The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Delivering the message

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Delivering the message Left_bar_bleue135/150Delivering the message Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Delivering the message Empty
PostSubject: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:33 am

Micah Victorson
Delivering the message Tumblr_m7sseblhvk1rnz359
Delivering the message Micah_10

--------------------

Micah walked to the Power Plants. They were supposed to be 'his' turf. But it didn't really feel like it. He didn't want to be apart of anything, anyway. It's just to get to your next meal, Micah. Micah told himself. Just deliver the letter and then get out of here. Micah goes up to the door and knocks the 'secret knock' that changed every week, just to be careful. Better to be safe then to be sorry.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Delivering the message Left_bar_bleue150/150Delivering the message Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:04 am

Delivering the message Download.php?text=Chase%20Tobias&name=Simply%20Glamorous 

Delivering the message Tumblr_m1zpd3Gw2D1qd9si9o1_500 

---District 5---Male---17---

I  swiftly glide through district 5, all the way to the Power Plant. I had gotten some useful information about the Cordis Die gang, although sadly it came with a price. Somebody didn't recognize me, and they knew it could only mean one thing. Luckily this happened after I got my info, so I ran out with a few cuts but it was worth it. After about 15 minutes of sneaking through the district, I had made it to the Power Plant. I hurried to the door, where I came across Micah, a kid I know pretty well. "Hey Micah." I say to him. "Did you knock?" I silently wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Delivering the message Left_bar_bleue135/150Delivering the message Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:15 am

Micah Victorson
Delivering the message Tumblr_m7stim3q1P1rnz359

--------------------

Micah quickly looked up to whoever talked, and saw it was Tobias. Chase Tobias. He looked like he'd been in a recent fight, but Micah'd seen worse.
"Oh, hey Chase." Micah replied. He looks around, and makes sure that no one is paying attention to the two of them. Micah nods in reply to his question, and waits for the door to open. Normally, Micah would open it himself, but you could never be to careful.

--------------------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:25 am

Delivering the message Create.php?text=Jenna%20Northwood&name=Eutemia
Delivering the message Tumblr_m0rkyg8Zr31qzq6dxo1_500

Jenna was inside the power plants when she heard a knock on the door. Her cousin, Evie, who was visiting from a spinoff gang of the Umbrae and knitting or something in the corner, sprung up. "Ooh! Ooh! That's the special knock! That's the special knock! Open it! Open it!" Jenna smiled. "Hello?" she called out cautiously, cracking the door open a bit. Evie leapt forward and threw the door open completely. "HI!" Jenna's eyes widened and she nudged Evie back a little. "Evie, seriously. What if they were Cordis?" She sighed and shook her head. "Sorry about her, somebody gave her sugar. Go ahead and come in, the knock was right anyway," Jenna said with a smile, gesturing her arm for Micah and Chase to come inside. "Val's upstairs pacing and scowling as usual if you need to talk to her, or you could always talk to Bob, but I think he's having a tea party or something...." she peered around a corner, where Bob was prancing about with some teacups and stuffed bunnies. "Yeah... maybe not... anywho, whatcha need? Ooh, that's a bad cut." Jenna had noticed Chase's beaten face. "Evie, can you fetch the mashed up bor- greenstuff with the blue and purple flower bits?" Evie danced around and handed her a cloth that had some borage mush on it. Jenna thanked her and handed it to Chase. "Put it on the cut, apply direct pressure every 3-4 seconds, m'kay? Should help relieve the risk of infection. Oh, and I almost forgot! Hey Micah, Chase, how have you been, et cetera, et cetera! Sorry, what did you need again?"

Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Micah Victorson
Delivering the message Tumblr_m7stqw9kgY1rnz359

--------------------

Micah produced a smile as Evie bounced around happily. It was never a good idea to give her sugar. He looked to Jenna as she treated Chase's wound. Micah thought that wasn't the best choice, worse wounds would be needed to be treated with that medicine. But Micah didn't say anything, he was training to keep his big mouth shut.
"Oh, ah, I'm supposed to give Val this," Micah says, taking a folded up letter out of his jacket pocket. "I'm not sure what it says, though. I didn't bother to read it, I was just told to give it to her." Micah says. He was glad that he didn't read the letter. If it was bad news, Micah didn't want to be at fault for giving it to Val.

--------------------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Delivering the message Tumblr_mef6b8Kxkt1qbjvfco8_250Delivering the message Tumblr_mef5c1rLq71qbjvfco3_250

Jenna nodded. It wasn't a particularly difficult concept to understand. She pointed to a small flight of stairs. "By message- highly classified or more of a 'hey, how're you doing?' type of thing? Because someone else can take it up there if you like, but if it's really important then maybe... oh, I don't know, this is why I'm not a messenger!" Jenna was feeling a bit scatterbrained. She ran a hand through her hair. "Oh! Um... Bob!" she called. Jenna had cleared her mind and was ready to go once again. Bob waddled over, looking a bit spacey. "Um, if it's all right with Micah-" she paused, looking back and forth between the two and hoping this was an acceptable solution to her confusion. "Can you take this letter up to Valerie? You might not have to, it's just- hm, can you just tell her someone is coming up and ask who she wants to talk to about it?" Bob shrugged cheerfully. "Sure thing, Ms. Jenna. Will you watch my friends at the tea party while I'm gone, though? I don't want them running off again!" Jenna glanced over at the inanimate rabbit plushies and gave Bob a slightly patronizing smile. "Okay! Actually, I think Evie will probably have a bit more fun with that. Sound good?" Evie had already scampered over to join the tea party and was whispering excitedly to all of the bunnies. Bob gave them a nod and went up to go talk to his sister.

Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Delivering the message Left_bar_bleue150/150Delivering the message Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Terezi: Be casual

Delivering the message Tumblr_lz57qqOetF1qde9gao1_500

;:;:;:District 5;:;:;:16;:;:;:Female;:;:;:

Terezi had finally arrived at the compound with valuable i nformation, she entered with the secret knock and headed straight up to Valerie. "Ma'am, the Cordis are attacking the ravine at dusk, they are planning a surprise attack to snatch it from under us! Exclaimed Terezi to the head of the Umbrae. "Thank you Terezi, you can go now." Valerie did not particularly care for terezi at all, and usually a short thank you meant more then one could imagine. Terezi nodded and walked down the stairs, she saw people there, but terezi made sure the first thing she did was fist bump bob, the nicest man in the district. After that she proceeded to walk over to the other people and greeting them. "Well hi there you guys, ooh micah whatcha' got there, might that be the note Mrs high and mighty was talking about up there in her lounge?" Terezi said, referencing Valerie and how Terezi had heard her talking about an Intel note before she entered. Terezi raised an eyebrow with a smile, joining the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Micah Victorson
Delivering the message Tumblr_m7ss8kaCcj1rnz359

--------------------

Micah shrugged. "I dunno if it just says 'Hey, hows it going' or anything. But I don't mind bringing it up." Micah replies to Jenna as Bob scampers upstairs to warn his sister about the upcoming message. While Bob is going up the stairs, Terezi comes down. He listens to her complain about Val for a moment, and then mentions the letter.
"She's expecting this?" Micah surprisingly says. He didn't expect to be carrying such an important piece of information. "I'll head up there, then." He says, pushing past Jenna, Terezi, and Chase and walked upstairs. He saw Bob sitting in a chair, and Val looking out her window.
"Val?" Micah says, making his presence known. "I've got a message." Micah says, crossing the room and then handing the envelope to Val, who opens it and begins reading. Her eyebrows squint together, as she reads the note a second time. "What?" She shouts. "You think this is funny? Trying to confuse me?" She says, giving Micah the death glare. "You think it's funny to lie?"
"I'm ah, what? I don't write the letters, I just deliver them..." Micah says, confused.

--------------------

((Hey, we're still doing that thing where the note says one thing and Terezi's message says another thing, right? Because that's what I just did, and thought is what we were doing...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:59 pm

((We are. No worries, the post fits. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Delivering the message Tumblr_m7vjb7KThi1rzep0po3_500
Delivering the message Roenamebanner
---District 5---Male---18---

Roe strode silently towards the power plants, a package held firmly in his hands. He was running late already but he couldn't run, that would only bring unnecessary attention on himself. A guy running through District 5 meant two tings, you were late for work or up to no good. Plus it didn't help that his sister seemed to have eyes everywhere. If it wasn't the peacekeepers watching him it was his sister, though her victor status helped in some sense it made things hard when you are trying to stay unnoticed. Rhea had this habit now of knowing exactly what he was doing. It seemed like Roe couldn't hide anything from her and nowadays she seemed to know the things going on before he even knew. Rhea hated that Roe was apart of this gang, but she knew there was nothing she could really do about it. She simply shook her head and usually gave her few parting words, this time saying a quick "Give this Chase when you get there, make sure he doesn't use all of it...you might need it later." That was when she tossed him the package and gave him a few more parting words before letting him go. "Just...be careful" She said just as he walked out the door.

He reached the door and did the secret knock, and instantly he was let in, greeting the people he met in there with a quick nod. He spied Chase, his face was beat up and that was when he looked down at the package. It was from Rhea of course, and that package was the reason he was late in the first place. "Sorry I'm late, Rhea stopped me before I left. That's for your face, though it seems you already got that covered." Roe took the bundle and handed it to Jenna, figuring it was medicines of sorts and she would be the one that would benefit from it the most. "She said we might need this later...not sure why. Oh, she also sent me with a message. She says next time you decide to get beat up for information, make sure you do it more discreetly. She also wanted me to make sure you got a kiss on the cheek...but that just isn't going to happen." Roe gave a small smile before leaning up against a wall, his arms crossed over his chest. "So anything happen while I was gone?" He looked between the members in front of him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Delivering the message Tumblr_m2l1rmDQd71qb1uce

Jenna gasped as Roe handed her the stuff for Chase's face. She had learned a lot about medicine in her time with the gang, and there was no hiding how expensive the serum was for the average civilian. "Oh my gosh," she burst out, her hands flying up to her face in astonishment. "This is- I can't even take this. This stuff is valuable. I don't even- sorry, right, fixing Chase's face. It's just... really. Bring what's left back to her. It's too much to be a gift, I swear." Evie darted forward and gave Roe a quick hug. "Hi! Did you tell Rhea I said hi? Is Sol coming by later? Hm? Hm? Roe? Hello? OH! GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT? So Bob was having this killer tea party and Mrs. Bunny was all sad so I was like, 'what's the matter?' and she was like 'I think Mr. Bunny's cheating on me!' so I went to talk to Mr. Bunny and he said that no, the reason he was always avoiding her was because he was planning an ANNIVERSARY PARTY FOR THEIR FIFTIETH ANNIVERSARY!!! And they invited everyone. Plus, Bob said I could mix my own tea and stuff and there was these giant tub of sugar and-" "Okay, Evie, I think we get that somebody let you have sugar," Jenna interrupted. "Just... breathe for a moment, okay?" Evie giggled and went back over to the tea party. Jenna smiled, grabbing a small washcloth from table by the corner of the room. She carefully poured a few drops of the serum Rhea had given Roe for Chase on it, taking a paper towel to get the previous, herbal medication off first. She wiped his face clean, washed away a bit more blood that had dripped during the conversation with yet another wet cloth, and applied the new medication. "There, hold that. And make sure to thank your girlfriend. Like I said, this stuff isn't easy to get your hands on." Jenna handed the remainder of the bottle back to Roe. "Oh, and can you make sure to thank Rhea from me, too? Saves me a hell of a lot of trouble. And borage. And bandages. And- just say thanks," she managed. Jenna was feeling a bit stressed out, but she still laughed at the thought of Roe kissing Chase on the cheek for his sister. However, Valerie's angered voice didn't help. She took a few steps closer to the stairs, trying to listen to the conversation, but not really able to make out any of the words. Jenna frowned, going back over to Terezi. "What did you tell her that riled her up enough to do that?" she asked, surprised. Val was generally fine with Micah as far as she knew. "She doesn't usually, you know, do that. Not unless it's something important, or something about the- Oh." Jenna suddenly understood. "The Cordis Die. It was about them, wasn't it?"

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Delivering the message Download.php?text=Chase%20Tobias&name=Simply%20Glamorous 

Delivering the message Tumblr_m984ep4RMd1rbd0hoo3_500 

---District 5---Male---17---

"It's really not that ba-" Before I could finish Jenna had already handed me the medicine. I decide I might as well take it, and hopefully we would have enough left if something more major happened to someone later. "I got something from Cordis Die, about some spies. I don't have any specific names however." Bob heads up the stairs to deliver Micah's message. Then Terezi comes down. "Hey Terezi. I'm doing fine, how about you?" Just then, I hear the secret knock on the door. I go and answer the door, and get greeted by Roe. I open the door wide so he can walk in an close it behind him. "Hey Roe. It's alright, you haven't really missed much." I look down at the package he's holding. "It's alright I got it." Roe hands the package to Jenna. Jenna says how valuable it is though, and she can't accept it. This makes me smile a bit, the fact that Rhea would give us something do valuable means she really cares. "Oh come on Roe.... You can't actually deny this!" I say jokingly, gesturing to my body when he says the thing about kissing me on the cheek. [/b]Anyway I have something I should probably tell Val myslelf so I'll-"[/b] I am stopped by a voice I hear upstairs. It sounds like Val yelling. Jenna seems to hear this as well, because she turns to Terezi. "Terezi...." I say with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Delivering the message Tumblr_m3ftv8zk651r7ifqv
Delivering the message Roenamebanner
---District 5---Male---18---

Roe gave a sideways smile and lifted his eyebrows after Chase's response. "Oh yea, you caught me Chase. I'm really only here to be closer to you anyways." He said jokingly with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. Though any conversation he had on the side was easily forgotten when Terezi came down the stairs and followed by the sounds of Valerie yelling. From the tone of her voice he could tell something was up, something just didn't feel right to him. He couldn't place his finger on it exactly, but he knew that there was just something off. He quickly glanced up towards the stairs then looked back at the rest of the people in the room with him. "Maybe this was what Rhea meant..." he thought to himself as the others stood by questioning Terezi. "It must be them, the Cordis Die. What else would get her so upset?" Roe pushed his back from against the wall and stood straight up with his arms still crossed over his chest. He would have to get ready for anything, he was one of the people who decided to help fight if they needed it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:08 am

Delivering the message Tumblr_inline_mf926xtgyL1rnbnt2

Jenna tried to stifle a laugh, what with the gravity of the situation. Valerie was visibly upset. She was storming down the stairs, a murderous expression in her eyes, normally flawless hair covered in flyaways, cheeks tinted red with anger. "Which one of you," she demanded, "is lying to me?" Valerie cast a deadly gaze across each person in the room. "Well? Who is it?" Valerie hissed, raising an eyebrow. "Who's the spy?" Jenna didn't say a word. She knew better. Getting on Valerie's bad side was never a good thing. Valerie barked an order at a guard, who lined everybody up, then got in line himself. Jenna was ushered into a horizontal single-file line of people stretching from the door to the back wall. Valerie paced up and down the line, glaring at random people. "Now somebody," she said through clenched teeth, staring at Micah. "Gave me a very valuable information, or so I thought, but apparently not, because somebody else-" She paused and looked pointedly at Terezi. "Gave me a tip that just happened to contradict the other information precisely. Now either somebody is playing a joke on me, which they would very much regret, or somebody is a spy for the Cordis Die and is lying to me." Jenna tucked her head down. Valerie could be intimidating when she wanted to be, and Jenna didn't want to get the one on the other side of her rage. Valerie took a deep breath. "And only a stupid idiot, someone with nothing to lose, someone with a bribe from the other side, or someone who hated me would lie to me like that. Now I know none of you are stupid idiots because if you were you wouldn't be here, and if you have nothing to lose you would have confessed already, so if they've got something on you, for you, or against you, or you have something against me, you'd sure as hell better let me know." Jenna looked up. She liked Valerie well enough, and she was pretty sure she had never even spoken to the Cordis Die for more than a minute, so she figured she had nothing to worry about... she hoped. But that didn't mean her friends didn't, and she was getting concerned for everyone's sake at this point, even her own, just in case.

Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Micah Victorson
Delivering the message Tumblr_loqp1tfEjO1r05dz8o2_250

--------------------

Val stomps down the steps and begins shouting at the other member's down there. Micah wasn't sure what to make of it. Either way, someone was getting the boot. Or maybe a bit worse, seeing as Valerie hated it when people lied to her. Micah didn't mind lying so much though, if it was to protect yourself.
Micah followed down the steps after Valerie, but didn't join the other member's that stood in the line as Val interrogated them. After all, Micah was just a messenger. He just delivered messages, didn't make them. He felt the tension that lingered in the air as Valerie passed back and forth.
"Which one of you was it?" Val shouted.

I just deliver messages, I don't make them. Micah wanted to say. But looking at the situation he realized it'd be better to keep his mouth shut. He'd done his job. Nothing more, and nothing less.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Delivering the message Tumblr_lz8k415iLl1r4y3lj
Azalia Kiva Mizar
---Female---17---District 5---

Azalia had been walking around the district for awhile now, pondering what to make of the games, her dear cousin was in them but that was to save her dear friend. It was a bold move and one that would make someone suffer. Azalia didn't care too much, her and her cousin hardly associated, only at family gatherings if that. She had bigger concerns like her brother, and the gang he was in, although she knew there was many gangs in the district she hardly ever stumbled upon them, and apparently, lots of gangs were wary of the one she was sorta part of and the one her brother was leader of. Although not all gangs knew it, but it was interesting to find a group of people standing around and shouting and arguing, she figured, these two groups might be gangs of sorts. If they were they must be in a fued perhaps, or a misunderstanding could be going on. She came up to them but still a fairly good distance away, if they looked in her direction they'd see her but other than that she didn't know whether to make her presence known right now. But her brain had a different course.

She stepped forward a bit so she was easily seen. She wasn't supposed to be seen as someone to fear, but she was still trained in fighting and such and she was pretty good at it herself but she wasn't there to get in a fight,
"Now, I do ask, what is keeping all the noise up over here, aren't we here to keep peace here in the district? I do wish to be told what is troubling around here, I'd hate to see someone injured or maimed, or even worse sent to their grave, pity, pity, I'm sure there's nothing here that would provoke each other to such." She said in a calm voice but loud and with some sort of power as to be heard but still in a calmly manner.

(sorry if the post doesn't fit too well! D: I just posted and stuff and then found out about a secret knock and blah! I just hope it fits well enough I wanted to rp! and said I'd post maybe and grr.)
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Terezi: SNAP OUT OF IT!

Delivering the message Tumblr_lz57qqOetF1qde9gao1_500

;:;:;:District 5;:;:;:16;:;:;:Female;:;:;:

Terezi stared into the corner of a wall and began to sleep standing up with her eyes open. She dreamed of friends, and family, and how she just wanted to be happy. She then quickly realized what she was doing. She looked around." oh wow, sorry, checked out there for a few minutes, I tend to do that. " She smiled and looked around a bit. "so um... What did I miss?" She turned her head a bit and looked at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delivering the message   Delivering the message Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delivering the message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 5 :: Power Plants-
Jump to: