The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training with dat bow-and-arrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training with dat bow-and-arrow Left_bar_bleue135/150Training with dat bow-and-arrow Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Training with dat bow-and-arrow Empty
PostSubject: Training with dat bow-and-arrow   Training with dat bow-and-arrow Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Pandora Lemmin
Training with dat bow-and-arrow Tumblr_m2c9twlJKt1rqsk8lo2_500
Training with dat bow-and-arrow Pandor10

--------------------

Pandora decided she had liked using a bow-and-arrow. While she never actually used a weapon at all, she discovered that long range weapons were good. She had keen eyes, and strong hands, which wasn't necessarily something one saw in a girl. She went into the ranged station, shooting at the human-shaped targets that had slowly begun creeping into her dreams at night. She'd been practicing for a while, and even though her fingers ached, progress had been made. She'd get closer to the red 'bulls-eye' with every shot, and began to miss even fewer arrows.
"I'm pretty good at this," She says allowed. She didn't talk much about alliances with her mentor, but that was only because she wasn't quite sure how to ask... or if he wanted her to have a mentor or not. Besides, when she got back to the seventh floor after a long day of training was already much to tired to asks questions. She just stuffed herself, and then fell into the silky bed.
Pandora shot another round of ten arrows. While she wasn't all that accurate, Pandora was becoming more precise, and the arrows tended to all be up in the corner. Though no matter what she tried, they staid that way. If she tried to move her aim, the arrows wouldn't hit the target at all.
"Here," The instructor of the Ranged Station comes over to her and says. "If you hold it like this, it's much easier."

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training with dat bow-and-arrow Left_bar_bleue150/150Training with dat bow-and-arrow Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Training with dat bow-and-arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with dat bow-and-arrow   Training with dat bow-and-arrow Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:03 am

I walked over to where Pandora was working with the bows. I had only used them a few times, and it was a very handy weapon. I picked one up, and notched an arrow, pulled back the string, aimed and fired. I nearly missed the target entirely, I would be needing a fair bit of practice.
Back to top Go down

Training with dat bow-and-arrow
Page 1 of 1