The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the Interviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After the Interviews Left_bar_bleue150/150After the Interviews Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

After the Interviews Empty
PostSubject: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:03 am

After the Interviews Tumblr_mabifhgT9A1qkb8l8o2_r1_500
After the Interviews Lorinamebanner2
---District 12---Female---17---

Lori changed out of the dress Heath had made her wear and changed into a simple t-shirt and pair of pants. She wanted to think so she moved to a balcony that was attached to the common room. The cool air hit her as she moved into the darkness and she looked out at the lights that dotted the skyline of the Capitol. There were still some cheers and sounds of parties going on below them and Lori could understand why they might not be able to sleep, she was going to have a hard time sleeping herself. There was so much to think about, the smooth voice kept reminding her of her feelings which she didn't like and the judgmental voice had his own little pieces to say. "Why can't things just be easy?" She said in her head. "Because nothing is easy Lori...you should know this by now. The more you resist the harder it becomes." The smooth voice chirped in her mind. Lori rolled her eyes at her own thoughts, as she leaned against the railing. She just wanted the quiet to sort out her thoughts and feelings. So many things were said during the interviews, and what if they were true? They couldn't be, "Nobody 'likes' me, I'm bland and unfriendly and I push people away." She bit her lip as the thoughts flooded her mind and she pondered them for a moment. But the silence she had become so used to was interrupted as she heard the footsteps behind her. She turned and saw the figure standing there, it was Nicanor. "Um...hi." She said as she moved her eyes to the ground, not really wanting to look at him. She knew he heard the interview, and he would probably be mad. He had to make up a story just so then they both didn't look bad. She probably ruined everything he had planned.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
After the Interviews Left_bar_bleue150/150After the Interviews Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:21 am

Nicanor made his way up the the floor that had been assigned for the tributes from district 12. The elevator doors opened and he stepped out slowly, trying to figure out how he was going to possibly get any sleep tonight with the Hunger Games starting tomorrow. He knew that he would never be able to get to sleep, so he decided to go somewhere and think things through, think about his dad who might be watching his son die tomorrow, even think about Lori and what could have been if they had not been reaped into these games. Would they have even had something together? Or was it them being thrown at each other in this environment that made Nic like Lori. His mind was spinning at a million miles a minute when he stepped out onto the balcony just off of the common area. Only to see that Lori was standing there in a t-shirt and some pants. "She looks nice in everything", Nicanor thought to himself has Lori said hi, somewhat awkwardly, at Nic. "Hello Lori", he said to her, "What brings you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:33 am

After the Interviews Tumblr_ma8wz9LnuJ1rvez7qo6_250

Lori turned back towards the skyline again, looking out at the black nothingness that was dotted with the lights of the city. "I'm just thinking I guess...." She moved her fingers around nervously before speaking once more. "I'm...I'm sorry about the interviews. I'm sure that whatever plans you had are now ruined because of me. Its all Franklin and his stupid plan. I mean, its not like this was ever real or anything...right?" She looked over to him now for the first time since they started their conversation. But only for a moment she held his glare as she awkwardly took her eyes off of him.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:41 am

Nicanor's heart sank when she asked if it was just an act or if it was truly real. "I guess I never did tell her", he thought to himself, "This would be as good as time as any i guess." He took a deep breath and looked at the ground while leaning on the rail. He took a moment to collect his thoughts and then looked at Lori, "You know when Franklin on the train said I new about the chemistry? Well that is because I have not needed to act. I was already there." He quickly looked away from Lori, almost scared to hear what she was going to say to him. So while he waited for her to do whatever she was going to do next, he looked up at the stars and made a wish.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:59 am

After the Interviews Tumblr_lledhmIojJ1qhwuk2o1_500

Lori turned her attention almost immediately from the sky she was looking at to Nicanor. To say she was surprised was an understatement, but the voice in her head was having a field day as it heard him speak. "See...I knew it. You know you should let him know how you feel....its only fair." Lori blushed a bit, but luckily the darkness around them would make it harder to see the new color that had come onto her face. "Go on...tell him. Or better yet...show him." She turned towards Nicanor, "Fine, I'll do it." She knew that he would probably be extremely surprised by this action but she did it anyways. Lori moved towards him and kissed him. She pulled herself away, self conscious about everything she did now, "Umm...sorry." She turned away from him and almost started to walk away, though she really didn't want to leave.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:08 am

Nicanor knew that he had caught her off guard with his confession. But he had never expected her to kiss him. He had never been kissed by a girl before, but he knew that he would never forget the feeling for as long as he should live even it is brief. He was completely stunned when Lori apologized and started to walk away. Nicanor quickly grabbed her hand and said, "Please don't leave Lori. Stay here with me for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:29 am

After the Interviews Aubreybacon

Lori started to move when she felt a bit of pressure stop her. She looked over to Nicanor, now looking into his hazel colored eyes. She found it so hard to look straight at him, her embarrassment was taking over as she her hand was held firmly in his. She moved herself back towards him but didn't remove her hand from inside of his. "Ok then." She stood there for a moment, trying to think of something to say but she was drawing a blank. "I'm not really sure what to say. But...I'm sorry if I have been mean. This whole thing is little overwhelming for me." She was apologizing so much lately, something Lori was definitely not used to doing.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:40 am

Nicanor locked eyes with Lori. This was the first time that they had truly looked each other in the eyes and Nicanor had never noticed how beautiful her dark brown eyes were. He was happy to see that she did not let go of his hand and instead she walked back towards him. A little smile came across his face as she stood beside him, hand in hand. That is when Lori apologized again. "You do not have to apologize, you have done nothing wrong Lori. Even if i did find you mean at times, I know its cause you did not want to get close to someone who you will lose."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:58 am

After the Interviews Tumblr_m9e9wlP7SN1rbikt9o2_500

"I'm just not very nice, I push people away. I have been this way for a long time. Since Gunnar died..." Lori could feel a lump start to form in her throat, Oh god, don't show your emotions like this. She tried to pull herself together and was rather successful, she was good at hiding these things. The one good thing after Gunnar's death was how she was able to block things out around her. But this boy....he seemed to change all this as things from the outside world began to make themselves known to her. "...That's why I don't understand. I don't get it."

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:12 am

Nicanor listened to Lori talking about Gunnar. He knew that it must be pretty hard for her to do, since it seemed like they were pretty close when he was alive. He pulled Lori in closer to him, he then wrapped his arms around her to comfort her. Even though she did not show signs of emotion when she talked about him, Nicanor knew that deep down she had to be feeling something. "Not everything that happens in our life makes sense and we have to accept that some things are just out of our control", he whispered into her ear. It was probably not the perfect thing to say but he hoped it might make her feel a little better.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:33 am

After the Interviews Tumblr_ma2m6jr8QM1rfi4oso1_500

Lori felt herself get pulled into a hug and she almost didn't want to leave the embrace once she was surrounded by Nicanor's arms. "See...I told you that you should have told him earlier...I am always right after all." Lori sighed a bit as she responded trying to quiet the voice in her head. "You are not, shut up." His words brought her some comfort, but it wasn't what she wanted to know. That was her own fault though, she hadn't specified what she meant and so she shouldn't expect him to give her the answer she wanted to hold. She pushed herself out of the embrace, though she didn't want to. She looked up at him, determined to get the answer to the question she had. "No I mean...I don't get why you even like me. I'm harsh, people don't want to be around me normally. I just don't get it."

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:44 am

Nicanor could feel Lori starting to push away from him. he did not ever want to let go of her but when he looked down at her it was apparent that she did not get the exact answer that she was looking for. So he let his arms go back to his side as she asked him the question. He felt a little stupid for not picking up on it before, but he knew that he could answer it. "I do not see the harsh person that you keep saying that you are. I see a strong, independent, innocent girl that I helped back in that street. And whenever I got the feeling that you just wanted to be alone, you surprised me and came up to me and talked", He had a massive smile on his face just thinking about it, "You have another side to you that I see and that you do not even acknowledge."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:23 am

After the Interviews Tumblr_lj3689knZo1qa08jt

There was the mention of that time in the street. The first time she met Nicanor back in District 12, he still remembers that? "Well obviously so do you..." The velvety voice chimed in, only solidifying all the things that it had said up to that point. Lori looked up at Nicanor with a mysterious, yet playful smile. "Well obviously you don't know me very well." She turned back towards the railing, leaning against it as she looked at the skyline. "I know I shouldn't be saying this, but this view is quite beautiful. I'm glad I at least got to see it before I died." She looked out still able to hear the sounds of celebrations below them. There must be some pregame betting going on. She was sure no one was betting on her at all, why would they? Her score wasn't that great and her interview was lackluster. Oh well....she didn't need them. She was used to surviving on her own, she was from District 12 after all.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:35 am

Nicanor was a little surprised to hear Lori talk in an almost playful voice. He certainly had never heard anything like this come from her. He gave a little smile before he answered back in as playful voice as he could do, which was not very good, "I would love to get to know you better then." But that mood was short lived when she brought up dying. Of course only one person could come out of the arena alive, so the odds were not exactly in there favor. But all that Nic knew was that he was going to do everything in his power to make sure she was that one person to go home once more. Nicanor tried to lighten to mood a little by looking at Lori and saying. "Well i am looking at something more beautiful then any skyline."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:55 am

After the Interviews Tumblr_m6yf3s2VvR1qbyf74o4_250

A red line ran across her face as Nicanor called her beautiful. She shook her head, dismissing what he said immediately. "Shut up, you can barely even see me out here. It is quite dark out here. Besides there are plenty of female tributes for you to choose from." Her compliment was pretty bad and, it was buried in a self deprecating joke on herself and she knew as soon as she said it that he would probably say something about it. Oh well...its already left my mouth. She looked over to Nicanor, "I guess you will have to get to know me better..." She moved a little closer to him and looked up at him her eyes peeking through her long, dark eyelashes.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:04 am

A smile came across his face while Lori was trying to dismiss his compliment towards her. "None of them look anywhere as good as you do though", he said to her, almost sure that she did not expect him to come back with another compliment. Lori started to move closer to Nicanor. He knew what he was going to do, he just had to work up the nerve to do it. He looked deep into Lori's Brown eyes that were looking at him through her eyelashes. He took his hand and brushed the hair out of her eyes and back behind her ear. That is when he leaned in and kissed Lori once again.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:23 am

After the Interviews Tumblr_m9n9dg3gzz1rn6paio9_250

Lori felt the kiss touch her lips and it warmed her insides. She realized that she was feeling a little cold now and it would make sense. She had only a simple t-shirt on and she hadn't expected to be out there that long. She wrapped her arms around herself and started moving her hands up and down her arms in an attempt to warm herself up a bit. This is the perfect time to cuddle up to him....go on." The smooth voice spoke up, eager to make itself known in Lori's mind as if she had forgotten all about it or something. There really wasn't much she could say, only actions spoke now for them both and as she moved in closer to him maybe to gain some warmth she felt for the first time like she was not totally alone in the world around her.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:42 am

Nicanor embraced Lori close to his body. He made sure to wrap his arms around her in an attempt to try and warm her up a little. He let go of her momentarily to take of the jacket that he was still wearing from the interview. He put it around Lori's shoulders and took her into his arms again. "We should go inside, you are freezing", he said to her as he started to direct her into the common area.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:01 am

After the Interviews Tumblr_ma5cggxegH1qcgv4co1_500

Lori felt a little disappointed that they were going back inside, the view was beautiful and it was nice getting some fresh air. But her body rejoiced as the warmth started to surround her. She instinctively tried to push the jacket away, but let Nicanor drape it over her shoulders. She moved over to the couch and sat down still keeping the jacket over her. "I know I should be sleeping, but I am just not tired. I guess I am too anxious. Or distracted..." She smiled towards Nic and spoke once more, "Feel free to sit if you want. Or you can go to sleep. I will probably just sit out here for awhile more."

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:13 am

Nicanor smiled from what Lori was saying. He felt like the luckiest guy in Panem to have someone like her like him. He quickly sat down beside her on the couch and said, "I know how you feel", he winked as he said it, "Besides, i would much rather spend this time sitting here with you then to go and sleep." He really was not tired at all. he seemed to be wired from what had happened today and what was to come tomorrow when they get into the arena. He knew that he would probably not win and he accepted that way back on the train. But he knew that he could at least help someone win. That someone being Lori, but he would never tell her that.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:33 am

After the Interviews Tumblr_ma2m99RI0d1rfi4oso1_400

Lori propped her elbow on the edge or the couch and rested her head against her hand as she looked over at Nic. "I think I'm actually nervous, especially after all of this. Now more than ever." She looked away from Nicanor as she said this. She didn't want to worry him but she figured she must be at this point, she had been talking about dying the whole night. Not about living or trying to make the most of the time she had left, but with a future so bleak it was hard to try and stay positive. Lori had felt so awake while she was outside but now as she sat in the warm room she began to feel her eyelids beginning to feel heavy and she laid her head on the back of the couch. She moved closer to Nic and laid her head on his shoulder, feeling herself begin to doze off.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Interviews   After the Interviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Interviews
Page 1 of 1