The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

29th Hunger Games Parade!

Go down 
+5
Ariiyoko
Cowvus
Brad
Balisugar
Loki
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
29th Hunger Games Parade! Left_bar_bleue150/15029th Hunger Games Parade! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

29th Hunger Games Parade! Empty
PostSubject: 29th Hunger Games Parade!   29th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:14 pm

~Here is the topic to begin posting for the parade! Remember two posts for each tribute and that's it so make it count!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 29th Hunger Games Parade!   29th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:20 pm

29th Hunger Games Parade! Create.php?text=Heather%20Mace&name=anicb___
29th Hunger Games Parade! Tumblr_m6kcc28ghQ1rs2qlb

I will show you crazy, I'm a maniac
No more final warning, I'm not holding back!

Heather sat in her chariot, bored to death. "When is this going to start?" she complained. She slumped back, waiting for them to ride out. When they finally did, she grinned, sitting up and waving to the crowd. Heather enjoyed the attention, and she wanted to keep it, whatever the cost. Perking up the dead expression in her eyes, she blew a kiss to the screaming crowd. She raised her eyebrows, grinning, and tried not to shift around in her dress, which was nice, but a bit... busty for her taste. Oh well, she mused, only slightly peeved. I'll make it work. Heather turned to look at Dax. Nice briefcase, her mind teased, but she didn't say it out loud. Instead, she waved to the crowd on his side and grabbed Dax's hand in her own. "You don't have to be happy, you just have to look happy," she explained out of the corner of her mouth. "So smile and fake it if you have to. Think so something that makes you happy, and treasure any advice I give you, because it's not going to happen again- sorry, that was mean. I'm just trying to help, but I want to live just as much as you, not going to lie." Heather waved again, a perfectly manicured hand that she had painted with green nail polish with her stylist's permission and assistance, thinking about the irony of her closing words. She offered the crowd a bright white smile and carefully made eye contact with a few individual members of the crowd, which seemed to please them. Heather grinned of her own accord, watching the lights flash above her head. She liked Capitol people. They seemed to crave attention almost as much as she did.

I wonder what happens if I hit the cray button?
I guarantee the whole place starts jumpin'

D7 Parade Outfit, as styled by Hawk:
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
29th Hunger Games Parade! Left_bar_bleue150/15029th Hunger Games Parade! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: 29th Hunger Games Parade!   29th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:08 pm

29th Hunger Games Parade! Create.php?text=Ariana%20Fox&name=Little days
29th Hunger Games Parade! Tumblr_m7sbktZeG31r8wvvh

Ariana Fox stood near her chariot, fiddling with her fingers. She knew she shouldn't be nervous; this was one of the best parts of the Games. But she still couldn't stop fiddling. She really did not like the fact that probably thousands of people would be staring down at her, not to mention the people in the districts watching on their televisions. It was jut a horrible thought, and it kept flashing through Ariana's head. She patted the two horses who would be pulling the chariot absent-mindedly. They seemed to enjoy that as they both snuffled into her hands affectionately. Ariana giggled happily and gave the horses one last caress before returning to the actual chariot part of the chariot. Her brother, Hudson, was also there. She gave him a quick hug before readying herself. The chariot wheels started to turn as the friendly horses started trotting.

"Just smile and wave." Ariana muttered to herself quietly. Their mentor hadn't really told them anything about the chariot parade. She'd hardly seen him the whole train ride. Hopefully they wouldn't really need his help though. He hadn't given her or Hudson much advice. Ariana shook these thoughts out of her head as the chariot came into the light. She caught a glimpse of herself on the jumbo screen and knew it was time to start smiling and waving. So she lifted her hand and managed to get a genuine smile to play across her lips. Then she glanced around at the Capitol audience. They were all screaming for her, and for Hudson. Ariana's smile widened as she attempted not to laugh at how ridiculous these people were. It wasn't just their fashion sense either. They honestly thought the tributes cared about them? All these 24 kids wanted was their money, and that was all. These people were so ignorant, but so funny. Ariana let out a small giggle, unable to hold it in. She glanced up at Hudson to see how he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Male Posts : 125
Birthday : 2000-10-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
29th Hunger Games Parade! Left_bar_bleue95/15029th Hunger Games Parade! Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
Character Name:: Risk Persei
Alliance:: D8M, D11F

PostSubject: Re: 29th Hunger Games Parade!   29th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Attlas stood on the chariot with Azalea, he felt ridiculous in the bread outfit, but he tryed to impress the Capitol, he waved, tryed to be cool, and a little sexy. He felt like he wanted to comit suicide, but he cant do that. He wants to go back home. Live his normal life, and maybe try to impress her.~
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 29th Hunger Games Parade!   29th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Rafe Terrn
29th Hunger Games Parade! Rafeterrn

Rafe's Chariot rode in, he looked down at his outfit momentarily, he felt a bit weird, but at least he looked like what he was, a warrior. He looked out at the crowd, smirking. They would know, that he was here to fight, he would take on anything to survive, and they would like him for it, even though they don't know why he wants to get home so bad yet. Rafe snapped off a salute to the crowd, spontaneously. He glanced at his hand, wondering why he'd done that, but the Capitol seemed to like it, maybe it was good then? An unexpected plus.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
29th Hunger Games Parade! Left_bar_bleue1/129th Hunger Games Parade! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: 29th Hunger Games Parade!   29th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:12 pm

29th Hunger Games Parade! Ben-barnes-portrait
I stand in the chariot next to Laurie (at least, I think that's her name), and wave to the crowd as we go by, putting a broad smile on my face. Make friends, earn sponsors I tell myself in my head as I wave to the mass of Capitol citizens. I want them to love me, to not want to see me die. The outfit my stylist designed should certainly help, not to flashy, not too bland. If only I knew what it had to do with my district. But I can't think like that now, gotta smile and make nice with the rich Capitol people.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 29th Hunger Games Parade!   29th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:01 pm

29th Hunger Games Parade! Tumblr_ln4hz8Lzki1qearl5o1_500
29th Hunger Games Parade! Leninanamebanner
---District 2---Female---18---

After a few last minute preparations and a few more dabs of makeup, Lenina made her way onto the chariot next to Rafe. She was finally able to let go of the long 10 foot train that draped behind her like a long river of lace and sparkles. She held onto her stomach one last time, making a few final adjustments on the golden breast plate that was now tightly strapped to her torso so that hopefully she could breath as they rode down the pathway in front of them. Len didn't mind her costume or the lack of material over her legs and didn't mind showing some skin if she needed to; but she could tell Rafe was feeling a bit uncomfortable in his. She looked over to him. "Nice skirt," she grinned as she talked, "also the eyeliner is a nice touch. Makes you look very pretty." She let out a little laugh as she turned her gaze back to the front and the chariot began to slowly move forward.

Lenina had to admit that the pair looked like some regal heroes from a fairy tale or something. Especially as their chariot charged ahead and caught wind, picking up the train and cape that trailed behind them. Splashes of gold looked like it flew off of them, which was meant to be the illusion behind the draping cloth on each of the tributes' backs. It was obvious they were meant to be warriors, and from what she had observed they were the toughest tributes this year. Their costumes fit them quite perfectly. She stoically waved to the crowd, but hardly got a response. A little frustrated she looked down, noticing Rafe saluting to the crowds. She acted on instinct as she grabbed his hand and raised them into the air above their heads. "Just go with it," she whispered to him as she held it up in the air as if to say 'one of these two will be your victor.' The crowd went wild at the display of district pride, the message she had hoped to send was obviously being recieved. Because, although she would never admit it, if she wasn't the person to win she would want it to be Rafe who took the title.

Lenina's Chariot Outfit; designed by Me!:
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 29th Hunger Games Parade!   29th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:50 am

29th Hunger Games Parade! 2ibci35
Rosalee Blu Turbine

District 8
************************************************************************************

"It's alright, just wait and see..."

Rosalee was happy that she wasn't dressed in a silly costume. Maybe she was, but the dress she was wearing felt like it was from some sort of princess fantasy. She was dressed in a pale brown colored fabric, that widened at the sleeves and at the end of the dress. It wasn't modern, but Rose didn't care. At least she wasn't dressed like a bolt of cloth or something. She heard her heart pounding loudly in her ears just as the chariot pulled out. There must've been at least a hundred thousand people there, watching them.

Rose put on her best smile and began waving to the crowd. Some of the people waved back and smiled at her, pleased. She felt like she had done a good job, and that Ella must've made her stand out in some way or shape. Rose kept waving at everyone, and soon was waving with both of her hands. She hadn't smiled this much in a long time.

Outfit and Hair:

"... your string of lights is still bright to me."

************************************************************************************
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: 29th Hunger Games Parade!   29th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:48 am

Viktor wished that he did not have to wear this costume in the parade, but at least he could show off his arm muscles to the crowd in this vest made up of edible fruit, and hopefully they would be able to see just how strong he was. "These edible waffle pants on the other hand would gain him no advantage", he thought to himself. Maybe they would just be able to gain attention to him. The costume could have been worse though, at least people will be able to see just who he was and did not cover his most important features.

The chariot started to move out and through the square, where there were so many people watching just to see the tributes! He thought it was quite funny how they all came to see this. It was just a glorified fashion parade. Vikttor thought for a moment on what he was going to do to impress the people when he decided to show off his muscles. Striking poses that made his upper body flex, he gave the crowd a smile. Not just the run of the mill happy smile but almost like a menacing smile. Letting the crowd know that he new that he was better then all of the rest.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: 29th Hunger Games Parade!   29th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Henry Gale

29th Hunger Games Parade! BB-JP-S5-Retouch

Henry felt stupid in his tight sparkling outfit. he knew that it was sparkly enough to woo in sponsors though Henry really has not talked to much since he got here. he knew the less he talked the less enemies will know. he smiles and waves as he comes out directly behind the two district four tributes. he didnt hold hands with marcelina that would show that he cares for someone, and that is a weakness. He looked around at the faces, all the disformed ugly faces they call beatiful. he didnt like it, but he put up with it like he usually does.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 29th Hunger Games Parade!   29th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Rafe Terrn
29th Hunger Games Parade! Rafeterrn

Rafe decided not to question Lenina's move, it would probably help him in the end, as long as he made sure people knew it was a showing of their alliance, and not something else. He looked around the giant crowd as they exited, lots of them were cheering for him, and lots for Lenina. District Two was popular as always.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
29th Hunger Games Parade! Left_bar_bleue301/30129th Hunger Games Parade! Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: 29th Hunger Games Parade!   29th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Knowing that she would be effectively put on display was the main reason Marcelina had had concerns about what she was wearing. but, she had kept those to herself. a few times she had to try and resist the urge to try and pull her top down some more so it would cover more of her midriff, but once she was visible to the public, her entire demeanor changed instantly, as if she had just been hit by lightning. she put on a confident smirk. Seeing the excited crowds, even if she knew that they weren't all cheering for her alone, could boost anyone's morale.

a few different thoughts went through her mind as the chariots proceeded forward, her mind no longer on the fact that everyone was watching her. besides, it was at this point that she realized that her chariot outfit, for all the things she had against it, wasn't too different from some of the more flamboyant outfits that these Capitol goons wore on a regular basis. besides, the blue colors, as well as the LEDs in her hair, were on the borderline of a region that could only be described as "mind-blowingly awesome". She made a mental note to herself that if she came out of this alive, that she totally wanted that hairstyle again.

she threw her fist into the air, exuding an aura of confidence. after all, at the end of the day, it didn't matter what she looked like; it mattered what she could do, and any remorse about killing someone didn't exist inside Marcelina or her family, all of whom were used to that by now. she held her fist up for a moment before also nodding and waving; keeping a polite, but very confident expression on her face.

Any Means Necessary...

She was in it to win it.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: 29th Hunger Games Parade!   29th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:19 pm

29th Hunger Games Parade! Lenina4

Lenina continued to hold her hand up in the air, clasped firmly with Rafe's. The cheers continued to grow, louder and louder as the golden figures continued to move down the straightaway. District 2 was certainly popular this year as the crowd started chanting both Rafe and Lenina's names. Lenina let go of Rafe's hand, figuring the crowd got the point of their solidarity and hoped that the other tributes would be able to see that too. She brought the arm that was holding onto the chariot up into the air with her hand formed into a fist. Another loud cheer came from the crowd and she relaxed her hand until it was open and waving. Her wave was more relaxed then her first attempt, but still more elegant than some of the other tributes who were waving their arms around crazily to the point where their arm was at risk or flying off of their bodies. A pure white rose came towards her and she caught it, holding it up in the air as she continued to move by. Lenina might not have waved much, or smiled hardly at all but she didn't need to. The audience would know that she meant business, and would do anything to win; smiling only made her seem weak.

The chariot slowed down as it reached the end of the parade, the wind died down and the cheers around them seemed to quiet as their chariot stopped. Their time was up and now all that was left was for them to wait for the other 10 chariots to finish and hear the welcome speech. She looked over to Rafe, adding in her last few words for the night. "Well...that went well."

Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: 29th Hunger Games Parade!   29th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 pm

The end of parade was near for Viktor with some of the chariots having already finished up there parade. He was just thinking to himself if he had done enough to get sponsors when he came up with an idea. He remembered his stylists telling him to not eat any of the fruit because he would not have any clothes if he did. So, he decided that he would toss the fruit from his shirt off into the crowd, "For a memento", he thought, "So everyone will remember who i am." He started grabbing at the fruit and throwing every which way. Making sure that he did not focus on one particular group of people in the crowd. He continued doing this until he had no shirt left over and everybody could see the muscle tone he had acquired from 10 years of harvesting. He took the fist that was closest to the rail of the chariot and flung it straight in the air, while his fist was clenched, and shouted, "YEAH!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 29th Hunger Games Parade!   29th Hunger Games Parade! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

29th Hunger Games Parade!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 29th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: