, and I'll tell them you came at us with a knife or something," she threatened. Willa wasn't kidding, and apparently the man saw that, because he relented and began to tell his story.

((MWA HA HA HA H- AGH FINALS OH GOD IM GONNA DIE))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Only We Know   Somewhere Only We Know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere Only We Know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 11-
Jump to: