The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, this sucks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Well, this sucks Left_bar_bleue1/1Well, this sucks Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Well, this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Well, this sucks   Well, this sucks Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Well, this sucks Tumblr_m84687VTsH1rpund8
Storm had just gotten off work for the day, as there wasn't much to do in the grain fields at this time of year. Before he went home, though, he had to get some type of food for the next few days. And what better place to do it than the upper part of the district, where everything was cheaper. He was making his way to the stall he usually got the best deal out of when a television displaying the games caught his eye.
Storm knew his sister was in the last battle of this year's Games, but he couldn't bear to watch it. He was afraid that he'd see her die a painful, unmerciful death at the hands of the other tributes. But that couldn't stop him from turning around when he saw a glimpse of her on the screen. The television was almost muted, but his ears could still detect the sound of a canon as he saw her fall to her knees. "No..."he whispered, hoping he was wrong and the canon was just his imagination. But then the rest of her body fell forward. He couldn't believe it. Lupa, his strong, ever-present sister, had just died, and he could do nothing. "No...No, No, NO," was all he could say, shaking his head frantically. He would not, could not believe it. But then the victory scene played, but it wasn't for Lupa. And that's when Storm finally accepted it. He stood there, completely shell-shocked, until someone came up and said something. But whether it was about the Games or something else, he had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Well, this sucks Left_bar_bleue150/150Well, this sucks Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Well, this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, this sucks   Well, this sucks Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Well, this sucks Tumblr_m9qlxjX4fw1rvlhtt
Well, this sucks Willow10
---District 9---Female---17---

Willow had gotten next to nothing from her scavenging and poor excuse for squirrel hunting. It was such a small amount that it had almost been useless to keep it for herself and to just try and trade or sell it for something that could be of more use to her. And that was exactly what she did by going up to the upper district where most of the trading went on. She traded the squirrel for some fruit, and while the protein was good she got more food out of it then she would have gotten with just that small squirrel. The whole district was a buzz with the fact that for the first time in what seemed like forever a tribute from District 9 was in the final two and so close to winning. They were showing the fight on the large screen in the middle of town but Willow tried not to pay attention to it. She hated the games, she just wanted to forget that they even existed if she could but it was made sure that she would never be able to avoid them.
Willow had just finished her own "transaction" when she turned to hear a bit of a commotion. A cannon went off on the screen and there were some muffled gasps from two women next to her as they reacted to their tribute, Lupa's, death. But the most visible and audible reaction was from a boy standing there in the town square just looking at the screen. He just kept shaking his head and making noises of disbelief. Some of the people around were just looking at him, not sure what to do with him and the slight whispers could be heard as some women and children just talked, saying things that suggested that he was crazy, or maybe a family member of the tribute who just lost her life. But people did nothing to try and comfort him, no words of condolences or questions as to his well being. Just people backing away and not wanting to get involved. Willow just looked around almost in disbelief at the looks on peoples' faces as they watched this boy become react to the things on the screen. Willow moved towards the boy, determined to not be like the others who would only sit and watch just so they wouldn't have to get involved. "Hey, are you ok?" She asked as she reached her hand out and touched his shoulder in an attempt to get his attention.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Well, this sucks Left_bar_bleue150/150Well, this sucks Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Well, this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, this sucks   Well, this sucks Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:01 am

I walked along the market stalls of the upper district, everything was cheaper here so this is were I did all of my shopping and trading. Today I had a few nice loafs of bread, and some ground flour. These were good things to barter with, and I needed some meat and eggs for myself and my parents. There was a big screen playing the final two battle in the middle of the market. Our female tribute, Lupa and the young boy from district 7 were the only ones left. As the boy made the final move, I could see the saddened expressions on the faces of the people. But one young boy caught my attention, I knew he was the younger brother of Lupa, and I approached him.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Well, this sucks Left_bar_bleue1/1Well, this sucks Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Well, this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, this sucks   Well, this sucks Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Storm felt a hand on his shoulder, snapping him from his grief. "Uh, yeah...fine, I'm fine," he said, looking at the only person who would come near him, "Sorry. I seem to have made a scene," He said, realizing people were staring. Another person showed up, seeming to maybe want to talk, but Storm wasn't in the mood. He nodded to the boy approaching him before turning away. But for the moment, he forgot where he was going, ending up standing there even longer in order to figure out where he was supposed to go.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Well, this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, this sucks   Well, this sucks Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:40 am

Well, this sucks Tumblr_m9pry6bXNg1rvlhtt
Well, this sucks Willow10
---District 9---Female---17---

Willow took her hand off of the boy's shoulder as he responded to her and turned away from not only her but from another boy who had come up to them. He apologized for the scene he seemed to have made, but Willow didn't care about that. She was more concerned about the boy in front of her. "It's ok, don't worry about it. Uhh...are you sure you're ok?" She broke out into her own awkward sort of smile and brushed a piece of her dark brown hair away from her face and behind her ear as she looked over to the approaching boy. She nodded it at him he same way Storm had done so in greeting but didn't say anything to him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well, this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, this sucks   Well, this sucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, this sucks
Page 1 of 1