The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do it the ol' fashioned away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Do it the ol' fashioned away Left_bar_bleue150/150Do it the ol' fashioned away Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Do it the ol' fashioned away Empty
PostSubject: Do it the ol' fashioned away   Do it the ol' fashioned away Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:30 am

Do it the ol' fashioned away Pz04x
Do it the ol' fashioned away Tumblr_m2do644ttI1r5tdn1

Solange decided to take a little break and walk around the training room for a while. She looked at all the stations and took note of which to go and which to not go. All seemed to have something worth checking out and something valuable to bring into the Games. But she turned to the Paints station and felt confused. Depending on environment, there'd really only be limited things to put on yourself and Solange didn't think paint would just fall from the sky for you to pick up and camouflage yourself. There were a few people there and she took a quick peek at what they were doing. She was so silent no one really noticed her there, or so she thought, and she quickly left, going to the nearest station. Camouflaging caught her curiosity but not her priority. She put confidence in her quite presence that was almost unnoticeable.

She walked towards the melee station, seeing the swords as they reminded her of her brother. She smiled as she imagined him standing there, twirling the sword like a rod, taunting her to spar again. She went over to the matted area instead, to learn some hand to hand combat. It was something that wasn't new to her, but it wasn't something very familiar to her either. The trainer looked at Solange and grinned, "well well well, we got a small one right here." She looked around but the station was empty, realising that he was talking to her. She scowled, thinking that he was making fun of her; as she was one of the shorter ones among the tributes, but what he said next made her realise something else. He walked up to her , half a foot taller than her, and bent down in defense position, "make use of it." They fought for a few minutes before stopping and explaining where she had went wrong and what she should do. After a few times, she managed to learn what she had for an advantage, bending down and sweeping him off his feet (literally, I mean) with the kick around, instead of aiming for the top. She was clumsy at first, falling over her kick instead of making her opponent fall over. But it soon became easier and the feet sweep became an attack of her own. The trainer nodded and moved on to teaching Solange the art of blocking and dodging; with the station empty, Solange took advantage of that time to learn more, preparing for herself for the worse - not having a weapon.
Back to top Go down
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Female Posts : 36
Birthday : 1999-03-27

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Do it the ol' fashioned away Left_bar_bleue150/150Do it the ol' fashioned away Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Do it the ol' fashioned away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it the ol' fashioned away   Do it the ol' fashioned away Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:09 pm

I walk over to the melee station and grin at a tiny girl there. I steal away the trainer and start to spar. I almost cut his throat but he blocks at the last seond. "Nice one." he says with a smile. "Thank you, sir." I say mockingly and bow. With the bow I do a large sweep with my sword and use the flat of the bade to knock him away.
Back to top Go down

Do it the ol' fashioned away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 31st Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: