The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chii joining in on the question video trend?!

Go down 
+2
Augsp
Chiiyoko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Left_bar_bleue150/150Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Empty
PostSubject: Chii joining in on the question video trend?!   Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:28 am

Well, Sor started this awesome bandwagon and chii shall jump on as well. Very Happy I have no idea why but oh well. There is no reason for my actions Razz Haven't done anything like this before so it sounds like fun! And I like bandwagons, they're quite amusing <3 okay sooooooo, on with the questions! Not expecting a lot of questions, so I might do this before my prelim exams start next week, xD if not it'll hafta happen after. I guess I'll try to answer all kinds of questions from extremely random ones all the way to serious ones Razz so ask away! well, if you wanna... xD if not, I'll just be sad. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Left_bar_bleue0/150Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Chii joining in on the question video trend?!   Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:36 am

Who's the best character you think you ever made in this site?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Left_bar_bleue150/150Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Chii joining in on the question video trend?!   Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:49 am

What's your real name?

Do you ever get snow?

Do you like unicorns?

Do you have any pets? If so what are their names?

Night or day?

Favourite drink?

How many siblings do you have? If you have any.

Sor or Gaz? (Heh because I can)

What's your favourite thing to eat?

Do you play any sports?

Do you draw?

Do you sing?

Do you dance?

How tall are you?

Lastly, how awesome is Sor(me) ?
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Left_bar_bleue0/150Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Chii joining in on the question video trend?!   Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:54 am

Do you enjoy the company of Auggy?
Back to top Go down
spaceraiderz

spaceraiderz

Female Posts : 51
Birthday : 1997-12-12

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Chii joining in on the question video trend?!   Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:59 am

Why did the chicken cross the road? O_O
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Chii joining in on the question video trend?!   Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Do you like pokemon?

Do you like My little pony: FiM?
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Chii joining in on the question video trend?!   Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:24 pm

For the following questions u can't answer Skye Peterson

Who do you want to win the games

Who do you think will win the games

Who was your favorite tribute out of all 24.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chii joining in on the question video trend?!   Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:05 am

I approve of your questions, Glaceon! xD Now... MWA HA HA HA HA!!! Question time. >:3

Hmmm...

Do you like umbrellas?

Purple or pink?

Water Bottles vs. Turnips- who would win in a laser gun fight? In laser tag? In a jet-pack race?

What are your special talents? Like, if you were filling out the character sheet for this site about yourself, what would you list as talents? Be honest, not modest. xD

FINAL QUESTION:

Lemonade or petunias?

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Chii joining in on the question video trend?!   Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:01 am

yay for videos! <3 I raged over stuff not working and I decided to use my phone. So quality isn't that great and I'm sorry if they came out as soft because it was really late at night and I didn't want my bro who's just next to my room to hear me and think that I'm crazy xD. so watch away! Very Happy *I'm not as tanned as I look, the lighting is horrible xD yet I blame afternoon swimming Razz*

Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Chii joining in on the question video trend?!   Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:12 pm

got the two skye's/sky's mixed up Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chii joining in on the question video trend?!   Chii joining in on the question video trend?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chii joining in on the question video trend?!
Page 1 of 1