The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the florist's

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
At the florist's Left_bar_bleue5/150At the florist's Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:44 pm

I streched my arms and rubbed my eyes.The shop was empty,as usual.Whatever,it was a flower shop.And girls loved flowers.I smiled at that thought and got up,heading to the vases.I fixed some roses in their vase and went back to my seat.Dad was gone and I was alone her.Both good and bad.Maybe a girl would stop by to...talk,of course.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
At the florist's Left_bar_bleue150/150At the florist's Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:19 pm

At the florist's Tumblr_lw5y4a6txC1r23tzz

Fleur hadn't been to florist shop too often, in fact she had never been. She decided she wanted to check it out and see what would be there. Also her sister had done a great job with her classes lately and Fleur decided she might just reward her sister with flowers, or she'd just browse and maybe pick something up for herself, flowers were pretty. She entered the store and then she walked in and she began to browse the section of flowers, she didn't think she saw anyone in the place then she looked over her shoulder and saw a boy sitting there. Fleur soon looked back to the flowers and began to see which ones looked nice, after awhile she turned to look over her shoulder again at the guy, he worked there right? "Got anything to suggest?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:29 pm

I smiled and got up,heading to the girl.Today is your lucky day,man.She is hot!
"Well....I would suggest these white lilies,they remind cute girls like you.Or maybe the roses?Something classical but still special.I can see them mach the fire in your eyes."I said,giving her one of my charming smiles."My name is Edward.And what name would be good enough to fit a beautiful lady like you?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
At the florist's Left_bar_bleue150/150At the florist's Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:53 pm

At the florist's Tumblr_inline_mm8febhXZ51qz4rgp

She noticed by now that the boy who had been sitting had came over to suggest different flowers and he talked about them. That's when she heard the mix of compliments in there. Fleur, has spent a good couple years getting over the fact that Brandon had died, and he wasn't coming back. She didn't show any of the emotion on her face. She finally gave a smile when he finished speaking. "I'm Fleur." She said, "It's another word for flower." She said giving out a little piece of information while she was at it.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:28 pm

"I know,beautiful lady.As I said,it suits you perfectly,as predicted.I think..."I murmured and went to the back of the shop.I quickly made a small bouquet with blue and white roses and returned to the front,handing it to her."Beautiful flowers to match a beautiful girk!
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Fleur looked at what he had given her and she was shocked that he could do something that fast and it still looked, well nice. Most guys didn't even know names of flowers, last she checked. "Uh thank you." She said with a small blush. "So, is this how you sell a bunch of flowers? Flirt with all the girls that come here, or am I special?" She asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:42 pm

"Jealous much?"I asked with a smirk as I went to place ome magnolias in a vase."Well,since you asked,no,that's not my way to sell flowers.If it was,I'd have a problem with boys and adults.No,that's my way to say 'My sister will be here in half an hour.Would you like to go out tonight?' "I said and smiled as I carefully put one of the purple flowers behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:15 am

At the florist's Tumblr_mdeckw37bD1ry2gdf

Fleur grinned as he asked if she was jealous, obviously just teasing her, it's been awhile since she was able to smile quite a bit. Then he mentioned how that wasn't his way to sell flowers and she looked at him for a moment, normally she'd just turn any guy down, because she felt like she needed more time but she took a breath in an decided tonight was going to be different. She couldn't be alone forever with her horses. That's when he put flowers behind her ear and she blushed. "Well, I'd love to." She said smiling at him. "How can I refuse with all these pretty flowers, and a guy like you?"
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:34 am

I smiled back and mentally clapped.Good job,boy."No idea,I just thought it would be nicer to ask.Nah,just kidding.But,being the son of the florist seems to be good sometimes"I laughed and ran my hand through my hair."So,I pick the time and....you choose the place?"I asked as another customer walked in.I handed him the bouquet of lilies and margarets he had ordered for his daughters' birthday and he left."Oh and,where is your house?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:30 am

Fleur figured this was a bit too fast, but hey, no harm in a little fun was there? Then she remembered something from the farm and shook her head mentally. "Or how about you choose the place, and I pick the time?" She retorted with friendly banter. Then some other guy walked in to pick up some flowers. "Well, I kinda live in farm country.. so on the outskirts of the districts. You have to go through a lot of fields, then it's the biggest farm there is, and you should see a lot of horses. It also sits on a hill, if that helps." Fleur said. "Sorry I kinda rambled on a bit, but uh yea, my family owns a ranch."
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:38 am

"Wow,that must be nice!You are lucky to live there"I replied and smiled at her."Well..You could come to my house?My parents are always late and Emma will be at the shop,so...Of course,we'll just talk.Don't misunderstand me."I jaid and nervously laughed."Or we can go to school.It's left open and it's nice during afternoon"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:48 am

Fleur thought of the different places, "Surprise me." She said grinning and then thought for a moment, "Even if you have to blindfold me." She said teasingly and then after a few moments, "If you want I can just come by here later, in an hour or so and we can go?" She said.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:20 am

"No,I'll come and get you.Besides,I always wanted to see some horses.I mean,if you don't mind.."I added quickly and grinned."Just a warning,I'm not good with surprises.But I'll try my best for you.You deserve it anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:00 pm

Fleur smiled, "Alright then, you can come and get me, and we'll see about the horses." She said and then she picked out some flowers to buy. "Well, I never said you had to be good at surprises." She said smiling and then she held out some coins to him. "Here, that should cover the cost of flowers."
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:06 pm

I playfully glared at her and pushed her hand away."Bullshit.You are not paying for any flowers here."I said just as Emma walked in."Hey big bro!"She shouted in amusement and noticed Fleur."Just leave while you get the chance"She told her and laughed,heading to the back of the store
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:25 pm

Fleur glared back, in all good fun. "No just take some of it, it's your family's shop, I have more than enough money anyways." She said laughing. Then she noticed one of his sisters coming into the shop. She mentioned something to get out when she had the chance, "What does your sister mean by that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:28 pm

I rolled my eyes and laughed."Just ignore her.She always tries to destroy my dates"I replied with a smile."As about money now,I insist you don't pay.There is no problem with that.Besides,you deserve the best flowers in the world without payment"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Fleur had a nagging feeling in her gut that something was going on that she didn't know but Fleur took in a breath and cleared her head, right now, she should only be worrying about the present, and that's it. Fleur smiled, "Alright, well this one wont be destroyed, yet." She said. She decided that she'd let him not charge her. "Alright then, I'll take them as a gift." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:24 pm

"Wonderful!Well,I must go help my sister with some stuff before I prepare our date,even though I can't wait.I'll come and pick you up in about an hour and a half,just like we agreed.Are there any problems with that,my lady?"I asked and gave her another one of my charming smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Fleur smiled at him and nodded. "Alright, sounds like a plan." She said and then she held her flowers that she had in her arms. Then she grinned, "Don't brag about me too much." She said winking and then she went ahead and walked up to the door and then she turned and gave him a wave. "See ya later." She said.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:02 pm

I laughed and waved back at her."I'll try!Seeya later,beautiful!"I told her as she left.
I quickly went back with my sister and helped her with some vases before leaving to go prepare my surprise.

OOC:Do we post at her house or do I have to write what he did?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:03 am

(ooc: Your choice? xD)
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:26 am

OOC:No,yours
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:29 am

(OOC: just write what he did then xD)
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:41 am

OOC:I found it!We'll make a mix of both!Just wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At the florist's Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the florist's   At the florist's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the florist's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 10 :: Upper District-
Jump to: