The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silence at it's best

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Silence at it's best Left_bar_bleue150/150Silence at it's best Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Silence at it's best Empty
PostSubject: Silence at it's best   Silence at it's best Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:43 am

Silence at it's best Pz04x
Silence at it's best Tumblr_lywl72wbyT1qbpqc3o1_500

Solange went ahead into the training centre and looked around at all the things in here. It was almost overwhelming as she just toured the place a bit. A few people have already gotten into training while some have yet to arrive. So this was what a training centre looked like? It looks a little different from the one her brother described in their district, especially the row of Capitol spectators. She took a glance at them and gulped before turning away. They were so.. different as they observed the tributes and enjoyed life up there, it almost startled her. Solange walked to the nearest station to her and looked at the trainer there. She saw wood, fire, water, soil, and all the things you'd find in nature. She looked back up to the trainer as she stared at him and he stared back, waiting for her to talk, to tell him what she wanted to learn.

"..." Solange just looked at him and smiled, waving a little but he doesn't look amused as he stared at her district tag number on her sleeve. Solange sighed softly and pointed to the wood and fire, something quite foreign to her. She had decided not to bring down her notebook from her floor as she was afraid that the people would confiscate it from her and she immediately regretted that decision. The trainer shrugged, accepting the fact that she wasn't gonna talk any time soon and started to explain to her the concepts of starting fire with the spark from the rocks. Solange nodded her head as the trainer kept going on and on and when it was her turn to try, the rocks just wouldn't spark up when she struck the two together. She tilted her head and tried again and again and again. She better master this fast, it seems like she still got a long way to go for training. Solange searched around the station, seeing if any other tributes were around. The thought of just her and the trainer made her feel uneasy, seeing how bad she was it this.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Silence at it's best Left_bar_bleue150/150Silence at it's best Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Silence at it's best   Silence at it's best Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:58 pm

My black hair was pulled back, and it perfectly matched the black and red training outfits they gave us. I personally thought that they looked like those wetsuits from district four. I trotted over to where the girl from 2 was. I was in luck, because the fire making station was somewhere I wanted to go anyway. I kneeled by the pile of firewood and tried to make a fire the way that he showed us, but had no luck. On my second try I ACCUALLY succeeded in making a small flame! As it burned, I grinned and turned towards the girl from district two. "Well," I Chuckled. "that wasn't so difficult." I chuckled and brushed my hands on my pants to clean the ash off of them. I offered my hand to her in greeting. "Hey, my name is Amy, District one. You are?" I waited calmly for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Silence at it's best   Silence at it's best Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:23 am

Silence at it's best Pz04x
Silence at it's best Tumblr_m2do56i2Hb1r5tdn1

Solange looked up to see someone joining her. The girl from District 1, as seen from her tag. She smiled and rolled her eyes a little as the District 1 girl managed to easily start a fire, claiming it to be easy. She put the rocks down wiped the dirt off her hands before returning the handshake. She bit her lip, not really knowing what to do to introduce herself. She looked down at the ground before looking back up. Solange, she mouthed out the words but Amy was long gone to another station already. Solange pouted a little, but squat down and tried to light a fire again. This time the trainer followed her and told her the right angle and strength. With a little more force, Solange struck the rocks and the sounds of sparks were produced. They landed on the wood, making small parts of it red. The trainer nodded, encouraging her to continue striking a few more times and as she did, the fire started at the tip of the bunch of wood. Solange beamed at her creation, quite proud of what she had learnt. The trainer then explained to her how to spread the fire across all the wood and how little wind is effective but too much wind will put it out.

Solange nodded her head, thanking the trainer before looking around the station for anything else she didn't know. Everything else seemed quite easy, since it wasn't really rocket science so she just took a quick review before deciding to move on to another station. She took a little longer than others to get things right but at least she got it right. Solange glanced towards the ranged station and smiled, turning away and ignoring it completely, finding more interesting things to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence at it's best   Silence at it's best Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silence at it's best
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 31st Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: