The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Left_bar_bleue135/150Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Empty
PostSubject: Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters   Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Welcome to my characters, Guest ! I plan for this topic to be as organized as possible. So, please refrain from posting in here until all of my characters are up. I appreciate any constructive criticism you have to give, because I want my characters to be the best they possible can be.

Current Characters:
Seb Sommers, 15, District 6
Key Coin, 14, District 3
Stella Archer, 15, District 4
Isa Turbine, 15, District 8
Pandora Lemmin, 14, District 7

WIP Characters:
N/A

Stylists and Mentors:

Dead Tributes:
Klark Peterson, died in 27th games
Sky Peterson, died in 28th games

Template:

Last edited by Pip on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Left_bar_bleue135/150Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters   Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Pandora Lemmin
Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters 3698215_09a7af1d-b997-4175-8fbe-2ae9c04c5ee5-molly-reduced

Basics
XOXOXO Only scrapping the surface XOXOXO

.:|Name|:.
"Pandora. My mom had... a thing for mythology."
Pandora Helen Lemmin

.:|Age|:.
"I'm fourteen."
Fourteen.

.:|Birthday|:.
"It's in January."
January 16th.

District
XOXOXOXO Home sweet home XOXOXOXO

.:|District|:.
"Home of Lumber..."
District Seven, whose main export is lumber.

.:|Class|:.
"Um... I'm not sure..."
Fairly low.

.:|Family|:.
"Just me and my dad."
Kurtiss Lemmin- is Pandora's father, and only family.

.:|Family History|:.
"My family argue's a lot."
The Lemmin family has always been divided. Some for the capitol, and some against. The Lemmin rivalry has torn apart many generations, causing countless heartbreak. Pandora was born on the side that was typically for the capitol, and thought of it as a pleasure to be chosen to honor their district. But Pandora is not so sure.

.:|Weapon of Choice|:.
"Um..."
A bow and arrow

.:|History|:.
"...Do I have to go into details?"
When Pandora was born, her mother died shortly later in a rebel fight. Pandora's mother was not a rebel, but simply got caught up in all of the madness. Pandora's father became horrible distraught after that. He packed his things and moved back in with his mother and Pandora's grandmother. Her father was mainly away at work when Pandora was much younger. He thought that it was more important to have motherly love at a young age, with just a touch of a father's love. So most of the day, Kurtiss worked as a lumber jack, chopping down wood or sorting through the wood, from pine, to oak to maple. While Pandora would stay having fun with her grandmother. Her grandmother taught her about many different plants, and that she needed to take care of the nature around her. But, Pandora's grandmother believed that being a tribute was an honor. She influenced Pandora in that idea, too.
When Pandora turned six, her grandmother fell ill and then soon passed six months later. Kurtiss was given some time off, and he tried to explain to Pandora what was going on. Instead of staying home with her and struggling, Kurtiss let Pandora stay with a neighbor, and Kurtiss' close friend. But Pandora never got along with their children. They were about twice her age and scared her until she was twelve for her first reaping. While Pandora deep down thinks that becoming a tribute an honor, she is mortally afraid of being called on and than surviving alone in the arena with no alliance.

Personality
XOXOXOXO Learning more about me XOXOXOXO

.:|Personality|:.
"Under no circumstances will I talk to a stranger or speak in public."
Pandora is a very shy person. She hangs around with her friends, and doesn't talk to other people, unless it in necessary. She stutters when speaking in public, and over-thinks everything. Pandora believes in honor, and holds herself up high. She thinks that some people are better than others, but this is mainly because of her grandmother's teachings. Pandora attempts to teach people equally, but tends to treat people her age and older with more respect then people younger then her. She can be very open and honest. Pandora thinks that she has nothing to hide, and has no problem telling very personal stories.
She sometimes gives people a little too much information, but simply figures that's their problem, not hers.

.:|Appearance|:.
"I've got strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes."
Pandora is 5 foot ten inches. Her skin is fairly pale. This would be because she normally stays inside, and the fact that she burns very easily prevents her from spending to much time in the sun. Pandora body is thin, and she's very nimble, and doesn't weigh very much. Except, Pandora doesn't normally run, even though she'd be good at it.
Pandora has long, strawberry-blonde hair. It's naturally straight, with a slight curl at the end. She keeps it down to her shoulders, or pulled back into a pony-tale when she's working.
Pandora has sun-set eyes, with the bottom being the horizon and the top being the sun. The bottom of her eye is flat, while the top is more rounded. Her eyes, depending on the light can appear to be an icy blue, or a cold silver. Pandora's nose is thin at the top, but get's bigger closer to the end. Her lips are big, and fairly full. They're a natural pink-color.

.:|Fatal Flaw|:.
"I guess... I don't think before I speak...?"
Pandora needs a sense of security. She needs someone there to remind her of her home. She's always unsure of things, and needs someone's opinion before doing something.

.:|Talents|:.
"I'm good at organizing things."
Pandora is a great organizer, and enjoy's sorting through her old stuff. She has a pretty good idea of when someone is lying to her, and Pandora can also play a pretty good piano.

.:|Skills|:.
"Math."
Surprisingly, Pandora is great at math, and loves it. She was taught math by her father, who loved math as well. She can find small mistakes after years of organizing her father's office.

Pandora's Posting Code:

Posting GIF's:

Last edited by Monster Pip on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters   Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Keirce Coin
Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favim.com-112126

Basics

"Key"
Keirce Michal Coin, but goes by Key.

"I'm fourteen."
Fourteen

"August twenty third."
The twenty-third of August.

District

"Three, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."
District three, whose main export is electronics.

"First."
Very high.

"Any thing that's got wires sticking out of it."
Any electronics.

"I've got my dad and mom; I'm an only child."
Oliver Coin-Is Key's father. He is fourty-seven, and builds bugs for the capitol. He loves the capitol, and would like for the rebles to go down. Oliver is not one for disrespect, and expects everything to go one way.
Sarah Amelea-Coin-Is Key's mother. She is fourty, and her job is to make sure that everything is on schedual. At home, Sarah is the same. She makes sure that everyone is where they are suppost to be, and she becomes very upset whenever someone stray's from the schedule.

"My family's always worked for the capitol, and they probably will. I don't really plan on getting electrocuted any time soon."
All of Key' ancestors have worked for, or with, the capitol. Few have wanted to revolt, due to the fact that their children, or brothers/sisters were killed in the Hunger Games. These few were looked down upon at the rest of the family.

"When I was little, I got really sick. That's really about it."
Key has grown up in District Three. When he was younger, he didn't see much of his mother or father. He was raised by his nanny, servants, and tutor. This is why he is so intelligent now. Key didn't play with children his age when he was young, instead, he was locked inside of his home forced to study. But, one day, Key became gravely ill. His parents had finaly took notice of him, and took him to the best of hospitals, in hope to find a cure for their beloved son. The doctors could only cure part of Key's illness. Every now and then, Key goes into a coughing fit, also called asthma. Key's mother and father, then, began to spend more time with their son, and he soon became the center of attention.

.:|Pets|:.
Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Sienna3
"I've got a dog named Copper."
A labradoodle named Copper.

Personality

"I've got black hair and icy blue eyes."
Key has spiky, jet black hair. He keeps it pushed over his right eye. His skin is pale because Key stays inside of his house most of the time. His hight is average, coming it at 5' 6''. Key's eyes are an icy grey, and he has perfected his death stare. His nose is a small feature on his face, with rounded ends. Key's lips are small, and thin and light pink. Key tends to give cold looks, and has taugh himself how to hide his emotions.

"I'm smart."
Key is very proud of himself, and his family. He believes that he can do anything, and everything, and nothing can stand in his way. He believes that nothing that he does is wrong, and if he does somehow make a mistake, he finds a way to blame it on someone else. Key is also a manipulator. He is very good at getting what he wants because he would manipulate his servants when he was younger. Key also loves being the center of attention. He absolutly loves all of the camera's to be on him, watching him. He hates it when someone else steal's his limelight

.:|Likes|:.
"Books."
~The Capitol
~Intellectual people
~His dog
~Peace
~Everything being in order

.:|Dislikes|:.
"The Games."
~Rebels
~The Hunger Games
~War
~Sickness
~Idiots
~Mentally Retarded People

"Hm... I guess I can be kind of mean..."
Key is way to pridefull to see anything else other than his own achievements.

"I'm good at reading."
Key is very good at solving things, and can get himself out of just about any situation. He is good at getting what he wants, and will do just about anything to get it. Key is also good at making it sound like he is the innocent one, and can put any one else at fault for his own mistakes.

"Building stuff."
Key is highly skilled in the art of building anything, after all, it's in his blood. He can build, or attempt to build, basic machines, and a few advanced machines.

.:|Other|:.
"I've got asthma."
Key suffers from asthma.

"Can you get out of my home now? I don't want any gossip that I let dirty filth like you in. I'm only doing the for publicity..."

Key's posting code:

Last edited by Pip on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters   Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Stella Archer
Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters 300_bulimia

Basics

"It's, um, Stella..."
Stella Ruby Archer

"Um, fifteen..."
Fifteen

"I uh, I think I was born April second..."
The second of April

District

"Four's my home! Hahaha..."
District four, whose export is fish.

"My mom says I'm not allowed to have a weapon."
A bow and Arrow.

"I've only ever had my mom...are you sure she's okay with this?"
Sarah Archer- is Stella's mother, and only family. Sarah is originally from the Capitol, but was soon forced to move to a district of her choosing. She chose district four because she thought that they would have beautiful beaches. While the beaches were beautiful, they weren't what she expected them to be. Sarah, also became an alcoholic when she moved. The alcohol caused her to go a little wrong in the head, so when she had a daughter, she became abusive. Whenever Sarah came home in a bad mood, the little girl, Stella, was the one she blamed.

"What happens in the past stays in the past, right? At least, that what my mom says."
Stella's family has mainly come from the Capitol. Her great-grandmother was very rich, but lost all of her money during a very intense Hunger Games. Ever sense then, each generation (excluding Stella) have been alcoholics.

"I don't know why you wan to know...I'm not very interesting..."
Stella grew up in District Four with her abusive mother. Soon, she began to fear everything, from a sound in her house, to a mouse scuttling across the ground. Whenever Stella's mother was at work, and Stella didn't have to go to school, then she'd be at home, cleaning, or cooking. But, occasionally, there was nothing to be done, so Stella could sneak out, and be back by the time her mother got home, because she often came home late, or drunk. Stella would run down to this small cove. The cove wasn't much, a small strip of sand with ocean lapping up it. But, Stella loved the cove because she was the only one that knew about it.
One day, when Stella was sneaking down to her cove, she met a boy named Marlin. Marlin claimed to have seen Stella at school, but had never said anything to her. He had seen her go to and from her little cove, and Marlin's father worked with Stella's mother. Stella had become afraid that Marlin would tell her mother of her trips to the cove, but instead, Marlin befriended her, and eventually, she took him down to her cove.

.:|Pets|:.
"My mom says having a pet is to expensive..."
Stella loves all animals, but does not have any due to the fact that she is very poor.

Personality

"I've got blonde hair..."
Stella has long, dirty blonde hair that she gets from her mother. Her eyes are a startling grey, and she gets them from her unknown father. Stella has fair skin. Her nose is small, but wide. Her eyes are small, too. She has light pink, full lips. Stella is 5' 6''. She wears a necklace given to her by her mother, but from her father. It is a small necklace with a silver chain, and blue metal dolphin.

"I'm quiet..."
Stella has developed another personality. One that can take her mothers cruel beatings, and another for whenever her mother isn't home. The second personality is her own.
Stella's real personality~
Stella is a quiet girl, she doesn't ask for much, and accepts things for what they are. She doesn't like change, and accepts the fact that she can't change her situation. Stella doesn't mind being alone, and likes being alone. She becomes nervous easily, and very cowardly. Stella doesn't really trust others, except for Marlin, her only true friend.
Stella's other personality~
Much like Stella's first personality, this one is too, quiet. When like this, Stella shows little to no emotions. She can't really 'feel' anything, and not just touching. She can't feel others love, or hatred for her. All in all, Stella's second personality is like a rock. Cold, and hard, and non-living.

.:|Likes|:.
"My, um...My mom..."
~Being alone
~Her cove
~Animals
~Peace
~Her father

.:|Dislikes|:.
"My dad for, um... leaving us..."
~Cleaning
~The Capitol
~Cooking

"My mom calls me a scardy-cat sometimes..."
Stella expresses great fear towards others, unless she fully and completely knows that she can trust them. Stella cannot trust others, unless they prove themselves. She has always lived in the fear of her mother, and that someone will exploit her cove.

"I suppose I'm good at singing..."
Stella is good at cooking and cleaning, any household chores. She can also sing, and likes to sing as she works.

"The only thing that I've ever really done is clean..."
While Stella hates to admit it, she is a very good cook, and is good at cleaning. This is mainly because her mother forces her to cook and clean. Stella doesn't have much other skills other than cooking and cleaning, though.

.:|Other|:.
"Don't tell anyone, but...but sometimes I have blackouts..."
Stella has what most people would call Multiple Personality Disorder(MPD)

"You better leave! If my mother finds out that you've been here, she'll have my neck!"

Stella's Posting code:

Posting GIF's:

Last edited by Pip on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters   Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Tumblr_lex9jfiuvZ1qcm86wo1_500

Basics

"Isa."
Isa Noel Turbine

"I'm fifteen."
Fifteen

"23 of October."
October 23

District

"Numbero Ocho."
Isa belongs to District eight, whose export is textiles.

"My folks own their own textile mill. What do you think?"
Very high.

"Well, there's my mom, dad, and then my older brother, Ryan, and then my younger sister, Rose."
Ryan Turbine- is Isa's older brother. Because she's the middle child, she enjoys messing with him.
Rosalee Turbine- is Isa's younger sister. Isa likes messing around with her, but will also stand up for her. She sadly died in the 29th Hunger Games.

"Do I really look like the type of person to go and pick up a book labeled 'The History of the Turbines?"
The Turbines have, well, just about always owned turbines (Yes, pun intended) They own a textile factory, and while they don't make the textiles, they do work at the factory. The current owners of the factory go in there every day to sort out problems and make sure that everything is running smoothly.

"Oh, I think it'd be SO cool if I could get one of those twin blades, except it's double, you know with one blade, a handle, and then another blade? That'd be-oh. Your telling me that they don't have them? You, sir, just ruined my dream."
Isa would rather have just a regular old sword, or some throwing knives.

"Nothing to tell, really. I mean, if you really wanted to, I could make somthin up, but, nothing really's that important."
Isa was the second child in the Turbine family. And, Isa herself thought that she'd be the last. Isa didn't mind being the youngest, but was glad she wasn't the oldest, because she knew that her brother would probably be the one to take of the textile mill instead of her.
But when Isa was three, she became an older sister when Rosalee was born. At first, Isa was quite interested in her new baby sister, and adored being an older sibling. But soon afterwords, Isa decided she didn't like baby's. Mainly because Rosalee would wake her up at night, and make Isa all tired the next day.
Once Rosalee became a toddler, though, Isa didn't mind her younger sister any more. By then, Isa had taken interest in teasing her older brother, Ryan. And Isa and Rosalee would hang back and laugh.
Then, when Rosalee became old enough to trick Isa. At first, she didn't like it because the tricks she had used on Ryan were being used on herself. After a little while, though, Isa began to think that it was cute, and laughed when her little sister began tricking her.

Personality

"I guess I'm kind of carefree... That good enough for you?"
Isa has more of a relaxed personality. She's fairly laid back, and is fairly calm, except if the situation is stressful. Then, Isa is freaking out, and has no idea what to do and can be found rushing around trying to figure out what to do.
Other then that, though, Isa is a pretty down to earth person. She likes the occasional prank on her older brother, or on a close friend of her's. Isa sometimes take things a little bit to far, and doesn't understand that some of her pranks can actually hurt others, and have affects on other people. She also seems to have a hard time accepting things. Like the fact that she's fifteen, and could actually end up in the Hunger Games.

"I've got brown hair and brown eyes..."
Isa has a square-ish face, and fairly pale skin. Her skin burns easily if she stays out in the sun for to long, so she try's to stay in the shade to avoid getting sun burn.
Isa's eyes are like pebbles. Both the top and the bottom are rounded, and they are connected by a small diagonal line. Her eyes are a dark brown. Isa's nose is like a square pig's nose, and kind of looks like it's made out of clay. Her lips are full, and are a natural light pink color.

"Would it happen to be that I'm awesome...?"
Isa has a hard time living down her own mistakes, even though everyone else has forgotten them. She thinks that everyone else is talking behind her back about things that she's done wrong. Isa can be very judgmental. While she doesn't say her thoughts out loud, if she even thinks someone acts a certain way, then she tries to avoid them at all costs.

"Ah, sleeping?"
While one of Isa's favorite things to do is sleep, it most certainly is one of her talents. Isa's got a knack for falling asleep just about anywhere. She often doses off while in class, but Isa is actually fairly smart, as well, even though there's nothing to show for it (Mainly because she doesn't apply herself)
But, all that aside, Isa has a green thumb. She's absolutely great at growing plants, even though she doesn't do it to much except the spring. In the spring (after the last frost) she'll start her own little vegetable garden, and then use the vegetables she grows to make a big salad one day out of the year that the whole family enjoys.

Isa's posting code:

GIF:

Last edited by Pip on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Leo%2BHoward%2B2nd%2BAnnual%2BCartoon%2BNetwork%2BHall%2Bscp4TM-tte8l

Basics

"Seb."
Sebastian Patrick Sommers

"Who wants to know...?"
Seb is fifteen.

"September twenty-forth..."
The twenty-fourth of September.

District

"Numbero six."
District 6, whose exports are transportation.

"Ah, middle, I guess. That means how rich I am, right?"
Seb's family can get by pretty easily, but still struggle coming in with food sometimes.

"I've gotta little sister."
Theresa Sommers- Is Seb's mother. She can be cross at times, but pushes her children to do their best.
Thomas Sommers- Is Seb's father. He's fairly strict, and claims to be under a lot of stress, but really, doesn't do much of anything.
Pandora Sommers- Is Seb's younger sister. She is very curious, and it causes her parents to worry.

"Ask my grandpa. He knows a lot about that kind of thing."
Sebastian's family has always lived in district six. They've tried to stay out of the doings of the capitol, and mind their own business. They own a small farm that they use to make ends meet.

"Well, it was boring, but a certain... someone who made my life interesting."
Sebastian has had a quiet history, and a very boring one, too. But, Seb liked it that way. Everything was the same, and stayed the same. Nothing ever changed. He would do the same thing every day, wake up in the morning, eat breakfast, and then his father would take him to the workshop, and show him how to make different machines. By a young age, Sebastian could already make some simple machines. His father always rushed him to get the job's done faster, because he knew that he would never keep a job if Sebastian kept working at a slow rate. But, Sebastian continued to work slowly.
Then, one day, Sebastian met the love of his life, Jett Briggs. His whole life had changed after he met her in school. Sebastian was used to his quiet life, with his new baby sister (who he wasn't to fond of) when he met Jett. At first, he wasn't to sure about her, and her tomboyish ways. Sebastian wasn't one for playing in the mud, but Jett had let him see something new. He was unsure of it at first, but decided that he liked something new in his life. At least, every now and then.

"I haven't really thought about it..."
Anything that you can throw. Sebastian has great eyes.

Personality

"I'm slow-going. My sister makes fun of me for it, too."
Sebastian is a sweet kind of guy. He's slow going, and likes to stop and smell the roses. He gets things done slower, but he understands what he's done more. Sebastian gets himself into routine. He can't function very well without a routine. If his routine changes, Seb get's confused, and tries to find out what's going on, and how to make it through the day.
Most people never see Sebastian mad. He tries to swallow down his anger, and make himself calm. He's no good under pressure, though. And that's because he doesn't have the time to think things through the way he'd like to.

"Long brown hair, charming smile, and cute dimples. What more could you ask for?"
Sebastian has curly brown hair. He keeps it longer, but is often annoyed because it's thick. But, he does like it down to the back of his neck. His face is square. Seb has pebble-like eyes that point downward to his nose. His eyes are a dark brown, and Sebastian has medium-length eyelashes. Sebastian has a big nose. It's thin, and get's wider closer to the bottom. He has thin lips that are shaped mainly like straight lines. Sebastian is five foot eight. He has strong arms, and can lift about fifty pounds. Seb doesn't work out, so he's not muscular other then his strong arms. His torso and legs are about the same length, his legs being slightly longer.

"I guess it would be my... slowness...?"
Seb is a very slow thinker, and doesn't work well under pressure.

"I'm a great cook."
Despite what Sebastian tells everyone, he's actually a terrible cook, and burns just about everything. But, what Sebastian is good at, is cleaning. He was brought up to keep things clean, so now he's a bit of a neat freak. He's good at making up schedules, and remembering something that someone said a while ago.

"I'm so skilled in building, I can build a rocketship with just a toothpick and a rubberband."
Sebastian tends to exaggerate with his abilities. At a young age, he was taught how to build things. He's slow going at it, but will still get the job done. He can build small electronics. He plans on working as a mechanic when he gets old enough, mainly because he knows he could never hold a job down at a factory, because he'd make the parts to slow.

Sebastian's Posting Code:

Posting GIF's:

Last edited by Monster Pip on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters   Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Tumblr_m5q26pfoYD1ryde7lo1_500

Basics

"It's Micah, but, call me [Insert clever nickname here]
Micha Farley Victorson

"I believe I'm seventeen, though I am not 100% sure."

"I've been told that it was December first, but I've been lied to my whole life."
December 1

District

Right now? District five."
District five, whose export is power.

"I live from meal to meal, how low class do you think I am?"
Very low

"I supposedly had a long-lost brother, but it turns out he was just a fraud."
Micah lost his family at a young age, and went through several foster homes, until he finally decided that he was to old for foster homes, and quickly got a job, and began trying to make his way in the world.

"Where do you want me to begin? Where I was born, I suppose."
Micah was born in the capitol, and into a very rich and highly respected family. Though at such a young age, he remembers none of this. But rumors started to pour in about how the family had stolen money from the government. While it was proven that some money was taken out, no one could trace it back to the Victorson family. The capitol took precautions though, and stripped the family of it's money, and sent it to District five. Not knowing what they were doing, Micah's mother and father were quickly fired from their jobs, and were deemed 'unable' to take care of their child. Micah was placed in his first foster home, and the rest of his family was history.
After Micah's forgotten childhood, he went from foster home to foster home. Most people had heard about his family, and immediately didn't want to take him in, though he had nowhere else to go. Others were more understanding, and knew Micah had no idea what his family had done. Micah didn't care about his mother and father. All he knew is that they did something stupid, and ended up dead, and himself orphaned because of it. Micah learns from other's mistakes, so he'll be less likely to do something stupid and get himself killed.
Micah wasn't always like that, though. When Micah was thirteen, he was between foster homes, and on his way to get the annual grain for extra names placed in the reaping, Micah was ganged up on by a couple of known people from a street gang. They had begun to beat him up, but then one realized that Micah, if trained well, could become a useful member. Micah decided it'd be better if he joined up, mainly because he wouldn't go hungry. He began training, and made the initiation into the gang. And Micah loved it. For the first time he had a family that wouldn't kick him in the cold, and almost had a warm meal every day. Some people feared him, and rumors began to creep around District five about the gang. Peacekeepers began to swoop down on the members, and either took them back to the capitol, or killed them in the streets for going against the law. Luckily for Micah, he hadn't been in any major fights, and hadn't killed anyone. The Peacekeepers whipped him a few times as punishment for being involved, and was then sent off with a warning. Micah quickly began attempting to clean up his life, not wanting to make a stupid mistake like his parents had.

Personality

Last edited by Pip on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters   Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Character 7
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

General

Name

Birthday

Pets

The Games

District

Class

Dreamworthy Weapon

Angles

Disliked Angles

District Token

Looks

Hair Color

Eye Color

Height

Weight

Appearance

Physical Flaws

The Brains

Personality

Major Flaws

Minor Flaws

Talents

History

History

Family

Relationships

Last edited by Pip on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Inactive
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Azalea Markett, died in 29th Hunger Games:

Sky Peterson, died in 28th Hunger Games:

Klark Peterson, died in 27th Hunger Games:

Last edited by Monster Pip on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters   Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Stylists and Mentors:

Stylist for district 8:

stylist for district 11:
Personal Information
.:Name:.
Anna Cook
.:Age:.
Twenty seven
Stylist information
.:Year as Stylist:.
Seven
.:Preferred District:.
11, the 'agriculture' district
.:Physical Appearence:.
Anna has frizzy and curly black hair. Her skin is dark, and her eyes are brown. Anna is 5' 10'', but tends to look taller because she wears high-heal shoes.

mentor for district 10:

Last edited by Pip on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters   Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:52 am

~Isa Turbine

Is complete! And is auto-accepted by myself, unless anyone see's something wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters   Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:43 pm

SEBASTIAN SOMMERS
Is now complete, and auto-accepted.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters   Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Pandora Lemmin has FINALLY been completed, and is ready for acceptance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters   Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Pandora is ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters   Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pip's Home for Imaginary Characters
Page 1 of 1