The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fishing Marina 7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brad

Brad

Male Posts : 125
Birthday : 2000-10-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Fishing Marina 7 Left_bar_bleue95/150Fishing Marina 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
Character Name:: Risk Persei
Alliance:: D8M, D11F

Fishing Marina 7 Empty
PostSubject: Fishing Marina 7   Fishing Marina 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:06 pm

OOC: So this is Harris Pluto (Fiav) and Stella Archer (Pipperoni). You can start Pip Razz

Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Fishing Marina 7 Left_bar_bleue135/150Fishing Marina 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Fishing Marina 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Marina 7   Fishing Marina 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Stella Archer
Outfit
Fishing Marina 7 Tumblr_m5opwhMnQu1r5tdn1

"Just keep walking I'll be fine."

..::I'm looking up o I'm gonna soak up the sun::..
..::I'm gonna soak up the sun::..
..::I've got a crummy job::..
..::It don't pay near enough::..

Stella sat at the end of a peer with a small fishing pole that she had managed to buy. She had gotten the money from some people around town. Stella didn't explain why she needed the money, just that she needed help, and they seemed to be okay with that.
The line was in the water with the bobber floating on top. Stella had dug in some dirt to look for some worms. She had even pricked her finger trying to get it on. She had been sitting there for quite some time, or so she thought. Stella was just bored sitting there doing nothing.

"C'mon, fish. Stella needs her some money..." She said, hoping that her line would get a bite soon.

..::I'm looking up, you're looking down::..
..::Maybe something's wrong with you::..
..::That makes you act the way you do::..
..::Maybe I am crazy too::..
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/

Fishing Marina 7
Page 1 of 1