The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lemmings Ranch~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Lemmings Ranch~ Left_bar_bleue150/150The Lemmings Ranch~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Lemmings Ranch~ Empty
PostSubject: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:16 am

Fleur had been at home and she had tossed some flowers at her sister and her mother. Then a few went to her aunt and stuff. While the bunch of ones that had been given to her she put in a vase and then set it on the table, for a nice center piece. She didn't really want her family asking too many questions because if one person knew everyone would know on the ranch, even some workers, like Dane, and if Dane knew she wouldn't hear the end of it, he was worse than her brother. Fleur eventually went upstairs and changed into something else, since it wasn't anything too fancy or anything of the sort she went for a more casual and cute kind of outfit. She then went downstairs and out to the horses. She brought out her favourite one, which was also her horse.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Lemmings Ranch~ Left_bar_bleue5/150The Lemmings Ranch~ Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:33 am

After I finished with the shop,I quickly went to the abandoned barn and prepared my date with Fleur before quickly heading home to change into my favorite dark blue shirt and black jeans.After exactly one hour and a half,I was standing in front of her door with another bouquet of yellow daisies,white lilies,purple magnolias and blue roses.I took a deep breathe and put on my best smile before raising my arm and knocking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Lemmings Ranch~ Left_bar_bleue150/150The Lemmings Ranch~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:40 am

Fleur was standing out in the field with her horse, and she noticed that he knocked on the door. "I GOT IT MAW!" Fleur shouted from across the ranch and then she walked over with her horse to the front door. "Hey, Edward." She said with a smile. "You said you wanted to see a horse, well, here's one of the most friendly ones." She said and then she pet the horse.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Lemmings Ranch~ Left_bar_bleue5/150The Lemmings Ranch~ Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:53 am

I smiled at her as the young girl walked towards me with a huge animal by her side.I assumed it was a horse."Hey.It's pretty.Not like you but good enough.This are for you"I said and offered her the bouquet."Unless your little friend over here wants them more"I joked and caressed his head."What's its name?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:57 am

Fleur smiled and took the flowers in her arms and then she looked at him and the horse, "This is Shadow, she's one of the few horse's that are actually mine that I keep." She said and then she decided to put the flowers inside, "These are really lovely, and I rather not have the horses, chew on them, I'll just put them inside." She said smiling and then she walked inside for a few moments and came back outside, "So have you flirted with my horse enough?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:08 am

I waited for her as the horse eyed me suspiciously."Well,no.I was planning to ask her out too but she doesn't seem to like me"I told her when she got back."Are we going?Everything is ready"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:11 am

"Yea just let me put her away." Fleur said and then she led the horse into her stall and then returned to Edward. "Alright, all ready to go now, ready when you are." After that she just waited for whenever he decided to go. Fleur knew, the best way to fully get rid of the painful memories was to make new memories, that weren't as painful to remember, so she gave a smile to him, and kept it.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:15 am

I couldn't help but smile back and took her hand,leading her away."I hope you haven't eaten because a picnic is waiting."I laughed."So,I never got a chance to ask you...How old are you?I don't want people to think I'm a pedophile"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:24 am

Fleur let him hold her hand and eventually they were walking away to where they had planned to go, and eventually she heard him ask about her age and she laughed. "Well I'm not young enough for you to be considered a pedophile." She said and then shook her head, "I'm almost seventeen. Will be in a couple of days actually." She said.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:35 am

"So it's your birthday?We should celebrate that!Happy Early Birthday!"I said with a cheerful smile."Come on,let's go.I'll plan the surprise party myself"I said and pulled her away from the ranch
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:51 am

I carried Fleur back to the ranch where she lived.I slightly knocked the door and waited for someone to open.As we stood there,a cold breeze blew towards as and I shivered,quickly making sure the young girl was still covered with the warm blanket.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:25 am

Soon Fleur's older brother answered the door, he saw the guy and then Fleur. "Hello" He said and then added, "Is she alright?" He asked the man pointing at his sister.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:36 am

"Yeah,she is just sleeping."I whispered."Can I bring her in or you want to take her?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:38 am

He moved out of the way and let the guy walk in, "You can bring her in, her room is up the stairs and second door to your right." He said and then once the guy was inside he shut the door.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:11 am

I nodded and carefully climbed up the stairs,opening the door her brother had told me about.I placed her gently on her bed and kissed her forehead before leaving and closing the door behind me.I walked down the stairs and looked around for her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Robbie came into view and looked at the guy in his home, "You get her up to bed safely?" He asked and then crossed his arms, for lack of knowledge on what to do with his arms.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:02 pm

"Um,yeah.She is upstairs sleeping."I said quickly and looked down."Don't wake her to get up"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Robbie nodded, "Alright, oh by the way, I'm Robbie, I'm Fleur's older brother." he said introducing himself. "You are?" He asked the boy hoping to get an answer.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:29 pm

I looked up and smiled."I'm Edward,her...friend,I guess?"I said lightly."Well,I should better go now,it's too late.I'llsee you around!"I said and waved as I walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lemmings Ranch~   The Lemmings Ranch~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lemmings Ranch~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 10 :: Houses-
Jump to: