The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time Empty
PostSubject: Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time   Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:54 am

Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time Create.php?text=Cedar%20Alderfain&name=ajihand
Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time Tumblr_m97uf0A4ur1qfd6a0

Cedar skipped merrily to the ranged weapons station and tried out a bow, playing around and failing miserably. The trained stared at him in disbelief. "I want to hurt a lot of people," he joked, keeping a straight face for a moment and then bursting into laughter. "I'm just kidding. I don't want to kill anyone. What kind of person do you think I am? Gosh, man, lighten up." He hummed to himself and played with all the equipment throwing it up in the air and trying everything on as a hat as the trainer gaped at him in emotional pain. Cedar shrugged. He was having fun. He figured if he was going to die, he might as well make it the time of his life. No regrets, Cedar promised himself, continuing to prance around the Ranged Station.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time Left_bar_bleue150/150Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time   Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:25 am

I walked into the training station, and immediately went to the range centre. I was good at knive throwing, and I wanted to show the others that I was a threat in this area. I picked up a number of knives and threw them at the target, each one of them hitting bullseye or very close too. I was pleased with myself. I looked around the room at what the other tributes were doing, and at what other stations were available.
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Female Posts : 160
Birthday : 1996-08-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time Left_bar_bleue150/150Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Rachel Shepard
Alliance:: Her, She and Herself

PostSubject: Re: Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time   Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:56 am

Rachel walked over to the ranged weaponry station. She had used a crossbow once or twice to keep wolves away. Once in a while a wolf would get through the fence and end up trying to eat sheep. She had only killed one wolf in her thirteen years; her father took so much pride in that first wolf. She never really understood why.

“Little missy, you might want to try something else,” said a trainer. Rachel glared at them. “Don’t tell me what to do,” she snarled. She picked up a crossbow. It was made of metal so it was heavier than the wooden ones she was used to. After pulling the string a bit without any arrows to get used to the crossbow she placed the first arrow in it. The first arrow missed and the trainer laughed. Rachel pulled it again and got a bullseye. She smirked at the trainer and did it three more times for measure.

Rachel went over to the knives. She tossed one back and forth between her hands. “Don’t you start on ‘little girls shouldn’t play with knives’ or else I will show you what little girls can do with knives,” said Rachel in a dangerous tone. She took the knife in her hand throwing it and hitting the target right on the first time. All that knife throwing at trees worked.

((Don't mind me jumping in))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time   Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time Create.php?text=Cedar%20Alderfain&name=ajihand

Cedar glanced around at the other tributes. He tried some other weapons, but the instructor trainer guy
was glaring at him and Cedar didn't want to pis anybody off too much. Cedar smiled at him,
\put down the bow and arrow he was holding, and trotted off to another station with a wave
goodbye at the other tributes. "Toodles!" he chirped, and abandoned the Ranged Station.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time   Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training For Your Death? Doesn't Mean You Can't Have a Good Time
Page 1 of 1