The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip Left_bar_bleue0/150Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip   Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:16 am

Fern brushed past the others with Blossom in her hand. Her week's worth of slaary had finally been given, and Blossom was in desperate need of a new sweater. It was still chilly, and Fern's hand-me downs were too big for the petite girl.
She promptly found a shop selling kid sized sweaters and walked in. It was remote, with only one more girl in there. Suddenly realizing that Blossom had disappeared, she abruptly turned to see her kid sister near the girl, staring at a blue sweater. She silently walked over and examined the price.
“No blossom, this wil cost me half my salary. If you'd like to starve for Three days, then you can buy it,” she said sternly and turned, accidentally bumping into another girl.
“Sorry,” she said quietly. Hopefully she wans't a blabber. It was easy to see that the girls were orphans, and she had no desire to go to the community home.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip Left_bar_bleue150/150Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip   Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:46 pm

Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip Images10

I scurried into the store, My light blue blouse stuck to me with dew and the rain outside. I felt embarrassed coming in here because even though Dex and I both have a job, we decided that new clothes was out of the question. So that meant my light blue shirt, yellow plain jumper and two pairs of pants. It had been mere weeks since Dex went to apply to the district manager to adopt me and we both found it difficult to adjust. I only came here because I'd hoped to find somone to talk to. Snapping me from my thoughts and back into reality; a little girl and her sister bumped into me. She muttered an apology and I said back, "No, my fault. I'm Fluer. You?" I blushed quickly, figuring that whoever she was, she may not want to talk.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip Left_bar_bleue0/150Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip   Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:58 pm

“Fern,”Fern replied.
“Go on, Blossom, go look for a cheaper one, though,”she let go of her sister. A red mark was on the palce where she had been gripping her hand.
“But...”Blossom started then hurried away.
“So.....why'd you come here?”Fern asked as she lifted a yellow sweater and inspected it. Cashmere. Definately expensive.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip Left_bar_bleue150/150Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip   Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:01 pm

I took a deep breath. "Lots of reasons, really. Mostly to waste time." I chuckled quietly. "My brother wanted me to do something to relax, so he sent me to town." I looked back at the little girl whom I assumed was her sister. "Dex is my older brother." I explained. "He's kind of been my guardian since my parents died."
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip   Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:19 am

“Oh,”Fern murmured.
“we have a dad. My mum died a few years ago when I was young, and my older brother died in the Hunger Games. He was the 17th one to die,” she added wistfully. Of course, her father was roaming the streets. Once she became 18, she would go and become Blossom's legal guardian. Of course Will Stitch was around them often. When he was sober, he would as them if he could return. It was always a no. He stil gave then some money anyway.
“Fern!”a cry jolted her from her thoughts. Blossom was holding a pretty blue sweater.
“And it's half price!”she added.
“that's lovely, Blossom,” she exclaimed as the little gril walker over to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip   Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes even the richest fabrics rip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 8-
Jump to: