The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SolarEclipse8759

Female Posts : 160
Birthday : 1996-08-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'M BACK EVERYONE! Left_bar_bleue150/150I'M BACK EVERYONE! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Rachel Shepard
Alliance:: Her, She and Herself

I'M BACK EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: I'M BACK EVERYONE!   I'M BACK EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:11 am

I'm returning to the site everyone. I just needed a break I think. With winter break nearly here I'm living once again. But I come back with an heavy heart since I just lost a friend last week in a car accident.

R.I.P. Casey Petricek

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'M BACK EVERYONE! Left_bar_bleue150/150I'M BACK EVERYONE! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

I'M BACK EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK EVERYONE!   I'M BACK EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Well we're glad you're back!

I'm am so sorry for your loss, it's so difficult to lose someone dear to you, I have no idea but all the videos I watch of people talking about their loved ones, they always make me cry because I just feel so sorry for them and I sometimes imagine if that was someone close to me who got in a car accident and passed. So yea, I am very sorry for your loss and hope your friend now rests in peace. <3
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'M BACK EVERYONE! Left_bar_bleue135/150I'M BACK EVERYONE! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

I'M BACK EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK EVERYONE!   I'M BACK EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Glad you're back, Sol! Sorry to hear about that girl. My brother lost a friend in a truck accident this week, too. I hope you're heave heart will be lifted soon Smile
Any while It's almost Christmas break for you, it's already break for me (Razz) so I'll be glad to see you on Smile
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

I'M BACK EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK EVERYONE!   I'M BACK EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Im sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Female Posts : 160
Birthday : 1996-08-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Rachel Shepard
Alliance:: Her, She and Herself

I'M BACK EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK EVERYONE!   I'M BACK EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Thank you all for your comments.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

I'M BACK EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK EVERYONE!   I'M BACK EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:08 am

Well, welcome back Sol! And I'm so sorry for what happened.. I lost my grandma not too long ago but it's so much more difficult when it's so sudden with no heads up. D: Rest in peace Casey, and if talking can help you feel better I'm all ears Razz
Back to top Go down

I'M BACK EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK EVERYONE!   I'M BACK EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm

Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I'm sure she was a lovely person and that must be very hard for you, but don't worry. Everything will be fine. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'M BACK EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK EVERYONE!   I'M BACK EVERYONE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'M BACK EVERYONE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Member Hangout.-
Jump to: