The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving Along

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Moving Along - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Moving Along - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Moving Along - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Along   Moving Along - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Moving Along - Page 2 Create.php?text=Astrid%20Splints&name=Achafexp

Moving Along - Page 2 Pic_1193419620_1

Astrid looked over at him as he had a different idea, that idea was to hold her hand. "So are we doing this thing backwards or something? Kissing, hugging, holding hands." She said teasing him and she held his hand as they walked. "You know, I'm too fat to walk." She said jokingly as she swung their arms back and forth, it wasn't needed but it was fun to do sometimes and it almost made her feel a piece of childhood. Soon she stopped and their arms were no longer swinging. "Where do you wanna go?" She asked him looking up at him, she may have been tall for a girl but he was just tall period.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Moving Along - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Moving Along - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Moving Along   Moving Along - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Rafe Terrn
Moving Along - Page 2 Rafeterrn

Rafe's face grew a sideways grin at one of her comments, "If we're doing it backwards we missed something at the beginning" he says, holding back laughter. He started walking towards the Victors Village, with Astrid in tow. "We're going to your place I guess, its empty, quiet, and a lot nicer than my house" he says.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Moving Along   Moving Along - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Astrid knew what he meant and she raised her eyebrows at him a bit. "Oh, if you're assuming we missed the base where you feel up my chest, well there isn't too much there to feel up, unfortunately." She said laughing, "If you mean something else, well I'm not that much of a player you know." She said grinning and then nodded at what he said, "My house will always be nicer than yours apparently and quiet is good." Astrid said smirking, "It great for a lot of things."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Moving Along   Moving Along - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:04 am

Rafe Terrn
Moving Along - Page 2 Rafeterrn

Rafe laughed, "You've gotta get your mind out of the gutter Astrid, I meant a date" he says, obviously lying and not making much attempt to sell it. She knew what he'd meant. "Yeah, you have the distinct advantage of having the house of a victor" he adds, as they arrive at the path down to the Village.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Moving Along   Moving Along - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:13 am

Astrid laughed and rolled her eyes, "Yea, because you obviously meant a date." She said shaking her head. "Nice attempt though." She said complimenting him on his efforts then she reached up on her toes a bit and kissed his cheek. "No, no, I have the house of a victor to myself because my lovely sister is out being a mentor!" She said grinning. "Now more on the date fact, those little training sessions didn't count?" She asked teasing him and laughed a bit as they walked down the path that led to the victors village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Along   Moving Along - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving Along
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2