The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nother charrie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow

Nother charrie Empty
PostSubject: Nother charrie   Nother charrie Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Name: Unknown (Called captain kidd for obvious reasons xD)

Age/Birthday:15

District:11

Family: (Mother, father, siblings [if any.])All dead

Brief History: He had lived a pretty good life, his family was rich, he had a nice family, he was respected, he had friends, he had everything, then his brother AND his sister were picked for the games. That changed his life, he watched them kill one another, leading up to his hatred of the capitol, he became a criminal. His parents ended up dying from natural causes, after that, he became unhinged, killing people, soon he was captured, and became an avox, after a few years, he escaped, he was hiding in plain site, he was just another mute kid with scars, (not respected at all but whatever.)

Physical Appearance: He has scars across his face, (whip scars.) One of his eyes are gone from the lashings. Making him looking kinda freakish, half his face looks like a skull, the skin is missing, and an eye is gone, he has other injuries, from cuts across his legs, to cuts across his back. His eye is blackish, and his hair is pure black. He has a pretty muscular body, and fit.

Personality: He has ADHD, Has some pretty horrible impulse control, half his brain is dead sometimes, meaning he doesnt hear what people say, or really sees what people do, (he knows its there it just doesnt register in his brain.) he has a compulsive need to be moving at all times, rarely sleeps, making him angry very easily, and because his social life is kinda at the none level, hes turning into a phsyco.

Flaw:A Mute, intense hatred of the capitol

Pets: A Baby snake (bull snake)

Rich or Poor?:Very very poor

Weapon of Choice:Combat Knives

Talents: Gardening, farming, snake charming, running, martial arts, (yes, i said martial arts)

Other:an escaped avox
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

Female Posts : 297
Birthday : 1995-10-25

Nother charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nother charrie   Nother charrie Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Accepted. Just try to keep all charries in one topic.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

Nother charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nother charrie   Nother charrie Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Another great character! The flaws would need to be better in my opinion, but parts of his personality are flaws so it's fine. Accepted. Well, he was already accepted, I see, but re-accepted.

I'll lock this topic because I'll need you to post the rest of your characters in one topic in the future! :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nother charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nother charrie   Nother charrie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nother charrie
Page 1 of 1