The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Nicanor Radke!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Nicanor Radke! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Nicanor Radke! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Nicanor Radke! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Interview with Nicanor Radke! Tumblr_m3rwf4tWFb1ru03eso1_500
Ceasar Flickerman

Ceasar gets up from his seat, "Now its time to give a warm welcome to our District Twelve male tribute, Nicanor Radke!" He shouts loudly and points off stage, still holding his hand out to grab the hand of the oncoming tribute. The crowd cheers for the next Tribute as they make their way on stage.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Nicanor Radke! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Nicanor Radke! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:26 pm

Nacanor was not really nervous about having to talk to a large group of people. What he was nervous about was having to talk about himself, there was nothing he hated more than having to talk about himself. He made sure that his outfit was still looking good on him just before he went onto the stage. He was nearly blinded by the lights they had set up, but his eyes quickly adjusted. "Oh Photokeratitis", he thought to himself as he walked towards Caesar and put out his hand to give him a handshake and then sat down to await his first question.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Interview with Nicanor Radke! Tumblr_ma3k2mCWuS1qi1548o2_500

The crowd started to die down as both the tribute and interviewer sat down in their respective chairs. "Welcome my boy, you look quite dashing tonight. So Nicanor, that is quite an interesting name. I have to say it sounds so brutish and strong, much like yourself I am sure." He nudged Nicanor and gave him a wink as the crowd burst into loud laughter. "So, how have you enjoyed the Capitol so far? Anything stand out?" He leaned forwards as he eagerly awaited the answer.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Nicanor gave a big smile while Ceasar nudged him and implied that he was strong and brutish. Which was far from the truth but he would not correct him. "Well thank you Ceasar", he said politely, "I have very much enjoyed the Capitol. The one thing that stands out to me is how beautiful this place is. I was nearly speechless when I took my first glimpse of the Capitol."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:21 pm

A couple of swoons came from the crowd as if the statement was meant to be directed at them specifically. Ceasar moved his arms as if to quiet the crowd before he asked his next question. "So Nicanor, your district partner Lori hinted at something but never gave anything away. But you look like an honest boy, so what do you say, would you mind shedding some light on the little rumor going around. It seems there may be something going on between the two tributes of District 12 this year. Don't worry, you can tell me I won't tell a soul I promise." He gave a playful smile and wriggled his eyebrow a little bit.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:31 pm

"I guess i can let you in on a little secret Ceasar" ,Nicanor said to him while motioning to come in a little closer, "I believe that the rumor you have heard about me and Lori is true." He hated talking about his personal life but he knew from watching Lori's interview and the little information that she gave them that he would be asked the same questions. It would also help Lori look more desirable since he guessed more people would look at Lori then they would himself.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:14 pm

"Oho! I had heard from a little birdy that there was some chemistry between you two. But a good looking lad like you it is no surprise." Ceasar smiled widely as he put his hand on Nicanor's shoulder and gives it a congratulatory shake. "So Nicanor, do have any plans for the games? Any that you mind sharing with us here?" The crowd gets quiet as they hope to hear some clue as to what his plans may be.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Nicanor thought about it for a minute. He had not really thought about his plans in the arena. He just knew that he would probably stick to his strengths, which were his intelligence and his knowledge of plants. "Well Ceasar, I plan on using my various strengths and try to outsmart the rest of the tributes", he said a little tentatively. He figured that he kinda blew the whole dumb routine he was going to try when he helped Lori with the plants in training.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Ceasar smiled and nodded approvingly. "I am sure you will do splendidly my boy. So how have the other tributes been? Any really stand out or make an impression on you in anyways?" The crowd hooted as they waited to hear what young Nicanor thought of his fellow tributes, and of course hoped to hear him mention Lori once more. They loved a good romance after all.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Nicanor did not really have to think long about thins question. He had really only focused on himself and Lori. So of course he looked at the crowd and said, "The only one that stands out in my head is Lori. You can never count that girl out of anything." He was not lying when he said that. He figured that she would probably end up going farther into the hunger games then he ever would. He just did not know if he could ever kill anyone, after all he did make a oath to be a doctor and cause or bring any harm unto people.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:46 pm

"Yes Lori was very interesting wasn't she?" The crowd let out a few 'awws' as well as plenty of claps for Lori came through before letting Ceasar continue on with the interview. "It seems you have a lot of fans Nicanor. None of us will be counting you out of anything either." He smiled warmly as he set his hands on the arms of his chair. "Now, do you have any guesses as to what the arena might be?" This was always a fun question seeing what some of the tributes expected and then what it actually ended up being.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:51 pm

"I knew this question would come up eventually", Nicanor said with a little chuckle, "To be honest, the only thing that I want in the arena is a wide variety of plants." Nic new that it would sound kind of weird to everyone watching, but with his knowledge of plants, he would be able to do a lot in the arena if there was a wide variety of plants.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Ceasar nodded with an almost confused look in his face, "Do you mind elaborating on that. I know myself and a few of the people watching may be very confused by that statement." He raised an eyebrow quizzically, trying to get as much information from the tribute as possible.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:09 pm

He thought of a way to put it so that he did not reveal to much information about the plan he had come up with. "Well Ceasar, before I got reaped, I was studying to be a doctor of sorts. And since we do not have as good as medicine as the capitol has, the doctors in the district rely on plants to heal. So I have a broad knowledge of plants", Nicanor said, happy with himself for not really giving up to much information.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:20 pm

"I see, I see. Well that makes sense indeed. That seems to be a very good strength to have indeed." Ceasar readjusted himself into his seat as he readied to ask his next question. "How about any physical strengths? Do you mind sharing some of your talents in that field?" In the past it seemed sponsors liked to give weapons to their favorite tributes so this question seemed relevant enough.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Nicanor almost cringed when he heard the question. They just had to ask him about one of his weaknesses. He thought for a little bit before i decided on something to say. This was an important question to answer, if he answered wrong he might just lose the crowd and all the sponsors he might have gotten. He looked Caesar in the eyes and said, "I am not the strongest tribute out there, being the strongest does not give you an advantage. I think that my combination of speed, endurance and intelligence could overcome someone with brute strength. So whatever weapon I do end up with in the arena, you can bet on it being a light weapon with great maneuverability."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Ceasar nodded, obviously approving of the answer that was given to him and the crowd. "Well we will all be waiting to see that!" The buzzer went off signaling the end of the interview. Ceasar rose up from his seat and grabbed Nicanor's hand, raising it above their heads showing him off to the audience. "Lets give one last round of applause for our male tribute from District 12, Nicanor Radke!" The crowd burst into applause as they stood there for a moment and he let go of his hand letting him exit offstage. "Thank you everyone, we have come to the end of the interviews and stay tuned tomorrow for the start of the 30th Annual Hunger Games!" He gave his last little goodbye and moved offstage.

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Nicanor was relieved to see that Ceasar looked pleased with his answer. "Wooo, i dodged a bullet there", he thought to himself as Ceasar and him rose up out of there seats. He took his hand and raised it above there heads. He was very happy for it to be over and thought he did pretty good. He made is way off stage, wiping the sweat that had formed on his hair line away with the sleeve of his black jacket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Nicanor Radke!   Interview with Nicanor Radke! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Nicanor Radke!
Page 1 of 1