The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Zelker's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Zelker's Left_bar_bleue150/150The Zelker's Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Zelker's Empty
PostSubject: The Zelker's   The Zelker's Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:54 am

The Zelker's Create.php?text=Gemma%20Zelker&name=DS_Celtic-1

The Zelker's G5mT6

Gemma had been out during the morning just walking around the district getting into her small little things and soon enough after involving herself in something being furious she ended up kissing the guy she was furious at. Soon enough knowing her brothers were off somewhere for the morning and her mother was out doing the odd errands she had the house to herself. Gemma brought the lovely man home and they had ended up sitting on her couch before kissing each other again, this was a normal thing for her to have the odd guy in the house and well she didn't care. Soon enough she heard the door beginning to open and she knew well it'd be Dane so she quickly shooed the guy out the back door and came back into the room as Dane walked in the door. "Oh, hey Dane." She said giving him a smile trying to be innocent. It was always awkward when your older brother walked in on you kissing a guy so thankfully she was quick with getting that boy out.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Zelker's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelker's   The Zelker's Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:11 am

The Zelker's Tumblr_m2ad0tAreN1r97xiu
The Zelker's Danenamebanner
---District 10---Male---17---

Dane could hear the sounds of scurrying as he entered his house. He shut the door as his younger sister Gemma sat there smiling innocently at him. "Sis, who was in here? I know that there was someone in here...you can't hide things from me ya know. I'm kinda psychic like that." Dane shook his head towards Gemma gibing her a disapproving look. "I may have to tell on you to mom." He said sarcastically and with a smile growing on his face now and crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Zelker's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelker's   The Zelker's Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:26 am

The Zelker's Tumblr_m4n6jjLgqh1ruxx60o1_500

Gemma watched as her brother walked in and she kept the smile on her face, she knew he knew that someone had been in the house, she was almost positive but she kept her innocent smile. "Oh, just a friend." She said now grinning at her brother and when he mentioned he was going to have to tell on her she rolled her eyes a bit and laughed. "Oh because telling mom is such a big threat." She said sarcastically, joking around and gave a small laugh. "So, you finished early." She noted, "Have fun scooping up horse poop?" Gemma asked with a now evil grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Zelker's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelker's   The Zelker's Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:54 am

The Zelker's Tumblr_m2710gRWkZ1rtnv3lo2_500
The Zelker's Tumblr_m911kzmYiS1reptrlo1_500

Dane smiled at his sister, now leaning against the wall with his arms still crossed. "Oh yea...it is my favorite thing to do you know." That was when Bear came in; his short stubby legs moving quickly underneath him. He heard Dane's voice and instantly ran out to greet him as if he hadn't seen his owner in years. Bear jumped on the couch, begging for Dane to join him. He sat down and Bear instantly jumped into his lap, happily taking the attention and petting. Bear laid down in a ball on his lap, almost taking up his whole chest. He looked over towards his sister, "So how has the fam been? Mom been holding up well and everything?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Zelker's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelker's   The Zelker's Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:14 am

The Zelker's SnHyo

Gemma was grinning and waiting for his answer and when she got it, it wasn't quite the Dane response she had wanted but none the less it had still made her laugh and she shook her head lightly. She was thankfully for having at least one older brother. He then asked how their mom was and her smile and laughter was held off for a bit, "She's fine, no tears or anything today, she even offered to get a few things." She said shrugging, "How were the horses and the Lemmings?" Gemma asked looking over at him. "Anything interesting?" Gem asked slightly interested in where her brother worked.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Zelker's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelker's   The Zelker's Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:11 am

The Zelker's Tumblr_m5kxupUbzj1qdilg6o1_500

Dane put his hands behind his head as he leaned back on the couch, Bear lying comfortably on his lap. He smiled hearing that his mom had been doing better. It had been quite hard on her after their father died and he knew that Gemma had really stepped up afterwards to help out with her and their two younger brothers. All Dane could do was try and step up in another way, which for him meant working. "Well, its good to hear that she is doing better. I know it has been rough lately." Dane thought for a moment, trying to make sure that he included everything interesting that happened at the Lemmings' ranch. "Well....where do I start. Work was ok, the horses were fine. They don't mind me talking to them, unlike the ladies lately." He let out a small laugh, "Blondie was also upset. With her Boytoy dying and all, things have been hard on her. Can't blame her though, you know...dying kinda sucks. Oh but Blondie threw a television set, it was pretty awesome!" Dane let out a smile as he thought back, impressed that somehow Fleur managed to pick up a television set and throw it with such force out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Zelker's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelker's   The Zelker's Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:45 am

The Zelker's BGXsV

Gemma came over and she began to pet Bear and after she did that Jiggs showed up and jumped up on her shoulder. Gemma sat in the chair and held her ferret in her hands. "It's nice to see her go out and do things, Greg and Preston are out causing havoc with their friends most likely." Gemma said smiling and then when he was talking about Blondie who was known as Fleur she nodded, "Death isn't great but I suppose in time she'll be able to deal with it better." Gemma commented and then looked over at Dane, "So just because we're girls you don't expect us to lift and throw heavy things?" She asked looking at him raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Zelker's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelker's   The Zelker's Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:44 am

The Zelker's Tumblr_lxjnp8npzf1qe1l30

Dane leaned back a bit, stretching himself out on the couch he was on; Bear grudgingly moving to get comfortable again. He laughed as his sister asked her question, "Well not all girls. But you, yes. I don't think you would even be able to lift a loaf of bread, let alone something heavy." He said that jokingly to Gemma. He was kinda surprised that she was asking so many questions; it seemed like she never really cared about his work and stuff before. But then again he never really paid too much attention to those kinds of things always oblivious to the things around him.

Dane got up, pushing Bear off of his lap. "Come on dog, you are so lazy." He said as he walked over to the kitchen in the house and grabbed an apple that was sitting in a bowl on the counter. After eating a few bites he started talking again, this time delving more into the mysterious boy that was in the house before he had come in. "Ok...now come on Sis, spill it. Who was in here before I came in? Is it some boyfriend that I need to know about? Because as your older brother I need to know these things, its only right." He asked raising his eyebrows at her waiting for her to crack and tell him.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Zelker's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelker's   The Zelker's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:09 am

The Zelker's 7NBjj

Gemma laughed at what her brother said about her being weak, of course that was just him joking because she was almost positive that he knew between the two of them, Gemma would beat his ass. Gemma wasn't one to sit around and just talk for very long soon enough she'd want to go out and do something. "I can be strong." She commented and then grinned.

Soon enough Dane was asking about the guy again and she laughed. "Dane, what do you think?" She asked looking at him and shook her head, "If we were just playing a card game he'd still be in the house." She mentioned and smirked. "He was a guy I met a couple days ago, a cute one at that." She said, "Also, you may be my older brother but you don't need to know about my boyfriends, all though this guy wasn't really my boyfriend." She said grinning now and then she stood up. "You ruined my fun by coming home Dane, fuck you." She said and then stretched, "Anyway, I'm bored, feel like going to cause disaster with me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Zelker's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelker's   The Zelker's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zelker's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 10 :: Houses-
Jump to: