The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the waves engulf you...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the waves engulf you... Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the waves engulf you... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Let the waves engulf you... Empty
PostSubject: Let the waves engulf you...   Let the waves engulf you... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Let the waves engulf you... Alia-shawkat-slice
Faye Crescent
---District 4---Female---16---

Faye felt the warm sands melt into the spaces between her toes, and as she moved could feel them delicately fall to rejoin the giant piles that made up the beach. She strode along the empty beach, feeling herself sinking with each step she took as the sands moved and shifted beneath her. She made her way to the cold, blue waters, and walked until she was almost completely submerged. The chill moved up her body, creating goosebumps that ran up her legs and arms. She took a breath ad dunked her head, wetting the wild mane of brown curls that covered her head. She slowly let out the breath, bubbles quickly escaped and ran to the surface. Faye could feel the waves pushing and pulling underneath the seemingly serene surface. If one was not careful they could be pulled out further than they had intended to.

Faye ran out of breath and pushed against the sandy surface. Her freckled face was now exposed, the normal curls that framed her face were wet down and straightened. She stood there, her face being the only thing that was out of the water. Faye felt the waves come down around her, the water rushing towards the beach as if it was being chased by something. She could feel the water push her, and then as soon as it had moved past her it was starting to pull back. She let her legs go limp, allowing the waves to move her body back towards the beach, and caught herself before it tried to take her back out again. She only wanted a quick dip, she wasn't necessarily dressed for anything more than that.

Faye made her way out of the waters and plopped down on the warm sands. She started to try and ring the water out of her shirt. Her mother wouldn't be happy that she went in fully clothed, but she didn't care. Her mother didn't like her doing a lot of the things that she did, mainly going into the water at all. Faye stood as she started to try and ring her pants off, taking them off in the process and leaving her only in her underwear. The legs of the khaki cargo shorts were covered in the small grains of sand. She looked up to shake them out when sh saw the face now looking at her. At first she was glad that it wasn't her mother, and she let out a smile. But soon she realized that she was standing there with no pants on. It may be time to think up an excuse. "Hello...." Faye said as she gave an almost awkward smile to the person in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the waves engulf you... Left_bar_bleue0/150Let the waves engulf you... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Let the waves engulf you...   Let the waves engulf you... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:49 am

OOC:Need Help?
Kaira walked down the beach, the tears still wet from her previous spill. She saw a young girl, probably Slye and Amaya's age, and walked to her and smiled
“Hey. Want some help with your clothes?” Looking at her expression, Kaira coild see that the girl ha da fussy mother. “Your mum wouldn't like you to be in this situation, would she?”
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the waves engulf you... Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the waves engulf you... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the waves engulf you...   Let the waves engulf you... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Let the waves engulf you... Tumblr_lmz44e6q2I1ql19sko1_500

Faye shook her head a bit. "Yea...no. My mom would freak if she saw me right now." Faye then continued to shake off the sand and water from her damp shorts. Ringing out her shirt had been easy, it didn't touch any sand luckily. But of course she sat down, letting the tiny grains attach themselves to the khaki shorts she was wearing.

She looked back up at the girl who was still standing there. "I guess if you want to help you can keep guard. And let me know if someone is coming so then I can at least put my pants back on ok?" Faye looked down for a moment, then realized she forgot something. "Oh...and if that person looks kinda like me and has curly brown hair I suggest telling me than maybe running." Faye gave a little smile then went back to what she was doing.

Soon the grains of sand had disappeared off of her damp shorts. She could handle them being wet, she thought as she slipped them back on. "You can turn around now. You don't need to keep watch or anything anymore." Faye walked over to a rock and sat down, "So....what brings you out here? Need to think?" Faye tried to sound as friendly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the waves engulf you... Left_bar_bleue0/150Let the waves engulf you... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the waves engulf you...   Let the waves engulf you... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:11 pm

“Yes.....My brother is in the games. I...need to stopcrying for a moment.”the tears had dried now. She turned around.“I'm sure that whoever comes will only be my sister...or you mom,”
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the waves engulf you...   Let the waves engulf you... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:15 am

Faye looked down awkwardly for a moment before making eye contact again with the girl. "Oh...right. I kinda forgot about the Games. So...your brother is Skye than?" Faye really didn't like thinking or talking about the Hunger Games at all. Especially talking to the family of one of the tributes was the most weird. Her mother always tried to introduce her and make her talk to people in the district and being a fellow baker she of course knew the Walkers. She would always give updates on how the family was holding up during dinner or as small talk when Faye was in the house. But Faye never really paid any attention to what her mother said at these times, instead just nodding and giving the occasional sound of approval to show that she was listening.

Faye awkwardly made her way next to Kaira and patted her on the shoulder a bit. "I'm sure he is going to win. And then he will be back home soon. I mean....he's already made it to the final 7." She tried to be as understanding and comforting as possible, but this kind of thing was hard for her. She never really had a motherly instinct like her mother had, if she was here Faye was sure she would have hugged the girl and told her it was ok to cry. Faye on the other hand was not one to do that kind of stuff, instead all she could offer was an awkward pat on the shoulder and a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the waves engulf you...   Let the waves engulf you... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:40 am

Amaya finally tore her eyes away from the screen when Skye didn't seem to be in any immediate danger only to realise Kaira was missing. She started panicking and ran out of the house to look for her younger sister. Where did she go? Losing her brother was enough, she didn't need to lose her sister as well. Amaya was obviously over-exaggerating but she couldn't help but let her imagination run wild to all the horrible possibilities of what could have happened to Kaira.

She heaved a sigh of relief when she saw the small figure by the beach with someone else. She stopped running and walked over to them. "Why did you suddenly leave, Kaira? I was worried sick, you should have just told me," Amaya smiled as she ruffled her sister's hair and looked up to the girl that was about her age. "Sorry, I hope she didn't cause you any problems. I'm Amaya," she said as she grinned. Well, at least tried.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the waves engulf you...   Let the waves engulf you... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:42 am

“It was toomuch for me,”Kaira replied. The games were hell itself. To both the tribute and closer friends amd family. “I needed time. Outside,”she added with a sad look and a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the waves engulf you...   Let the waves engulf you... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the waves engulf you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 4 :: Beach-
Jump to: