The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going on Vacation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Going on Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Going on Vacation   Going on Vacation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Hey people! So, just to let you know, I will not be able to get on tomorrow, or thoughout the weekend. After next week I have school, too, but I'll still be on in the evenings, and anyway, my point is that I'm going on vacation for the weekend with my family and I don't think I'll have internet. Friday I will have to be driving to the location for like 5 hours. In intense heat. >.< Ugh. Sooo, yeah, sorry about that, and I'll miss you guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Going on Vacation Left_bar_bleue150/150Going on Vacation Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Going on Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Vacation   Going on Vacation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Have a fun trip! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Going on Vacation Left_bar_bleue150/150Going on Vacation Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Going on Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Vacation   Going on Vacation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Don't get too familiar with Vacation while you're gone, we don't offer those in the Admin business Razz
Back to top Go down

Going on Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Vacation   Going on Vacation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Thank you Chi, and I'll keep that in mind Gaz. It's not by choice. I don't even want to go, really, and I'm missing my best friend's birthday too, but I have to because it's for my grandpa, as it is near his 85th birthday, so the whole family has to go. >.<
Back to top Go down

Going on Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Vacation   Going on Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:19 am

Sorry for the double post, but I have returned.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Going on Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Vacation   Going on Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:18 am

Welcome back Rainy!!!
Back to top Go down

Going on Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Vacation   Going on Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:24 am

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going on Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Vacation   Going on Vacation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going on Vacation
Page 1 of 1