The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yep. It's lunch time. Yay!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Left_bar_bleue1/1Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Empty
PostSubject: Yep. It's lunch time. Yay!   Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Benbarnes
I take a tray and put some food on it, something that resembles the food I used to have back home, and look around the lunch room. I see an empty table and sit down. I take a few bites of my food and lean back in my chair, relaxing. A few people walk by, and I give them a smile, wave, and gesture towards my table. Most people just ignore me, but I keep on, hoping SOMEONE is in to making "friends."
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Left_bar_bleue150/150Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Yep. It's lunch time. Yay!   Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Henry Gale

Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Tumblr_lyzlwruwpJ1qfmufk

Henry had finished his training for the day, he had Definetley learned some new things. He still needed to make more friends though. He saw one person sitting alone. All he knew about him was that his sister had died last games. He approached the table and smiled a bit "hey there, I'm Henry, your Aaron right?.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Left_bar_bleue301/301Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak

PostSubject: Re: Yep. It's lunch time. Yay!   Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:20 am

By the time Marcelina arrived at the lunchroom from training, she was ready for some good eats. That was one of a good handful of constants that she could count on The Capitol to supply. Without hesitation, she loaded her tray, once again slightly contented in knowing that at least she'd have a good meal or two before she died.

she passed by a table where the Careers were, but other than casting a glance at them, and possibly making eye contact with one or two of them for a brief moment, there was no real interaction. She knew already that they were the ones she wished to avoid.

she sat down near where her male counterpart had sat, only that there was a few feet between them. she didn't say anything, but was close enough that if one of them wanted her attention, it would not be difficult to get it
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Left_bar_bleue1/1Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Yep. It's lunch time. Yay!   Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:32 am

Finally, someone decides to come over! and they bring their district partner with them! That's good, right? "Yep, Aaron's my name. Proud tribute of District Ten. Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Henry. And I see you brought a friend to the table," I say, the last part addressed to the girl in an attempt to get her to socialize.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Left_bar_bleue301/301Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)

PostSubject: Re: Yep. It's lunch time. Yay!   Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Marcelina was more concerned about not making enemies than she was about making friends, but luckily, this wouldn't be too much of a problem. she wouldn't mind befriending a couple of kids for a while, but she didn't want those friendships to run too deep. she remained aware that there was always a chance, no matter how slim, that they would be the last ones standing and would be forced to turn on each other.

she pivoted slowly in her seat, and then moved a little closer to the other boys.
"Marcelina." she replied, giving her name shortly. "nice meetin' ya."
it wasn't that she was rude; she was just very to-the-point. even her stylist had realized it about her, and he had acted accordingly. as rude as that may have seemed to someone of more social aptitude, Marcelina had actually respected it about him.

Once she got into the arena, she would be less reserved about making enemies. she just didn't want any pre-formed alliances, especially during the bloodbath, because there were times like this when pre-formed alliances could just strategize who they wanted to kill first. when they were running around the arena, they weren't always together, and so that sort of strategizing wasn't always possible.
ah well... time to see how this played out.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Left_bar_bleue150/150Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Yep. It's lunch time. Yay!   Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Viktor got up from his lonely table with one thing on his mind, making some allies. He looked around for a little while examining each table to try and find out where he would start. He looked over at the careers, but he would never want to be with that group. They tended to be the capitols baby and he hated anything that had to do with the capitol. Then he looked over where two people were sitting and talking to a third. He decided to walk over there and introduce himself, "Hi, my name is Viktor, may i sit down here?", he said, trying to be as pleasant and well amnnered as he could
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yep. It's lunch time. Yay!   Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:31 am

Marcelina is obviously not one for talking, so I wasn't surprised when her response was short and not particularly sweet. I'm about to respond when Viktor comes over. "Of course you can join us, Viktor! My name's Aaron, by the way," I say, giving him a big friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yep. It's lunch time. Yay!   Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Viktor was relieved that he was allowed to sit there. He was running out of time for looking for allies and this might have been his only shot. He gave a smile back while saying, "Thank you Aaron, its nice to meet you." He sat down across from Aaron, he wanted to get right down to discussing being allies. So he looked at Aaron and said, "What would you think of us being allies?"
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yep. It's lunch time. Yay!   Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:17 pm

"Well that was fast. But I guess that's kinda what we all sat down together for anyways, so... temporary alliance until who-knows win?" I say, finally able to discuss alliances.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yep. It's lunch time. Yay!   Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:54 pm

"Sorry if i am too much to the point, I just to not see the point of beating around the bush with this much time left to the games", Viktor said realizing that he may have been to direct to Aaron, "That works for me, so is there anyone else in the alliance i need to know about, would be a shame accidentally killing someone part of the alliance." He was feeling pretty good about himself, being able to approach someone and be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yep. It's lunch time. Yay!   Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:09 pm

I jerk my head across the table. "Just these two, I reckon. Also, the girl from my district. Laurie's her name," I say, glad to be forming an alliance, although I know that these people could turn on me at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Yep. It's lunch time. Yay!   Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:30 am

Marcelina glanced in the direction of the other kids as they discussed an alliance. "in theory, we could turn on each other at any given moment," she pointed out, "although there'd be little point in doing that as long the career pack was out there. if we're killing each other and they come for us, take a wild guess who will survive?"

she paused. "either way, I'm fine with an alliance at least for a while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yep. It's lunch time. Yay!   Yep. It's lunch time. Yay! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yep. It's lunch time. Yay!
Page 1 of 1