The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Valerie Royal!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Valerie Royal! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Valerie Royal! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Valerie Royal! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Valerie Royal!   Interview with Valerie Royal! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Interview with Valerie Royal! Tumblr_ma3k2mCWuS1qi1548o2_500

Interview with Valerie Royal! Caesar10
--Interviewer Extraordinaire--

Caesar Flickerman stood up as he went to introduce the next tribute ready for their interview, the lights shining brightly down on the large stage created a breathtaking scene as the faces of the District's tributes were being displayed behind him. He held his hand out off stage as he warmly introduced them to the Capitol. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the ever so lovely Valerie Royal from District 3!" The audience boomed as he motioned for her to come and join him center stage.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Valerie Royal!   Interview with Valerie Royal! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:02 am

Interview with Valerie Royal! Tumblr_m63bcoZagJ1ql9rca
Interview with Valerie Royal! Create.php?text=Valerie%20Royal&name=Shelter%20Me
"Why, thank you, Caesar," Valerie exclaimed graciously as she bounced onto the stage. Tone it down a little, she scolded herself, You said you'd be sweet, not perky as a balloon in a helium factory. She took a breath and sat down in the chair across from Caesar. "And I must say, your hair looks marvelous tonight. The blue is simply divine. I wish I could pull it off," she said, adding a touch of wistfulness to the end of her last sentence and instinctively reaching up towards her own brown hair, which was in a bun strung with little LED lights. She knew the style would be hell to take out, so she was glad to have a professional stylist waiting. She looked down at her dress, which was a sort of greenish color from her view, although since it was made of tiny beads that were a different color on each side and arranged to look like different colors from different views, she had no idea what the audience saw. She did like her shoes. They were chrome heels with a robotic element, and moved about when she walked: gears twirling, lights flickering, the heel moving up and down slightly- the stylists had really put their all into it. Valerie flashed a bright smile at Caesar and crossed her legs, noticing she was being a bit too confident, but going with it anyway. Charming, she thought, be charming. It's close enough.

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Valerie Royal! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Valerie Royal! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Valerie Royal!   Interview with Valerie Royal! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:29 am

Caesar waited for a moment as the applause after Valerie's compliment to him died down. "Why thank you, though I'm sure you would look lovely with this blue hair we all love you with your beautiful hair. Now those lights might be something I will request for my own hair in the future." He let out a laugh as he looked back out at the audience making sure to fully involve them as much as he could. Looking back to Valerie he continued to lightheartedly interview her. "So Valerie, how are you enjoying the Capitol so far? Anything that stands out to you? And don't say the food. Everyone always says the food." The crowd laughed but then quickly quieted down as the awaited to hear the tribute's answer.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Valerie Royal!   Interview with Valerie Royal! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:54 am

Interview with Valerie Royal! Tumblr_m63ba40G5m1ql9rca
Valerie put a hand to her chest, flattered. "Thank you! I'd be honored to share a hair color with you. But it wouldn't last in the Games anyway." She laughed. "Can't wait for those. I do love the Capital though, since you asked. I almost wish we never had to leave... but, you know, that would be no fun." Valerie let a smile escape her lips and waved to the audience. "I would have to say, though, for my favorite thing, it would be the people- and their fashion. Everything my stylists have prepared for me has been to die for. I love clothes, and everywhere I look it's just gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Not that the food isn't excellent as well- I mean, I come from a pretty wealthy family, and eat mostly celery and water, but even that's on an entirely new level of perfection." She tucked a piece of flyaway hair behind her ear and crossed one leg over the other. "It's a wonderful place to stay before the Games, so that even the tributes who die get a supreme last few days. Whoever came up with that must be a genius, and a kind one at that."

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Valerie Royal!   Interview with Valerie Royal! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:56 pm

The crowd laughed after Valerie spoke, and let out a few "Ohhs" and "Ahhs" as she complimented their styles, many acting as if she had personally come up to them and said something to them. "Why thank you, and your stylist definitely did an amazing job with your outfits." Caesar leaned in closer to her, grinning widely. "So Valerie, any hints you can give us as to a strategy? Any plans you may have that you wouldn't mind sharing with me and my thousands of friends out there?" He raised an eyebrow and gave a playful wink before turning to the now hushed crowd.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Valerie Royal!   Interview with Valerie Royal! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Interview with Valerie Royal! Tumblr_m653ck1WSv1ql9rca
Valerie shifted in her seat and watched as her dress suddenly appeared to be a silvery white from her angle. She stared at it for a moment, then looked back at Caesar. "Thanks! Yeah, the stylists were amazing. Love you guys!" she purred, blowing a kiss to the audience as if her stylists were there. She was quiet for a bit while Caesar spoke, then piped up again. "You do certainly have a lot of friends," she said with a laugh, waving to the crowd. "I'm not surprised. You seem like a wonderful man. But as for strategy, well.... I guess I could tell you a little." She thought for a moment, deciding how close to the truth to stay. "See, I originally planned to try and start or be in an alliance similar to the careers, but it just didn't end up happening. Now? I think I'll take things as they come..." she paused, taking a moment of seriousness before going back into interview-mode. "But I will probably try a basic angle of, you know, finding water, maybe getting a few allies, and just generally killing stuff. You guys like when we kill stuff, right?" she said, the end of her sentence not sarcastic or meant to be rude but completely serious and said partially to the people of the Capitol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Valerie Royal!   Interview with Valerie Royal! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Valerie Royal!
Page 1 of 1