The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ranting and Raving

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting and Raving   Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Create.php?text=Aurie%20Tarkit&name=Cursif
Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Tumblr_m7dkcqDOSA1rtzlzf
I felt a bit bad for rejecting Dane so harshly. But then again, he had it coming. I ignored the fact that he insisted on calling me Dollface, I didn't want to let him get to me. The wind had begun to pick up and it looked like it might rain. The clouds had gone from looking puffy and white to threatening and grey. I felt a raindrop on my shoulder. "It looks like it'll rain." I said quietly. Lashing out at Dane had been so unlike me. I really was losing myself. I gave a short sigh. Thunder boomed out in the distance. I raised an eyebrow at Fleur. "Maybe we should go in before it starts to really pour." I suggested calmly.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Ranting and Raving   Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:26 am

Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Tumblr_lquwlpMqZ11qmegcko2_500

Derald waved to Dane as he left. Downers huh? Oh well, he wasn't gonna be doing much either today anyways. Derald looked up to the sky to notice the clouds, threatening to release the rain pour. Little droplets fell down on them and Dusk shook to keep the rain drops off of her. He turned back to them to shrug and nod, "sure, definitely looks like it's gonna rain big time." He got up and looked towards his uncle's farm, making sure all the animals were in before turning back to the two of them, not really sure where 'inside' mean. Dusk got up from the ground and shook once more as she sniffed the other dogs curiously before looking up at them all, wondering where they were heading next. Another adventure? That would fun! Though the rain seemed to dashed her hopes, as she blinked when another fell on her nose.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ranting and Raving   Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:23 am

Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Create.php?text=Fleur%20Lemmings&name=BrockScript

Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Tumblr_m8wsvaqRcD1rv5a69

Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Tumblr_m8vt6iQEwK1rt3j2y

Fleur sat there and mindlessly petted her dogs and she basically zoned out thinking about nothing but yet thinking about everything, it was weird but she was used to it happening. She snapped back when Dane decided to leave and she gave a small wave to him. Soon Aurie mentioned rain and how they should go inside but truth be told rain was her favourite weather and it made her the happiest all. Fleur stood up and sent her dogs home and back up the hill. She then started to smile and flail her arms a bit and jump up and down in excitement. "You can go inside if you guys want, but Rain makes me happy, I'll enjoy it while it's here." She said smiling and she ran off into the fields.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ranting and Raving   Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:28 am

Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Tumblr_m6dt1z1K471rrf9sa

So instead of seeking shelter, Fleur grinned, very much enjoying the weather. Dusk whined as Jake and Sugar both went back and lit up just as Fleur got excited. The Border Collie ran after Fleur towards the fields again. The fields could only mean adventure! Dusk barked after the two of them, getting them to hurry up. Derald raised an eyebrow and turned back to Aurie and looked at her questioningly before laughing out, "change of plans?" It rarely ever rained much around here, and it was a nice change of temperature as the wind picked up. Who knows? It seemed like fun, and Derald never says no to fun. Also, Dusk already left, and he'll probably need to answer to what happened to the family dog. He waited for Aurie to reply as Fleur and Dusk went far ahead.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ranting and Raving   Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:18 pm

Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Tumblr_m7djtjTorE1rtzlzf
I rolled my eyes at Fleur but grinned. Her happiness returned some joy to me. I turned and grinned at Derald. "Why not?" I said and I ran after Fleur. It had begun to sprinkle now but there was more coming, it was obvious. I smiled again, and this smile stayed unlike all the others. I giggled and felt my sweater get heavy with water. I dropped it in a puddle purposefully, and swung it at Fleur, in an attempt to get her wet. I laughed. Rain was supposed to be sad, lonely weather, but today it wasn't. I felt like a child again and that felt good. However, it did not change the hollowness I felt in my stomach, like there was something or someone missing.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ranting and Raving   Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:19 am

Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Tumblr_m8vta6L7Lu1rt3j2y

Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Tumblr_m8r80fcPtx1rco1zso1_500

Fleur was already running into the fields laughing and she was dancing after a bit. She loved being out in the rain and she knew Dusk was with her so she wasn't alone. Soon enough they were all with her in the rain and she began to laugh for once in a long time and the fact that Aurie was smiling made her that much happier. Fleur screamed a bit as Aurie splashed puddle water on her and she ran more into the field. Soon she felt the emptiness that something was missing and her smile almost fell as she ran. Brandon had been part of their trio and they all used to run around in the rain together but now it was just two of them. Fleur tripped and fell in a puddle and she rolled over and looked at the sky. She looked straight up and wondered if Brandon was up there somewhere. Soon enough Dusk had been licking her face and she began to laugh again as she got up. She was soaked to the bone by now but she didn't care and she played with Dusk a bit chasing her around and her laughter came back.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ranting and Raving   Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:26 am

Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Tumblr_m6dt89tgR71rrf9sa

Dusk started to paw the ball of soaking wet cotton after Aurie swung it at Fleur. It was intriguing! It looked like a mass of stuff that the cat back home plays. But yet it doesn't. When Fleur ran further ahead, Dusk started chasing after her again. She walked back and forth excitedly as Fleur fell again, just like yesterday, knowing that she was fine. But when she just seem to lay there, being all quiet and look up at the sky, Dusk cocked her head to the side and began licking her before she started to laugh again. She barked in relief before she realised that Fleur started chasing her around. Dusk ran in circles just to make them dizzy! But then she as well slipped on the wet ground and rolled over, laying on the ground as she pant and rest of a moment.

Derald grinned and ran after the two of them, heading towards the field. For once, he didn't need to think about anything and he'll enjoy that moment while he can. He lagged behind a bit to just see the two (three, sorry Dusk!) of them play around in the rain. He wasn't used to being in the rain at all, well 'cause one, he was usually where the animals would be when it rains - inside. And two, the rain always seemed to him like such a depressing weather where he'd just laze around at home waiting for the sun to peek out again. Guess it wasn't as depressing as he thought it would be. He came to a halt and stared at a huge puddle of water before jumping on it, causing a huge outward splash at everyone. Wasn't really expecting something like that, he looked back up and gave them a sheepish smile, pushing back his dripping wet fringe, "Sorry, it was literally shoutin' 'Jump on me!' , and so I did."
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ranting and Raving   Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:13 pm

Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Tumblr_m7dk7aKP4Y1rtzlzf
Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Tumblr_m7diozF0RM1rtzlzf
I laughed loudly when Fleur fell in a puddle. She paused for a moment but then jumped back up and continued dancing. I danced with Fleur, jumping up and down and twirling. Then Derald jumped into a puddle and splashed us all. I giggled and put my hands on my hips. "You're gonna wish you didn't do that!" I joked. Then I grabbed my sweater again and swung it right at his stomach. I laughed and did my best to splash water on him. I jumped in puddles and before long I was soaked. My jeans felt heavy and my socks and boots felt soggy. It just added on to the fun. I jumped up and down and swayed my arms. I wasn't much of a dancer but I was in the moment. I looked over to Dusk who was wet and smelled like it. I laughed and chased after her. Then I tripped and fell in a puddle just as Fleur had. This made my laughter grow. I got up faster than Fleur had and then I twirled. I giggled and shook my wet hair at Derald, sprinkling him with rainwater. It was a summer rain, so it was warm and sweet smelling. I smiled and laid down on the soggy grass, breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ranting and Raving   Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:06 am

Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Tumblr_m9negcGP0p1rxevt5o1_250

Fleur was laughing and dancing just letting everything go. It was a weird giddy feeling inside her right now but it was nice for a change. She stopped and stared at the sky again, she screamed as loud and long as she could and she got it out of her system and she took nice breaths in as she looked at the others. "Sorry, just needed to let it out." She said softly and then began to laugh hysterically. She lifted her arms up and cheered for some reason as the rain came down on her face and she was content with it and she let it fall on her face and soak up in her skin, "Well, if we're soaking wet, Aurie and I can go back to my place and dry up and get some nice hot drinks ready, and Derald you can go home and get dry and come back up to my place." She suggested and smiled at them both. "Just an idea." She said. Right now Fleur felt better, she felt like she was almost finished with the tears and the headaches. She was close to closure but she wasn't quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ranting and Raving   Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:47 am

Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Tumblr_lyl16fAQVY1qia9wro3_500

Derald laughed as he put his hands out and tried to stop Aurie from using her sweater to attack him, "nope, not yet!" He continued his laughs as he plopped down on the wet ground, making himself even more drenched. Derald's laughter mellowed down into chuckles as he watched them waltz around the fields. He looked up at the sky with a contented grin, letting his face be pelted by the rain.

Just as Dusk laid down, she was being chased again by Aurie and the dog got up running in circles again, barking playfully. Everything came to a pause when a scream was heard and they looked towards Fleur who started giggling there after. Derald let out a long shout and joined in and it always felt better after a scream. Dusk barked several times, jumping around excitedly and she trotted over to Aurie, tempted to tug at her sweater again. All of them started to calm down and he looked up as Fleur suggested something. Derald could feel his shirt cling onto him and his jeans heavy and soaked. It wasn't gonna be pretty when he gets back home but he'll live. "Sure, seems like a good idea," he nodded and got up from the ground. Dusk shook her fur at them all and panted, looking at all of them, waiting for their next agenda. Derald looked over to Aurie for her opinion on the idea before making a move.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ranting and Raving   Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Tumblr_m7dkauqzD31rtzlzf
I laughed and danced but then whipped my head around when I heard Fleur scream. My wet hair sprayed water at Dusk, who barked playfully. Fleur began giggling and I just laughed with her. I nodded at Fleur's suggestion. "It's a plan!" I said cheerfully. I began wringing my hair out with my hands. Cold water dripped from the bottom of my hair. The rain was still sprinkling down, but it had mostly cleared up. I smiled at Fleur. My jeans felt heavier than ever and to be honest I was really uncomfortable. My arms and legs had begun to itch and my teeth were chattering. I was thankful that Fleur had suggested to go in and dry off. I turned to Fleur. "Lead the way!" I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Ranting and Raving   Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:38 am

Fleur nodded and then she gave Dusk a few more rounds of running around before her and Aurie went off in one direction to go up the hill back to the her house while Derald and Dusk went to get something dry. Fleur waved to Derald before they left and then she walked up the hill and up into the house. She got towels for them. Then she gathered some clothes for Aurie to change into and then Fleur found her own clothes and went off to her bathroom to get changed into something dry. Then she came out of her room and down to the kitchen starting the kettle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranting and Raving   Ranting and Raving - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranting and Raving
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 10 :: Houses-
Jump to: