The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Daily Routine (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My Daily Routine (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/150My Daily Routine (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

My Daily Routine (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:12 pm

My Daily Routine (OPEN) Tumblr_mg3wvqwDOz1rg951vo1_500
Martial Keene
Male | 18 | District 8

Martial woke up, feeling refreshed and somewhat happy. It must be the fact that he would be leaving school for good next month. He grabbed a few berries and the bread that he made from his tesserae and started eating it for breakfast. He switched the TV on to see what was happening in The Hunger Games. He saw most people suffering from dehydration and starvation and even a few deaths. "Haha, they deserved to die. If they are too bust worrying about other people, why should they survive?" I ask myself. Once I have finished the breakfast which was delicious, I get ready for school. Martial then realizes that he would need a job. He would go to the Textiles Factory that his Dad worked in after school.

Before he left the house, he quickly did some stretches and warmed up. As soon as he locked his door, he started sprinting towards school. He would time how quickly got to school as he takes in the same scenery every day, wondering if anything would be changed. It never was. However, Martial got to school way later than normal. Things seemed different to him. Was it different or was it just his imagination?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My Daily Routine (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/150My Daily Routine (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:11 pm

My Daily Routine (OPEN) Tumblr_mmon33njkG1rhu6nco1_500

June had been sitting quite a ways from the school she envied the kids who got to actually go there, instead her parents liked to lock her up and have her never interact with others in fear that she'd fall for someone else, and not the man that they had arranged for her to get married to. June sighed. It was rare that she was able to go outside and be somewhere that wasn't her house, really she had just sneaked out of her house like she was so used to doing.

At this point she was sitting there under a tree and she was drawing in a book, she liked to draw sometimes, and she also wrote poetry and her own songs here and there. She enjoyed doing it and most times it was a good pass time when she wasn't in the forest with Thomas or something. She couldn't always be going too far away from the district, she did have to stay here after all.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Martial Keene
Male | 18 | District 8

Martial then spots a really pretty girl he hadn't seen before. She looked very quiet and shy. Martial had a feeling that she wasn't as what she appeared to be though. His friends were calling him over but he simply ignored. He then goes up to her and sits beside her.

"Hey, is everything alright?" he asks. This isn't new to Martial. In fact, he did this to every girl he has ever dated. Sooner or later, Martial will get bored of her and dump her for another girl. He was determined to start something up with her though. He thinks that this relationship could be different. If they even start dating.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:42 pm

My Daily Routine (OPEN) Tumblr_mmlmrhnmyt1sqayv5o1_500
June Dowd | 18 | Female | District 8

June had been doing her own thing but she could hear some footsteps coming closer and closer to where she was sitting. Soon she looked up and saw the boy sitting next to her. She closed her book and then rested her hands on the book.

She listened to him ask if everything was alright and she raised her eyebrows,
"Is there supposed to be something wrong?" she asked calmly. Then she thought for a bit, "Do I look like there's something wrong?" She also asked, curious to know what answer he would give back to her. She then looked at the crowds of people around the building for school. She saw one group of guys a few on them were eyeing over here at the male and she had an idea maybe of why they were looking.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:51 pm

Martial Keene
Male | 18 | District 8

Martial was shocked at this girl's answer. He was trying to be nice, but immediately she wasn't making a good impression of herself.

"Sorry, it was just that you aren't with anyone and I haven't seen you around. I come here everyday as well. Is this rare for you to be around here?" he asks. It was true. He came here and not once had he seen her. "Oh, and I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Martial."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:08 pm

My Daily Routine (OPEN) Tumblr_mmg2w4qjjB1rl2c5io1_500

June looked down and felt a bit bad now. Soon she looked up again and then said a simple, "Oh, sorry." And she blushed a bit, but soon it went away. She looked up again and cleared her throat. She waved and smiled at him. "I'm June." She said finally introducing herself.

"And no, I don't come here often, often times I'm not allowed to go out of the house. My father doesn't like it too much, hence why I don't go to school here." She said to him, she was telling a random person a bit about her life, but it didn't matter too much, that wasn't a secret that she was mostly cooped up inside all day by her parents or anything.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Martial Keene
Male | 18 | District 8

Martial knew that he hadn't seen her before. He was even managing to make her smile. He smiled along with her and completely ignored the people who were staring at them. He has had loads of girlfriends, but he was desperate to make one work.

"That's ashame, I would live to see you more," he replies. He looks into her eyes, to see what her reaction is.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:26 pm

June laughed a bit at what he said but it wasn't meant to be in a mean way or anything it was just in a light manner. "Well, that's saying a lot considering we just met." She said and then that's when he looked into her eyes and sometimes she was shy and things got the best of her. She looked down and blushed a bit while biting her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:33 pm

Martial saw where June was coming from. He quickly glanced at his mates. They were staring at him as if he was making a mistake but he didn't react. Instead he focused on June.

"Well then let's change that. Tell me about yourself. Nothing too personal yet but a basic introduction." Martial wanted to know more about June.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Soon the guy asked for a basic introduction about June and she looked down at her book for a few moments and pondered what she could say, maybe talk about her family? or what, there wasn't too much about her. "Well, I'm eighteen, I have a little sister, I sing and I also draw a bit. And I have a pet parrot." June said to the boy and hoped that was basic enough for him.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Martial Keene
Male | 18 | District 8

She must have trusted Martial because she was opening up to him. It was time for Martial to introduce himself now.

"Well, I'm Martial Keene. I am 18 and I have no siblings. My Mum and my Dad have passed away but I have a dog to keep me company. I like to exercise though, it keeps me busy and keeps my head thinking." Saying that made him think of his Dad, but he didn't show his emotion. He just continued to smile and pretend that everything is OK.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:25 pm

June listened to Martial and she nodded and then grinned as she decided to make a joke. "Well, I feel like I know you already." She said with a small laugh, keeping things simple was fine for now, she didn't feel like talking about the death of his parents was a good thing. "What's your dog's name?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:29 am

Martial Keene
Male | 18 | District 8

Martial was glad that she didn't ask about his family. Pets was a good conversation instead. "My dog's name is Combat. Me and my dog were named after fighting and battles. What's your parrot called?" I ask her. I expect a pretty name, not anything like Combat.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:35 am

June smiled, "Well that's a rather creative idea I suppose." She said smiling and then he had asked what her bird was named and she laughed, "Okay, well I didn't name her but her name is KeKe." June said.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:50 am

Martial liked the name KiKi. It was cute and pretty, like he expected it to be. He realised that it was nearly school time. "I can't speak to you much longer, I have school to go to. It was nice meeting you though." He wasn't lying or trying to use her. He was being completely honest.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:57 am

June nodded, she understood the concept of school even though she wasn't allowed to go. "No, I understand, school is important." June said. "It was nice meeting you as well." June said and of course she meant that, living in your own home 90% of the time meant you didn't get much for friends. June only had two friends, and maybe she gained a third. "Have fun at school," she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:05 pm

Martial was starting to get upset about leaving her. The school bell had rang and he didn't want to go to school. "You know what? Forget about school. I'll stay with you today." he said. He was hoping for an approval. He wasn't liking school much anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:24 pm

June looked over at him as the bell rang, and he still didn't leave, he said he was going to stay with her today, and she sighed. It was his choice on what he wanted to do she wouldn't force him to go. "Well, if you're going to miss out, we can't stay this close to school grounds." She said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:27 pm

June was right. We were right next to the school. Martial told her that he wouldn't be missing out on anything important. He needed to think of a place to go to.

"We can go to my house and you can meet Combat. I live on my own so no one would know." Martial just hoped that June was alright with that as he smiled and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:40 pm

June heard him mention that they could go to his house and she could meet his dog there, and she thought about it for a moment, "Sure." She said, at least she wouldn't be caught by her parents for being outside of the house, they wouldn't find her in another home. Martial was kind of lucky, he didn't have parents to order him around but then again, he didn't have any at all.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:44 pm

Martial was pleased that she said yes. He stands up and helps her get up. He takes the lead and walks her through the village to get to his house. It would probably take longer to get there, since he wasn't running. He didn't care though. He decided to make as little noise as possible. He didn't want anyone to know that he wasn't going to school that day.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:55 pm

June let him help her up and soon she followed him and she stayed quiet as they walked through the village and stuff. June was looking to see where his house would be and she kept trying to guess which one was his but always turned out to be wrong some how.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:59 pm

MARTIAL KEENE
Male | 18 | District 8

They finally arrive at his house. "This is it. I'll lead the way." Martial tells her as he opens the door. Combat comes running towards June. "Don't worry, she doesn't bite." Martial felt that June was already welcomed in.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:04 pm

June smiled and then she noticed the dog running for her and she started to pet the dog and soon June managed to sit on the floor and she'd be playing with the dog and she laughed a bit. "Who's a good girl? who's a good girl?" June cooed at the dog and then she smiled and looked up at Martial, "I never had a dog before, my parents don't like them. I've also never been allowed near them either, because apparently they're dangerous." She said rolling her eyes at the last comment..
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:19 pm

Martial questioned her comment. Dogs, being dangerous? Surely her parents must know something about dogs. They are sweet and kind. Martial believes that June agrees with him as well.

"Well, Combat is most definitely not." Martial says as he strikes Combat. "Then again, I grew up with my Dad, and he loved dogs just as much as I do." If it wasn't for his Dad, he wouldn't have met Combat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Daily Routine (OPEN)   My Daily Routine (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Daily Routine (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next